Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857556 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by akoko123: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
TundeTheHunter:
Or you could write the IELTS again and submit NSE

I just got a letter from IRCC today that I qualify for NSE and I should submit IELTS and Mystatement of Acc .
I'm confused as the IELTS is low band 5 but my account is adequate. Even if I choose to write a new IELTS I dont want to do computer based cos that affected me the last time and the next available IELTS written exam at MOD abuja is about 4weeks away which by then I wont be able to meet up with the request deadline..

PLEASE, should I ignore the request for NSE and allow them proceed normally or I must supply the requested info.

Secondly, if I ignore, can that affect final decision?
HELP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
I submitted Feb 4th. I will lead the prayer session and be shouting AMEN!!!!

It will end in praises for us all in JESUS NAME! AMEN!

onyinyebibian:

Submitted 1st February, I’m leading praise and worship already

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jeffardy888: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hello Guys, Please I need your help concerning my application. I submitted my study permit application. I did my biometrics few days ago and two days I got a refusal letter from IRCC. I submitted all the vital documents. Proof of funds.. family ties.. I showed my mom's landed property.. The company I worked and the business I own In Cameroon. I currently live in north Cyprus and there's no Canadian embassy so it's either Turkey or your home country. Please Is there anything I can do.. You can check the attachment for the letter.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jeffardy888:
Hello Guys, Please I need your help concerning my application. I submitted my study permit application. I did my biometrics few days ago and two days I got a refusal letter from IRCC. I submitted all the vital documents. Proof of funds.. family ties.. I showed my mom's landed property.. The company I worked and the business I own In Cameroon. I currently live in north Cyprus and there's no Canadian embassy so it's either Turkey or your home country. Please Is there anything I can do.. You can check the attachment for the letter.

Order your gcms notes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
akoko123:

I just got a letter from IRCC today that I qualify for NSE and I should submit IELTS and Mystatement of Acc .
I'm confused as the IELTS is low band 5 but my account is adequate. Even if I choose to write a new IELTS I dont want to do computer based cos that affected me the last time and the next available IELTS written exam at MOD abuja is about 4weeks away which by then I wont be able to meet up with the request deadline..

PLEASE, should I ignore the request for NSE and allow them proceed normally or I must supply the requested info.

Secondly, if I ignore, can that affect final decision?
HELP

It seems like you should ignore the NSE request and allow for regular student visa processing. Please note that using NSE doesn't give you a better chance of being approved than the regular study visa route, it only gives quicker processing time. Someone who uses NSE could still get denied, he/she would just get denied quicker. Someone using the regular route can still get approved, it would just take longer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
RoyalDukeDon:
Which program for nbcc let's link up!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
RoyalDukeDon:
Which program for nbcc let's link up!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sannikay: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hello Chilexeve,

Polaris Bank do have MBS. My dad was able to get his company MBS for me last week but since last Friday he was unable to get the MBS for his personal account. The bank Manager informed him that all their branches are having issues with MBS portal at the moment. That's only the only delay for me right now in submitting my application.
Chilexeve:
Good morning all,

please Polaris bank is claiming they do Mybank Statement, but canada is not included. I've been to several branches yet same story.

please what can I do? I can't transfer the money to another bank that does it as they may PMD the accound because it's a huge sum and the account has not seen such huge amount for a long time.

Can I submit ordinary statement of account with a letter from Polaris bank explaining that canada is not included in the list of countries that can request for mybank statement?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Frankrobbn1 please help me.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
demure178:

I clicked yes, even wrote in details in the im form, It was a mistake from them
. If you're certain you did. Attach the form and include a screenshot of that section. Be very polite in your response. In regards to the chargeback, reach out to the person that paid on your behalf. Let the officer understand that there's a 100 USD limitation on international transaction when making payment with card issued from Nigerian banks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by akoko123: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
TundeTheHunter:

It seems like you should ignore the NSE request and allow for regular student visa processing. Please note that using NSE doesn't give you a better chance of being approved than the regular study visa route, it only gives quicker processing time. Someone who uses NSE could still get denied, he/she would just get denied quicker. Someone using the regular route can still get approved, it would just take longer.

Thank you for your advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thank you for sharing this information. Please if my siblings also have visas, do I have to include their visa pages?

Rootiab:
Good morning everyone. This advice is for those having document compression issues. What worked for me. I had to compress each separately before merging them together. Also for those just applying. Prayer and patience is key. My application just took 2 months at the dot. Although I feel everyone's application is different. Also if your parents have visa to other countries. Please attach them. Good luck to everyone.
Also, the 3 days quarantine may be ending April 30th. So let's just keep an open mind to whether they'd extend it or not

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MrsYO(f): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes sent the slip the same day via webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdoChel:
Thank you for sharing this information. Please if my siblings also have visas, do I have to include their visa pages?

Yea pls other wise just use their birtgv certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdoChel:

Well said Bro
I applied Jan 25th 2021
No application is the same
Mine will be 3months on 25th this month
After my biometrics no notification again
Not even NSE
I just did my upfront medicals jejely last month

Might just defer my admission if I don’t get decision this month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maygirl953: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Had ghost update on Sunday morning, had another one today. Pls what does it meaning?

. Fever don catch me. Lord, it shall end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OyiBeeBee: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good evening house.

Please between QĽife and IOM, which one is preferred for Medicals?
Need to make a quick decision please.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Maygirl953:
Had ghost update on Sunday morning, had another one today. Pls what does it meaning?

. Fever don catch me. Lord, it shall end in praise.

It means a visa officer is currently reviewing your file. It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
First of all, it is expected that you still have the form in question. So open it and confirm what you filled in that section. If you are sure you filled it correctly and submitted the right form, tell them so and if not, explain you made a mistake and you never meant to deceive them.

