Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (877667 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chilexeve: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Chilexeve:
Good morning friends.

Please I'm about to start my study permit application.

Some of our landed properties don't have survey plans. we just have the agreements/deeds of assignment which are unregistered. Is it necessary to get survey plans for them? Can I use only the agreement for my application even though they are unregistered? Is it also necessary to get the certified true copies of them by notarizing the documents (agreements)?

For the deed of assignments, do I need to scan each and every one of the pages? I'm guessing it will be bulky considering how many pages each agreement contains.

Please treat as urgent as I want to get everything right.

It must surely end in praise.

Na beg I dey beg oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
LadyBlaq:
I have a question please, I removed a lot of files while trying to achieve the needed 4mb capacity. For instance, my transcript is 4 pages in length, but I only uploaded the two middle pages that had the course details taken while I removed the first page(bearing the address and office of the sender, name and recepient of the transcript) and the last page (bearing final cumulative GPA).

Now the question, is this an act of hoarding information? I am asking because i have seen a lot of refusals because of too much info or too little info.

Don't be scared about the refusals you have seen. Everyone has a unique story that distinguishes you from other applicants so I would say attach supporting documents enough for you to convince yourself that you are good to go.

I had a similar problem like yours while trying to merge my documents together to submit my application most especially the CLIENT SECTION which always takes the bulk. I also understand that the more you compress the documents, the more it looks so blurred and you are scared if the Visa Officer would be able to read it.

What I did was to separate the University Certificate, University Transcript, IELTS Result and Professional certification and attached it to the Admission Letter on the Certificate of Acceptance section of the online application portal. With that, I am able to free up some space in the client section. I also started each section with a table of content and page number so it is easy for the visa officer to see at a glance the documents in each section and makes their review faster.

It is better to upload your transcript end to end the way your school issued it to you without leaving out any page just to answer your question.

I wish you success.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayoslas88: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:
Kindly assist me. .. I submitted application.on 13 of Feb 2021 , Received NSE request on 26-Feb 2021.
I submitted test of English Waiver letter from college in Canada and my University here in Nigeria on 6th of March 2021 and ever since then have not received any message. Can someone bail me out?
School resumes 3rd of May 2021.. I mean few weeks time?
1Are my experiencing delay as a result of waiver letter I submitted instead of IELTS?
2Can I still send a webform about why i couldn't write IELTS?
3 though i wrote IELTS but had overall band of 5.5 Soni decided not to submit.
what's my faith with test of English Waiver letter I submitted.
4.. the school told me to calm down n made me understand they have a way to make me cover missed classes..

Don’t worry all will be well.....

Did u submit the waiver with the application from on-set?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RELAN2446(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Chioma3000001:
Please my brother is currently in Canada doing his masters and he left recently infact he left this January and now I’m applying to go to Canada for my masters as well and my mum who sponsored my brother is also going to be my sponsor but the problem I have now is with the statement of account..she has 10million naira bank statement for my application and it’s also the same account she used for my brother,Is this going to raise eyebrows..are they going to figure out or ask why it’s just 10 million in the account if she’s sponsoring two people..the thought of this is giving me sleepless nights tbh do they even do background checks on things like this and the worst is that I talked about having a brother doing his masters in Canada in my SOP..is it possible that they’ll start checking all these
In what relation is ur brother doing masters finding in ur sop, when is not the one sponsoring you. You are not suppose to mention ur brother self except for the family information. You can try use ur mum statement of account if you ve no choice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
I submitted Waiver letter and my bank statement at the point of NSE request

author=ayoslas88 ]

Don’t worry all will be well.....

Did u submit the waiver with the application from on-set?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
I submitted NSE on the 10th of March,
then I did medicals on the 16th of March
Medicals reflected on my portal as passed on 12th of April.
Then I got BVL this morning - 19th April
RELAN2446:

When did you apply??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
I did upfront medicals on the 16th of March
Theboysquare1:

Have you done Medicals. If yes. Is it upfront or it was requested by IRCC

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
I think it's a good sign! You applied in February right? Keep us posted and congrats in advance!

TundeTheHunter:
I got BVL today. Is this a good sign?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chioma3000001: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
RELAN2446:

In what relation is ur brother doing masters finding in ur sop, when is not the one sponsoring you. You are not suppose to mention ur brother self except for the family information. You can try use ur mum statement of account if you ve no choice.
I was adviced on here to actually talk about having siblings in Canada when writting my SOP and I did just that..my only worry is the fact that the bank statement I’m using is the one my brother used and it has just 10 million in it,I’m just trying to know if this will jeopardize my chances of getting the visa and if they make background checks on things like this..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=Teenie19 post=100939177]I think it's a good sign! You applied in February right? Keep us posted and congrats in advance!

[/quote

For Most Approvals I have seen
BVL and PPR normally drop together
Buh anticipate good news bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EFEJOKU(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hello Good evening,please i need advice,i applied for a certificate program in a school in Canada in February this year 2021,i got the admission by March 2nd 2021, from the admission and suppose to resume class May 17th 2021. I have been able to my documents together and i submitted today 19th April 2021. Am waiting for the embassy reply may to tell me to pay visa fee and go for biometrics...my question is i dont know if i gave the embassy enough time to make decisions on my application. I dont know how long it normally takes to make a decision on a canada student visa...May 17th is just less than a month from now...please i need advice,cause am really worried.
Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
I got BVL today. Is this a good sign?

It means a decision had been made on your application. Check your portal again. PPR should drop within 24hours.

3am tonight grin

Nah me first wish you congratulations abeg grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thank you brother! One bottle of malt for you, if it enters cool
Legacyedition:

It means a decision had been made on your application. Check your portal again. PPR should drop within 24hours.

