Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (881337 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
Thanks for your input. I already ordered gcms note but I don't knw the pqckage u said will contain all documents submitted. I would really love that for both this application and the first one that suddenly changed let me even knw what happened. Please people help me review my case .
taminat:

It is clear that this is a rogue agent and not an RCIC. His style of intimidation and threat is juvenile and you shouldn’t be bothered about the unintelligent responses and reaction. Can you request for gcms notes? There is a package that provides you with the notes and copies of all the documents submitted during application. This is very important and it will provide clarity on the entirety of your application. Did you sign any agreement? Do you have formal correspondence? If the gcms notes shows any discrepancy on his part, i believe that you can file a report against him.

I have deferred admission in the past and i received a new admission letter to that effect and correspondence from the school as well. What is his proof of deferral if he is unwilling to provide any evidence? Email the school directly for a real time status on your admission. You should get some information. Provide the ielts result, while waiting for the gcms and feedback from your school. Also consider more experienced advise from others. It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
Hello everyone please I have a question.
I wanted to ask if under the financial section one can put a mini loe there before uploading the financial documents or only upload documents and explain everything under sop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Alchemist01: 2:43pm On May 02, 2021
Hello Guys,

I have three questions that I need answers to:

1. Assuming my destination is Ontario but I want to do the 3 days quarantine at the cheapest hotel possible, how do I go about that ?

2. What is the cheapest flight from Nigeria to Ontario in May and how do I book it ?

3. How can i get a student apartment for an affordable price in Oshawa, Ontario precisely close to Ontario Tech ? Especially as I am in Nigeria right now. @naijaforeigner

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
Alchemist01:
Hello Guys,

1. Assuming my destination is Ontario but I want to do the 3 days quarantine at the cheapest hotel possible, how do I go about that ?

2. What is the cheapest flight from Nigeria to Ontario in May and how do I book it ?

3. How can i get a student apartment for an affordable price in Oshawa, Ontario precisely close to Ontario Tech ? Especially as I am in Nigeria right now. @naijaforeigner

google would do you great good!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nickvanilla(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2021
Rani001:
SOS

PLEASE HELP NL'S!!!!!

HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING AFFIDAVIT WHEN COURST ARE ON STRIKE

I WANT TO NOTARISE SOME OF MY DOCUMENT

Use a notary public. They're not on strike
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
This is a copy of the letter he sent me in December requesting for ielts. They did not write anything about NSE on it though. Just the request for ielts.

Anon123:

All lies from the pit of HELL..

.. My advice to everybody and anybody using agents, ensure you collect your admission and visa login details in person after you have paid him complete. Do not wait for another day, do it on the spot.

Boss... On tuesday, pick these liers and thieves with police and get your money back. The last bolded is enough to shoot somebody in the face. WHAT!!!!

That means they even forged the doc from IRCC.. Please paste here lemme see

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Erica661: 3:10pm On May 02, 2021
Erica661:
Hi guys,good morning please I have a question, my younger sister travelled to Canada for her masters December 2020 and I want to apply for my visa as well for August 2021 admission,please is it advisable cos we are going to be using the same sponsor? (Our dad) should I wait till she graduates or should I go ahead and apply? Is this going to be an issue to the VO?? I already got admission so I dunno if I should wait first cos I’m currently doing Nysc or go ahead and apply for visa?? I have a family tie in my home country cos I’m self employed.
please someone advise me on this abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
taminat:

It is clear that this is a rogue agent and not an RCIC. His style of intimidation and threat is juvenile and you shouldn’t be bothered about the unintelligent responses and reaction. Can you request for gcms notes? There is a package that provides you with the notes and copies of all the documents submitted during application. This is very important and it will provide clarity on the entirety of your application. Did you sign any agreement? Do you have formal correspondence? If the gcms notes shows any discrepancy on his part, i believe that you can file a report against him.

I have deferred admission in the past and i received a new admission letter to that effect and correspondence from the school as well. What is his proof of deferral if he is unwilling to provide any evidence? Email the school directly for a real time status on your admission. You should get some information. Provide the ielts result, while waiting for the gcms and feedback from your school. Also consider more experienced advise from others. It will end in praise.

How much did this cost you. Most immigration lawyers charge $3,000 - $3,500 .

Maybe this RCIC might be cheaper but immigration lawyers preaches against them.... Abeg enlighten me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:
This is a copy of the letter he sent me in December requesting for ielts. They did not write anything about NSE on it though. Just the request for ielts.

this letter doesn't look real

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Shommyface: 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
Which state are you in?

Rani001:
SOS

PLEASE HELP NL'S!!!!!

HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING AFFIDAVIT WHEN COURST ARE ON STRIKE

I WANT TO NOTARISE SOME OF MY DOCUMENT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Legacyedition: 3:27pm On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:

Truth is I have never seen him before. He resides in Canada but is a Nigerian and visits Nigeria often for his biz. He said they have an office in Lagos and Abuja. I have spoken to 2 diff ppl from their Lagos office once a long time ago but I don't knw them physically . A friend in Manitoba introduced me to him and she ended up not using him for her sister's application after introducing me to him. I did not sign any agreement with him either. Was a huge mistake on my part.

Did you pay him that much?.

