Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (867131 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Update on my procedural fairness,
I submitted the reply from my procedural fairness I got on the 20th of April yesterday, and after I submitted I checked this morning, I saw ghost update also.. now it’s 5050, heart beating fast, make them no ban person, cuz 2 million plus for a lawyer to fight the case Na hell.. But am
Positive though

Application submitted with MBS- Feb 14
Eligibility review started - March 20th
Upfront medical updated to pass- March 22
Procedural fairness letter- April 20th
Replied the letter with my lawyer and documents proof- April 22th
Ghost update- April 23th

Now

Waitinggggg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Aii my person.. God bless

quote author=AKANLE2 post=101050582]
in as much as am so concerned about you applying for fifth time, you shouldnt be asking for statement from people.Haba,better look for sponsorship[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by teefinix: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please anyone that knows someone that has used written authorization in my situation should assist.

Thank you.

teefinix:
Good morning
Kindly assist. I recently got written authorization to allow my children travel with me to canada . They have visitor visa while i have my study visa.

I mentioned in my request for authorization that i need them with me in canada since my husband is not in Nigeria too.

I already booked a one-way ticket for myself. .since my kids are going with visit visa can i book a one-way ticket for them or a return ticket

Thank you for your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by teefinix: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
I will have to still hope for more advise. Thank you..really appreciate your input.
Pinkey2021:

To the best of my knowledge as a frequent traveler in the past, you cannot buy a one-way ticket with a visit visa to any country. Only legal residents of a country whether temporary or permanent are accorded that privilege.

But your case is a bit complicated cos I believe your children will be issued with either study permits or visitor records at the port of entry in Canada. So with that I don’t know if you can tell them your kids are actually eligible to stay longer in Canada for the duration of your studies, hence, are qualified to travel with one-way tickets.

I’m not too certain of the exact solution here.

However, my simple advice would be to book them return tickets just to be on the safe side.

I seriously doubt if the airport/airline staff in Nig would understand Canada’s policy of issuing visitor record at POE for Children traveling with a parent holding a study permit.

Pls await others input.

{It’ll Surely End In Praise for us All}

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lovecars501(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:
Hello house... I want to know if there is need for additional statement of account.. have paid a year tuition fee to my scchool in Canada and still have 4million naira in my own personal account which I submitted to NSC with test of English waiver letter.
Here is my question.. is the 4million naira statement of account okay or I still need to add another statement of account to boost up my financial status?
Finally I hope this doesn't sound somehow.. can anyone assist me with additional statement.of Account as this is my fifth time of applying to canada.. God have mercy oo
the fifth time!! And u keep applying 4 it,u no pity urself can't u see dat u aren't destined to go there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
HELLO SIRS AND MAS,

PLEASE WHO HAS GOT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET FROM FIRST BANK IN OSUN/ONDO/EKITI. I WAS IN THE EKITI STATE NBRANCHES TODAY.IT WAS SO STRANGE TO THEM ALL.HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT PLEASE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Geo4646: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
thanks, then how much is for admission fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Precious000:
Please is anyone here going to the University of Manitoba this fall for undergraduate studies?

I am but have not gotten visa yet!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
AKANLE2:
HELLO SIRS AND MAS,

PLEASE WHO HAS GOT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET FROM FIRST BANK IN OSUN/ONDO/EKITI. I WAS IN THE EKITI STATE NBRANCHES TODAY.IT WAS SO STRANGE TO THEM ALL.HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT PLEASE

You can print the 1 year or 6months statement and attach.. write an explanation telling them that ALL BRANCHES OF FIRST BANK in your state do not provide that service. you can add that you cant travel to another state cos of insecurity concerns. SHIKINA!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chigrad: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Psychosocial:
I just received my PPR. I was denied about two years ago. How can I get the Biometric Slip?? I don't think I still have it.
congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AyomiAfo: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovecars501:
the fifth time!! And u keep applying 4 it,u no pity urself can't u see dat u aren't destined to go there

This is such a mean thing to say to somebody.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:
Hello house... I want to know if there is need for additional statement of account.. have paid a year tuition fee to my scchool in Canada and still have 4million naira in my own personal account which I submitted to NSC with test of English waiver letter.
Here is my question.. is the 4million naira statement of account okay or I still need to add another statement of account?
Finally I hope this doesn't sound somehow.. can anyone assist me with additional statement.of Account as this is my fifth time of applying to canada.. God have mercy oo

1. Since you’ve paid a full year’s tuition and have N4M left in your account, I don’t think you need to add additional statement as that amount covers your 10k living expenses and a little more for your flight ticket. Although, it wouldn’t hurt to add a little extra if you have it.

2. It definitely sounds somehow that you’re asking someone to “assist” you with additional statement of account! What do you hope to achieve with that? And how do you hope to go about it?!

3. Don’t jeopardize your application by engaging in anything shady pls. You said yourself that this is your 5th time applying, please thread with caution, for your own sake. If you can’t add any extra funds in YOUR OWN BANK STATEMENT, please leave the application as is.

