Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (863969 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ribasandez:

I know.

I see how this is about to play out.

Do not pay him. He is clearly a scammer.

You may send a letter to the school addressing them about the situation genuinely, and telling them that you will repay as soon as the money is charged back.

That way, the school will not be too suspicious of any unexpected action.

And this time, please pay through the normal channel.

@ Rootiabz

Consider the post above and don't be afraid of anything ...

I;m still going through your post

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
awesomeme:
Who else applied for Msc. Marketing at the university of Saskatchewan for fall semester. Any news yet??

I applied for Marketing for Fall, but at another School. They should have gotten back to you by now, time is not your friend,. Send an email to them and keep following up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by southsouthking(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
This page should be named Canada thread for Msc students.
Have gone up and down trying to see if i can get a vital and useful information about undergraduate program, i found non.
Am just sad.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by peruxie: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Subbyshal:

This happened to me, did my medicals March 8th, updated April 16th. Keep sending webforms and mails to nairobi, attach your e-medical slip everytime you are sending a message, it will be updated.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
JDforeal:

Please gurus in the house help

Yes you can submit mybankstatement for yourself as the "Applicant",

and your Brother can submit a mybankstatement for you as "Sponsor".

I don't know how you will be sending yours, but GTBank's service has the option to select the category of who is sending the statement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kunfu:

the requirements for student express is just 1yr MBS(MYBANKSTATEMENT) CERTIFICATE AND IELTS(at least 6.0 in all bands).
How can I get my bank statement

GO TO YOUR BANK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Oliadeo7:
Upload 1

I have removed all the screenshots because you exposed his number.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
southsouthking:
This page should be named Canada thread for Msc students.
Have gone up and down trying to see if i can get a vital and useful information about undergraduate program, i found non.
Am just sad.

DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE ALREADY
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by southsouthking(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Anon123:

DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE ALREADY
Am just a newbie with just Odinary National Diploma OND
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Freebands01: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Do I have to submit ID documents of any of my family members? Note that none is traveling with me on my student visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
@ Oliadeo7

Can you provide him with your details so as to pay the money into your Nigerian bank account?

Details like... Data page of your passport with visa, your Canadian address with utility bill that matches the address?

A Nigerian bank details that matches the above details?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations on the approval of your dependent application. Please be advised that its normal for your son's approval letter to be sent via email correspondence and not through the regular CIC account. This is as a result of the initial request from IRCC to cancel the visitor's application and reapply for study visa for him. In view of this, you've absolutely nothing to worry about.

It will end in praise

Thank you so much Frank, you are part of my success story. I can only keep praying for God to bless you more and grant your heart desires in Jesus name, Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
justwise:
@ Oliadeo7

Can you provide him with your details so as to pay the money into your Nigerian bank account?

Details like... Data page of your passport with visa, your Canadian address with utility bill that matches the address?

Thank you for this. I asked all this on his email but he didn't reply me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
justwise:
@ Oliadeo7

he told me his name is Chidiebere amaku but the passport name Is okechukwu something and the account he gave me is from chipper cash just like flutterwave. No way to trace him if anything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MzMisty: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hi Justwise,

I trust you are good. I do not know what this is about. The contact asked a question and I responded based on my personal experience.

Sincere apologies but I would really love to know the reason for your comment/response.

Many thanks.

justwise:

Stop this here.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owee: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Renew the passport in Nigeria if you've a good contact that will facilitate the process on your behalf and save yourself the stress of travelling to the Nigerian Consulate in Ottawa for passport renewal and applying for study permit extension.

It will end in praise

Thanks Frank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ifelajulo: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
@Frankrobbn 1, PLEASE CAN i SEND YOU A MESSAGE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hoodboy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
i just got a letter of conditional offer from university Saskatchewan, do i have to fulfil the conditions before i can apply or cam i start my application with this letter?

thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
maestro09:
I have an upfront medical with Qlife for the 30th of April. Is there anyone willing to swap for the first or second week in May?

I’m interested. Pls how do we go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
The mail I got from IRCC today after sending webform this morning to Nairobi and Lagos. I submitted my application since Jan 2,2021. I was asked to attach payment receipt on April 6, 2021 which I did on April 7,2021, till now no update from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already applied, we invite you to visit our website to check your application status. Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool.

Complex applications take more time to process. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jhyd0202: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
AKANLE2:

I APPLIED AND GOT ADMISSION FOR PGD FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT EARLY THIS MONTH

So, how is your Visa application going
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Freebands01:
Do I have to submit ID documents of any of my family members? Note that none is traveling with me on my student visa

I don’t know if it is compulsory o
But I you have their ID why not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hoodboy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
hoodboy:
i just got a letter of conditional offer from university Saskatchewan, do i have to fulfil the conditions before i can apply or cam i start my application with this letter?

thanks

??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by irijuola: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrsYO:

Hello,

Same experience. Did my upfront medical 7th April and sent it via web form. IOM confirmed they have sent my health case to the embassy too. All I know is that it will end in praise for us all.

You have to upload it yourself via webform. You, not IOM.
Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by irijuola: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
peruxie:
Hi guys,
I don’t know if there is anyone on this boat...I have done my upfront medicals since March 5 and till date it hasn’t been uploaded despite uploading the slip given to me at q-life clinic. I even called q-life and they said they have sent the result since March 14th.

You have to upload send it via webform.
Peace!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by irijuola: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ibukun2000:
Good evening
Will like to seek for advice i actually put in for spring/ summer semester but the resumption date is getting closer(May 1) my passport is yet to be returned tho i just paid for my courier service
will u suggest i defer my admission till Fall semester or what can i do
since there are still a whole lot of things to do like registering of courses, hotel and ticket bookings n so on
Thanks in anticipation for your response.

If you've paid your tuition fee, register for courses. If you can start online class conveniently, don't defer. Book your hotel and Airbnb. Please don't book your flights until you are very sure you're ready to travel, like two days before

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dabson2020: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Congratulations. This is amazing.
Please I sent a you a mail. I need your input on my application and that of my son. Please.

oyibo4real:

I'm here again oo, I just received my Child's PPR message
few minutes ago, but surprisingly it came as an email from one of Nairobi's email addresses, with the attached PPR letter, I dont know what to make of this shocked.

I didnt get any of those no-reply-cic messages from IRCC. What to do

Edited: And I just checked my GC account to see application cancelled, could this be a system glitch or what? This is confusing really.

Anyways, it's a PPR News, ALL GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY, IT SHALL SURELY END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
maestro09:
I have an upfront medical with Qlife for the 30th of April. Is there anyone willing to swap for the first or second week in May?

Is Swapping that easy? Qlife already has your details for a particular appointment date.
I may be wrong, kindly enlighten me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
hoodboy:

thanks

We don't know what the conditions are, but I guess they likely include you sending in your transcript, and meeting the language requirement. What else, tuition payment? I doubt. If the conditions include the two I've mentioned above, then yes is the answer to your question.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by allisgood: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
1) Please house I did my upfront medical in IOM Lagos 22nd of April 2021. I was told they will send it to IRCC on Tuesday and also send me a text message but up till now no update from them.
What should I do?

2) And also on the e medical sheet, on the upfront medical type, it was written - ‘worker’
But I applied for study visa, is it something I should be worried about?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
MzMisty:
Hi Justwise,

I trust you are good. I do not know what this is about. The contact asked a question and I responded based on my personal experience.

Sincere apologies but I would really love to know the reason for your comment/response.

Many thanks.

Is about the company you keep mentioning , that is regarded as an ad

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.