3am tonight grin

Nah me first wish you congratulations abeg grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeteejii: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:
Kindly assist me. .. I submitted application.on 13 of Feb 2021 , Received NSE request on 26-Feb 2021.
I submitted test of English Waiver letter from college in Canada and my University here in Nigeria on 6th of March 2021 and ever since then have not received any message. Can someone bail me out?
School resumes 3rd of May 2021.. I mean few weeks time?
1Are my experiencing delay as a result of waiver letter I submitted instead of IELTS?
2Can I still send a webform about why i couldn't write IELTS?
3 though i wrote IELTS but had overall band of 5.5 Soni decided not to submit.
what's my faith with test of English Waiver letter I submitted.
4.. the school told me to calm down n made me understand they have a way to make me cover missed classes..

Submitted the same day: I included IELTS, MBS and have done upfront medical and still nothing. So no. Processing times are taking longer. It will end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abeg if you’re a February applicant waiting for PPR let’s gather here and pray abeg grin grin. This week will be a glorious week for us all in Jesus name!
Amen.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Esmeob:
Hello everyone,

Can a screenshot of ielts result from the online site be uploaded when submitting requirements for NSE?

Can anyone help with this please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Residentourist: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Esmeob:

Can anyone help with this please?

That was what I submitted in order to meet yhe submission deadline and when I finally received the hardcopy of the result I scanned and sent via webform explaining that I had already sent a screenshot.

The uploaded documents were acknowledged.

Please ensure all vital details are captured in the screenshot ie reference number, name etc

It will surely end in praise!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Teeteejii:

Submitted the same day: I included IELTS, MBS and have done upfront medical and still nothing. So no. Processing times are taking longer. It will end in praise.

So apparently please what was your ielts score in the application you submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sirenoel: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good evening evening.
I've been following this thread for a while. Thank you all for the information shared.

My eligibility review finally started today��. First time applicant. Applied on the 31st of December, 2020. Biometrics captured and updated on 4th of January, 2021. Didn't get NSE request.

Hopefully this gives someone an update as to where IRCC are on the applications.

Wish all hopefuls all the best. As always, it shall end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Residentourist:

That was what I submitted in order to meet yhe submission deadline and when I finally received the hardcopy of the result I scanned and sent via webform explaining that I had already sent a screenshot.

The uploaded documents were acknowledged.

Please ensure all vital details are captured in the screenshot ie reference number, name etc

It will surely end in praise!!!

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hey guys... I don dey prepare small small oo

Please I want to find out that after paying for 3 days quarantine., am I to pay for additional 11 days or 14 days ?

Please someone should respond to this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onyinyebibian: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
ToluDstar:
Abeg if you’re a February applicant waiting for PPR let’s gather here and pray abeg grin grin. This week will be a glorious week for us all in Jesus name!
Amen.

Submitted 1st February, I’m leading praise and worship already

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onyinyebibian: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wifefo88:

If you plan on completing your quarantine with your school or a hotel then you have to pay, if you plan on staying with family or friends then you don’t have to, but you have to prepare to answer questions that might be asked at POE about how you intend to avoid contact with others

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wifefo88:

No, you won't be paying.

However, you will be moving to your accommodation (if it's a rented apartment, you will pay as expected. But if it's a sibling's place or friend's place, you wont)

Then again, you are not paying for the three days quarantine... You are simply paying for the accommodation close to the airport where you have to quarantine for three days.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
That's good news... Have you done your upfront medicals or you're waiting for ircc to send MER
Cheers
sirenoel:
Good evening evening.
I've been following this thread for a while. Thank you all for the information shared.

My eligibility review finally started today��. First time applicant. Applied on the 31st of December, 2020. Biometrics captured and updated on 4th of January, 2021. Didn't get NSE request.

Hopefully this gives someone an update as to where IRCC are on the applications.

Wish all hopefuls all the best. As always, it shall end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Spectro:

No, you won't be paying.

However, you will be moving to your accommodation (if it's a rented apartment, you will pay as expected. But if it's a sibling's place or friend's place, you wont)

Then again, you are not paying for the three days quarantine... You are simply paying for the accommodation close to the airport where you have to quarantine for three days.

Thanks but what am asking is that am I booking 3 days and then 11 days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Taike: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
In my experience, the study permit is issued for the duration of the program, up to a maximum of 3 years. This is regardless of the validity of the TRV. It does help to renew his passport before leaving Nig tho, and avoid the hassle to renew at Ottawa.

Eilenora:
Hi Guys please help me out on this o:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ellibaba: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good evening guys, please when you say “upfront medical” does it mean going for medical before submitting your application or going for it after you’ve your application but before the visa officer requests for it ?

Please I need clarification. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wifefo88:

Thanks but what am asking is that am I booking 3 days and then 11 days

Oh okay, sorry.

You will only be booking for three days mandatory.

After that, you can decide if you want to stay longer or move to another accommodation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sirenoel: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am indeed waiting on IRCC to request it so I know in what direction my applicationis going.
Cheers.

Dolex86:
That's good news... Have you done your upfront medicals or you're waiting for ircc to send MER
Cheers

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EFEJOKU(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please you people should advice me on what to do...please,i asked a question earlier on...thank You.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EFEJOKU(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
EFEJOKU:
Hello Good evening,please i need advice,i applied for a certificate program in a school in Canada in February this year 2021,i got the admission by March 2nd 2021, from the admission and suppose to resume class May 17th 2021. I have been able to my documents together and i submitted today 19th April 2021. Am waiting for the embassy reply may to tell me to pay visa fee and go for biometrics...my question is i dont know if i gave the embassy enough time to make decisions on my application. I dont know how long it normally takes to make a decision on a canada student visa...May 17th is just less than a month from now...please i need advice,cause am really worried.
Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49