Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (864629 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:29am On May 02, 2021
Nomsy33:
Hello house,

Please I need your help, I sent a deferment email to Conestoga College since 23th of April and no acknowledgement yet, I also resent it on 28th April and nothing yet, please how do I contact the school to acknowledge my deferment email and the Program is starting this May 2021, am stuck... Please help @nairaluck and those who have deferred before at Conestoga College, how do I contact the school?

Please email Ivajda@conestogac.on.ca.

Use URGENT as subject .
Ensure you include your full name, name of program and student number o!

Again on your admission portal, there is a section where u can defer your admission. You dont necessarily need to mail them

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 10:33am On May 02, 2021
Legacyedition:

Seriously , this agent wan spoil your career . You kon still dey speak English?. Bros , enter his office as Jagaban on Tuesday, collect all your details. Secret questions and answers. Change all immediately in his office.

Collect your files on their system, you will see and know what they wrote in your SOP and documents submitted.

You dey do jeje cos uno sabi the gravity of this.

Nah person just received procedural fairness letter up there. Who knows wetin agent submitted. If the werrey still dey disguise (strong head) . Arrest and accuse him of fraud and forgery that can affect your traveling and records negatively.

Truth is I have never seen him before. He resides in Canada but is a Nigerian and visits Nigeria often for his biz. He said they have an office in Lagos and Abuja. I have spoken to 2 diff ppl from their Lagos office once a long time ago but I don't knw them physically . A friend in Manitoba introduced me to him and she ended up not using him for her sister's application after introducing me to him. I did not sign any agreement with him either. Was a huge mistake on my part.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:41am On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:

Truth is I have never seen him before. He resides in Canada but is a Nigerian and visits Nigeria often for his biz. He said they have an office in Lagos and Abuja. I have spoken to 2 diff ppl from their Lagos office once a long time ago but I don't knw them physically . A friend in Manitoba introduced me to him and she ended up not using him for her sister's application after introducing me to him. I did not sign any agreement with him either. Was a huge mistake on my part.
you have been scammed. How would someone that referred you not use them It's just like telling me to eat this food and you won't eat. Na, I no gree. Just get your uci and application number and link it to a different account. You've literally been scammed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by modestmj: 10:46am On May 02, 2021
Okay, thanks much.

Rootiab:
zone 3. Close to neighbourhood plaza
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:49am On May 02, 2021
RxOtunba:
Yea, that's the way I thought it is done. But in this case, a refusal letter came on 19th April, then, 29th April, "Procedural Fairness Letter" came. Could it be that they are reconsidering it?

Send the MBS.. But another issue is to be sure the agent applied with the actual bank statement you gave him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 11:00am On May 02, 2021
AntiMCU:
Morning

JustMellow
Anon123
Frankrobbn1

And other gurus in the house, your input on how to tackle refusal reasons will be highly appreciated.

Love letter came out a day after refusal.

B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry)
Work Experience (Port Operations with 3 years experience.)
Two professional certifications in Logistics and Supply Chain Management

DLI: Fanshawe College
Course: Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management

Never been married: submitted siblings certificate (Only son in the family), personal land documents, job promise letter and pension statement account as home ties.

The vo might not trust that your cousin will continue sponsoring after you have gotten ti canada( this is solved with you loe convincing the cousin will and also letter of sponsorship from your cousin also giving assurances he will) .

On your loe and sop, you will need to let the vo understand how long you have been in the field, to have known the areas of expertise lacking in this field especially in the port whixh is why you opted to study that course and whixh is why you sort to go outside Nigeria and not look inwards (local) as its not offered locally. Also explain the advantages you will be offering to the port operations in Nigeria or to your company(job promise letter).

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EmeeNaka: 11:01am On May 02, 2021
Elyasix:
Hello everyone!. I want to make a deposit of 1500cad into Conestoga college using flywire and it says "we are unable to receive money from your country ATM"... Please is there anyone who has made the deposit into Conestoga college before? Please guide me through another option(s) Thanks and God bless!
You must not make payment through Flywire using ATM. Flywire maintains account with Wema Bank. Just login to Flywire and fill the form then, proceed to your bank and make payment to the Flywire. Mind you, whichever account Flywire show you to make payment into, expires every 4mins. So you will need to generate account you to pay into in the counter while facing the teller. Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 11:01am On May 02, 2021
Godlives1:
Hello house, please I'm unable to download the required forms like IMM1294, on neither my laptop nor my my tablet.

Please what do I do?

Try using another browser
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 11:08am On May 02, 2021
RxOtunba:
Yea, that's the way I thought it is done. But in this case, a refusal letter came on 19th April, then, 29th April, "Procedural Fairness Letter" came. Could it be that they are reconsidering it?

It's actually a threat bro.

They have indeed refused him, and now they are considering whether to ban him for five years or not.

I advise you submit all the documents they are asking for to clear him of false accusations.