4. Or am I not understanding what you’re asking for?

Please await others input too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Anon123:

You can print the 1 year or 6months statement and attach.. write an explanation telling them that ALL BRANCHES OF FIRST BANK in your state do not provide that service. you can add that you cant travel to another state cos of insecurity concerns. SHIKINA!

THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pinkey2021:

Me, although it was last year. I deferred to Fall this year and have a new LOA.

Ok I applied February and made the deposit payment..No LOA yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lekiboboe:

To the bolded, Ma Pami Now cheesy, AMEN!!!! Thanks for the mention

I wish you a favorable outcome on your study visa application

Stay Blessed!!!

AMEN. Thank you so much @Lekiboboe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
2months! Is it still supposed to take this long after providing NSE documents?? Then what is the purpose of opting for NSE then? The purpose is defeated.

MsJanez01:

Oh Dec 31st. Yes I did. Today makes it 2months I submitted NSE DOC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
demure178:
I submitted the reply from my procedural fairness I got on the 20th of April yesterday, and after I submitted I checked this morning, I saw ghost update also.. now it’s 5050, heart beating fast, make them no ban person, cuz 2 million plus for a lawyer to fight the case Na hell.. But am
Positive though

Ghost update- April 23th

Now

Waitinggggg.

No worries bro
It will turn out good
Tell God about it
He will handle the rest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the word of encouragement. Am hopeful bro.. God bless u

Pinkey2021:

1. Since you’ve paid a full year’s tuition and have N4M left in your account, I don’t think you need to add additional statement as that amount covers your 10k living expenses and a little more for your flight ticket. Although, it wouldn’t hurt to add a little extra if you have it.

2. It definitely sounds somehow that you’re asking someone to “assist” you with additional statement of account! What do you hope to achieve with that? And how do you hope to go about it?!

3. Don’t jeopardize your application by engaging in anything shady pls. You said yourself that this is your 5th time applying, please thread with caution, for your own sake. If you can’t add any extra funds in YOUR OWN BANK STATEMENT, please leave the application as is.

4. Or am I not understanding what you’re asking for?

Please await others input too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
crowntoro:
KINDLY ASSIST PLS

@Lekiboboe ejo Sir, I think this moniker needs your professional assistance with one of those your carefully compiled lists. Ejoo help her out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the comment to.. may God take you and I to our dream Land.. it's well with u. God bless

Lovecars501:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovecars501:

Delete this rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Iberisamuel90:
Good morning house pls I nee an urgent advice, I took mybankStatment request form to first bank here in delta. D manager said that I need to make payment of 1000k from "PayDirect" or quicktellar online to get my reciept number and reference number.
Pls who has used first bank as their MBS of recent, how did u get ur reference number and receipt number on d request form u filled ?

Pls I have limited time to submit my NSE request

When you pay with quick teller, a receipt will be sent to your email that contains both numbers
Check the email you registered with your quick teller
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
uchdorcas:

2months! Is it still supposed to take this long after providing NSE documents?? Then what is the purpose of opting for NSE then? The purpose is defeated.

Hmmmm.. I'm here wondering too. My NSE request came 2weeks after submission. I'm surprised final decision is taking this long. As in, next week will make it 3months I submitted my application

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Teepearls:
Hi,
Is this CBN rate applicable if I intend to pay my tuition fee using the Form A u explained earlier?
Thanks

Yes. CBN is the bank rate. It’s also the cheapest and safest way to make tuition payment from Nig.

Go to the bank for further info. I paid through Stanbic and it took exactly 4days for my school to receive the funds and issue my receipt.

NOTE: Nigerian banks usually honour the funds payment with USD because CAD is not always readily available in Nig banks, although the school fees invoice and quote is in Canadian dollars. So, don’t be alarmed when they tell you they don’t have Canadian dollars but USD.

In simple language the bank will pay the fees via Form A using USDollars, while your school will receive it in Canadian dollars. But you’ll be billed in the CAD equivalent.

I hope I’m clear.

{It’ll Surely End In Praise for Us All}

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
demure178:
Positive though

Ghost update- April 23th

Now

Waitinggggg.

I wish you the best outcome. God is on the throne
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovecars501:

What do you know about destiny? Don’t be a troll, it’s unkind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovecars501:

There is no thing God can't do.It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Owerri1stSon: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello, Good afternoon.

I have been granted Visa to do a Master Course in Ukraine but the issue is, I don't know if I can apply for Ph.D in Canada after my Master program in Ukraine? How possible is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Precious000: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Same here. Can we exchange contacts?
ozone00001:

I am but have not gotten visa yet!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Owerri1stSon:
Hello, Good afternoon.

I have been granted Visa to do a Master Course in Ukraine but the issue is, I don't know if I can apply for Ph.D in Canada after my Master program in Ukraine? How possible is this?

Yes you can.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Callioge: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
demure178 it will end in praise. You have done your part, sit back and watch God do only what he does best. Bless you:
Positive though

Ghost update- April 23th

Now

Waitinggggg.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
demure178:
Positive though

Ghost update- April 23th

Now

Waitinggggg.

It Will Surely End in Praise for You My Brother. You just wait and see. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.