Maybe you can just tell him to hand it over to you and that you are not concerned about the money again. If its what you can let go though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chidika: 3:54pm On May 02, 2021
please I need some advice with regards to my application.

so my brother is meant to be my sponsor, he is a building contractor but unfortunately, most of his business passed through his personal account, he has only newly registered a business, just under 6 months and not much activity. Alternatively, his wife(my sis-in-law) is a better prospect with regards to documentation esp employment reference and pay slip etc. she is willing to stand as my sponsor as well. I would have used my dad, but his balance both personal and business is not too solid, some projects that took up most of his funds and having my brother transfer the sum to his account might raise flags and all that. So in essence, I want to know if I can use my sister in law as my sponsor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
oyibo4real:

Chim oo, from 1st week to 3rd week now shocked shocked shocked? Ah! I felt this way earlier, but not anymore, morale is high now before water go pass garri. Am tryna move my own forward, say this week if possible sef
I wish I had this same morale oh!! Lol. I will open my ticket for sure, just waiting for the Prime minister to release the date for the temporary restriction. When are you traveling??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Naijaforeigner: 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
Alchemist01:
Hello Guys,

(1) The government has a list of approved hotels. Please carefully go through the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandatory-hotel-stay-air-travellers/list-government-authorized-hotels-booking.html

(2) Flight prices depends on airline and date of travel. Please try to check different airlines and compare prices.

(3) I will suggest you check with your school first (some schools always have listings or recommended sites to check apartments) you can also try out Kijiji and Viewit.

Don’t look up apartments until you have booked and confirmed your flight.

If you plan on coming to Ontario, I will advise you do that soon because government officials are currently considering stopping international students from coming to Ontario.

I wish you all the best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 5:08pm On May 02, 2021
Rootiab:
this letter doesn't look real
Please everybody come out ooo. Let us look at this letter together. Who has gotten this type before? Gurus please help review my case. God bless u in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 5:15pm On May 02, 2021
TennieYF:
Hello everyone please I have a question.
I wanted to ask if under the financial section one can put a mini loe there before uploading the financial documents or only upload documents and explain everything under sop

Lol yes You can put a mini loe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 5:17pm On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:

Please everybody come out ooo. Let us look at this letter together. Who has gotten this type before? Gurus please help review my case. God bless u in advance.

I never see am before oo
Do you have your gc login?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bunmijab: 5:19pm On May 02, 2021
Good evening guys
Have been following the thread for a while now and have gotten useful information

But I want to ask if I use my inlaw as sponsor what chances do I have? This is cause I have no other means and I really want to apply on time... Meanwhile his statement is very good

@justwise and other gurus please I need your response
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gentledaf(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:

This doesn't look real to me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Zodiacwarrior: 5:30pm On May 02, 2021
Alchemist01:
Hello Guys,

1.)Check ircc bro they have about 20hotels they recommend for 3days quarantine so you pick your choice you can check Crowne plaza Toronto airport their rates are cheap.

2.) Use Ethiopian airlines for this the rates are different so an estimate would be of no value.
You can download the app on play store.

3.)use palace4students close to your school and it would bring out apartment single or shared occupancy close to your school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:48pm On May 02, 2021
Anyone travelling to Montreal on 29th May?
Who is interested in sharing a hotel room.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 5:52pm On May 02, 2021
honorableron:
Cos I am a banker and I know on no account should a customer account info be divulged to a third party

Please note that embassies confirm authenticity of an account statement because all banks have a unit in charge of third party confirmation.
You can inquire further from your bank. A lot of customers' bvn have been blacklisted and banking relationship severed because of forged statement of account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by honorableron(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2021
I got a ghost update on my profile today .
As at this morning profile status showed *submitted* now thsi evening it shows application /profile updated ..

Gurus what does this mean .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 6:10pm On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:
Thanks for your input. I already ordered gcms note but I don't knw the pqckage u said will contain all documents submitted. I would really love that for both this application and the first one that suddenly changed let me even knw what happened. Please people help me review my case .

Take a look at this link

https://www.getgcms.com/order-now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2021
honorableron:
I got a ghost update on my profile today .
As at this morning profile status showed *submitted* now thsi evening it shows application /profile updated ..

Gurus what does this mean .4

Expect a positive response ASAP!!!

Where are the prophet's in the house? This week will be full of PPR.

It will end with praise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kunfu(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2021
Hello house, please where can I get police clearance certificate in Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kunfu(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2021
Hello house, where can u get police clearance done for student visa application in lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 6:28pm On May 02, 2021
April applicants...let's get in here for Thanksgiving. We declare favour and grace on our applications this week.

For older applicants, speedy response and PPR this week. Amen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 6:29pm On May 02, 2021
taminat:

Take a look at this link

https://www.getgcms.com/order-now
Okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 6:30pm On May 02, 2021
Nope I don't. He refused to give me.
Mobi22:

I never see am before oo
Do you have your gc login?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by honorableron(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2021
Amen ooo... But fam I just had my biometrics on the 20th of April
Winner0718:

Expect a positive response ASAP!!!

Where are the prophet's in the house? This week will be full of PPR.

It will end with praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
Kunfu:
Hello house, where can u get police clearance done for student visa application in lagos

State Police CID Alagbon Ikoyi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.