My friend and brothel in law made the same mistake because they thought ot was just for Canada but the difference is that they realized it before important review started on their profiles so they quickly corrected it and sent webforms attaching the corrected form and it was updated. I must say that that particular section can be a bit confusing.

We are all aware IRCC compares information with Australia, New Zealand, USA and most probably the UK, so I don't believe anyone would willingly lie about the obvious.

I pray they will favourably consider you.
All the best.

demure178:
Good morning, I just got this now, and I remember telling them I was denied visa 2019 and all, while filling the im form, please I would appreciate if someone could help me out how I should tackle this, or if someone was been sent a wrong false accuse information.
I remember someone having this problem and how he solved it
Please anybody who could help, I would appreciate it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aladeope: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:
Congratulations in advance to everyone on this honourable thread!.
please I want to request for WES evaluation but I want to know which of my transcript do I need to send to them.

I am an OND,HND&BSC Graduate, I obtained my Bsc through a direct entry which I start from 300 level.

please do I need only the bsc transcript for my evaluation or all the transcript from OND till Bsc?

I will appreciate your responses.

Regards

I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canada Student Visa Thread PART 18, a new dawn, a time of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Indeed, WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!. I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 18 Grace --------------------------》100%Loaded!

Cc: Justwise thanks for the update & acknowledging my request. We look forward to a more productive days and success stories on this thread.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
OyiBeeBee:
Good evening house.

Please between QĽife and IOM, which one is preferred for Medicals?
Need to make a quick decision please.

Thank you

Both are very okay regardless of the one you choose.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chasemaduka: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
shupy:

Not illegal, it just won't help your application. Your best bet is to say you're a freelancer. You must also be going for a course relating to that freelance job. So think deeply and Just try to package yourself very well.
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kobobay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
It will show on your account that your biometric has been updated with the date

possessor1:
how do you know when biometrics have been updated?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Theboysquare1: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
marcelonwa:

Well said Bro
I applied Jan 25th 2021
No application is the same
Mine will be 3months on 25th this month
After my biometrics no notification again
Not even NSE
I just did my upfront medicals jejely last month

Might just defer my admission if I don’t get decision this month
Did you bother to other your GCMS notes ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
sannikay:
Hello Chilexeve,

Polaris Bank do have MBS. My dad was able to get his company MBS for me last week but since last Friday he was unable to get the MBS for his personal account. The bank Manager informed him that all their branches are having issues with MBS portal at the moment. That's only the only delay for me right now in submitting my application.
if you can’t wait , you print out the nomal statement , with an LOE to back it up. Please a nomal guy giving advice. Gurus would trow more light on it . Just an advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aladeope: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
please I want to request for WES evaluation but I want to know which of my transcript do I need to send to them.

I am an OND,HND&BSC Graduate, I obtained my Bsc through a direct entry which I start from 300 level.

please do I need only the bsc transcript for my evaluation or all the transcript from OND till Bsc?

Regards

Baggiomarrio:
if you can’t wait , you print out the nomal statement , with an LOE to back it up. Please a nomal guy giving advice. Gurus would trow more light on it . Just an advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Theboysquare1:

Did you bother to other your GCMS notes ?

GCMS online yet to send my notes
More than 50 days
They said ATIP is delaying them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Theboysquare1: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
marcelonwa:

GCMS online yet to send my notes
More than 50 days
They said ATIP is delaying them
This people and their delay tactics. I can’t wait to be free from all of this mess. Lord
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Just evaluate your ND and BSc, these 2 will fetch you 2 or more degree which is additional point.

Thanks

Aladeope:

Regards

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dedecoder: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Have you done anything about these allegations up till now?

Something tells me that the person who paid on your behalf used a credit card, and possibly howbeit inadvertently, initiated a chargeback. It could even be that their credit record isn't OK. Please, get them to explain what transpired to you. Even from my end, I do not think you could have played such a prank.

But then, you can only pray and hope that your VO will find your explanations satisfactory. I say this for three reasons:

The default setting of most VOs is to believe the worst about applicants - that you an economic immigrant, with tendencies to lie and misrepresent. The onus is on you to prove otherwise

2. From filling of forms to payments and other correspondences, you are responsible for whatever information that got to their desk on your behalf.

3. This is not a standalone suspicion. It came alongside another suspicion that you answered falsely to a question.

My Take on the Allegation of Answering Falsely

Truth be told, before a VO prepares a PFL, he/she would have reviewed the matter twice or more. You most likely clicked NO (notice I said most likely, not definitely). It could be by mistake.

After all, who hasn't thought they picked something from somewhere before only to discover that they didn't?

Be honest in your response and write in a clear, convincing way to state your points. These people are humans, not alien to errors. The way you write and argue your point can dismiss or affirm their suspicion.

I sincerely wish you the best.

demure178:
Good morning, I just got this now, and I remember telling them I was denied visa 2019 and all, while filling the im form, please I would appreciate if someone could help me out how I should tackle this, or if someone was been sent a wrong false accuse information.
I remember someone having this problem and how he solved it
Please, anybody who could help, I would appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
wickedboi:

Have you received your passport from Abuja (or DHL)

Yes oo, since Saturday and it came with my beautiful visa grin. Still surprised it was sent, processed and returned within 48hrs shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please who has used from a recently to pay for fees.
Did you get invoice from your school
Please who has used Stanbic form A for payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
MsJanez01:

Amen and amen. The dryness has ended today IJN. Please how old is ur son? Did u apply together?

Amen!!! Yes I added him after two days of my application, he'll be 7 years old next month.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.