Now, if they later decide to send him an approval letter, let that come as a surprise. But do not dwell on it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 11:08am On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:
Good morning great minds. Please I need ur input here. I applied on September 2nd 2020, biometrics 12th September. NSE request Dec 16th, submitted on the 29th jan and no further update. I decided to do upfront medical on April 12th and gave my agent to submit on 14th April. We are in May and I have asked him to check if it has been updated to pass and he said not yet that it takes 28 days to get a response se from IRCC if urgent. I have deferred my admission from January to May and now I asked him to defer from May to September. I got a mail from the sch two weeks ago saying they got my request and will let me knw when a decision has been made. Since then no further info. Thats Fanshawe college. I have asked my agent for my new admission letter since he said he has deferred and this is his response "They said they will only issue new letter if the embassy request for it". Please do i need embassy to get my admission letter when I defer?
Now these are my issues: firstly I noticed my application number changed. The application number on my biometrics letter was diff from the NSE letter. I noticed it this year and asked questions and they gave me 4 diff answers. [b]First they said IRCC asked them to apply thru NSE, another of his colleague said wen I did biometrics they did not get a response from ircc on time and they sent them an email and wen IRCC responded my application number was updated, he also said he forgot to upload mybank statement and cancelled to reapply and add it instead of the paper statement and later the agent said he did paper application in September and was asked to link it to online application so he did it in September 29th and my application number changed. [/b]Please were paper applications accepted in September when there was lockdown, and does app number change wen u link paper to online Plenty? Please let me know. Plenty stories but all I know is they reapplied on September 29th without telling me, my email was not used so I don't get mails, I don't have my password so I can't check anything. Also wen he submitted my application I drafted an sop and gave them to go thru and edit, they refused to show me the final document so I don't even knw what was submitted. I am just tired of everything. He said its against their policy to show u your own sop.
Next I have been thinking about is I have an EE profile and I told them before applying for this but we did not use same UCI. I don't knw if its okay or if diff UCI is okay since its a diff application.
I have ordered for my gcms notes as advised and I put my personal email. Please this is 32 days no response from caips gcms. I hope they did not send it to the email registered in my application even when I wrote my own email cos I don't even knw the mail they used to apply for me. For sometime agent stopped talking to me, said I was making troubles cos I sent them mail asking questions wen in doubt. He even mentioned he was going to report me to IRCC to ban me for 10yrs cos of the tune of my mail to them and I told him its not possible to be banned for conversation between u and your agent. Please the story is long but what can I do now? Can I send webform wen its not my email that was used to apply? I have sent mails to diff IRCC email addresses and got the same generic response of still under active processing. I don't even knw what eligibility review is cos I can't see my profile. The agent gave me my login details the first day I noticed the change in application number for me to see I had an active profile but the next time I tried to log in after 2 weeks I tried twice and was locked for 24hrs cos they said I put in wrong login details which means he changed it. He has refused to give me d details again saying its against their policy meanwhile I am not owing him a dime. Even when he gave me he said he signed agreement with IRCC that i should not be logging in too often. That u only log in wen there is an update. He kept saying ridiculous things like he is talking to a a baby. Even wen I try to argue he will insist he is right that if I log in wen they are trying to do an update it wil affect it so ircc said don't log in anyhow until they ask u to. And its same agent I used to get admission too. Please what is the solution and what are my chances? Even my own NSE letter has been different from what I've been seeing here. Mine specifically said I needed ielts and failure to submit before the deadline they wil assume I am no longer interested and proceed with denial not even option of normal processing route. I asked him why mine had a totally diff clause and he picked offence. My Application is now 8months no response. I need your inputs please

All lies from the pit of HELL..

.. My advice to everybody and anybody using agents, ensure you collect your admission and visa login details in person after you have paid him complete. Do not wait for another day, do it on the spot.

Boss... On tuesday, pick these liers and thieves with police and get your money back. The last bolded is enough to shoot somebody in the face. WHAT!!!!

That means they even forged the doc from IRCC.. Please paste here lemme see
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Businesstools(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2021
Happy Sunday, Friends. Sorry to bother you with another question.

Will the IRCC find out if I share my login details with a third party to access my account? If yes, what are the penalties?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 11:16am On May 02, 2021
Businesstools:
Happy Sunday, Friends. Sorry to bother you with another question.

Will the IRCC find out if I share my login details with a third party to access my account? If yes, what are the penalties?

Thanks in anticipation.

No...

But hope the third party is trusted o!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dabson2020: 11:31am On May 02, 2021
Gentle21:
Hello my wonderful people and gurus, Please, I just got Master's admission offer from Concordia Uni of Edmonton. Alberta. I'm confused on the details of the document to submit for my Student Visa and also I will appreciate insight on how to draft my SOP. I will appreciate any assistant, guidance and links that can make my dream a realitiy. Thank you.
Welcome on board. I am a student there as well.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Businesstools(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2021
Anon123:

No...

But hope the third party is trusted o!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust him even more than myself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 11:32am On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:

OMG! Which kind Devil be this. If you can get the Abuja office, send the address to me, I’ll go look for the place personally on Tues morning, since tomorrow is public holiday.
And to be very honest, I am also suspecting your friend in Manitoba, why would she link you up to someone she herself doesn’t want to use?? That’s so shady.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmmm it is well ooo... I hope she gets it sorted soon

Anyone got a ghost update today?

Kayyyy:

OMG! Which kind Devil be this. If you can get the Abuja office, send the address to me, I’ll go look for the place personally on Tues morning, since tomorrow is public holiday.
And to be very honest, I am also suspecting your friend in Manitoba, why would she link you up to someone she herself doesn’t want to use?? That’s so shady.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 12:07pm On May 02, 2021
SOS

PLEASE HELP NL'S!!!!!

HOW CAN I GO ABOUT DOING AFFIDAVIT WHEN COURST ARE ON STRIKE

I WANT TO NOTARISE SOME OF MY DOCUMENT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 12:23pm On May 02, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Taminat,

It will be advised to update your EE profile immediately you get to know the TRF number. What if a long waited and unsuspected FSWP draw happens like the surprised April 16th, 2021 CEC draw that was done on a Friday? The finger biting will dearly be painful.

The officer may indeed apply discretion, but no two application is the same. Don't let the ITA that would come as a thief in the night catch you unaware, stay prepared during the day to catch it.

Best of Luck

Thank you for putting this in perspective. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oshmedy1: 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
i want to apply for canada Trade skill program and i have B.Sc and ACA (ICAN), please which is the best to use for the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oshmedy1: 12:28pm On May 02, 2021
i want to apply for canada Trade skill program and i have B.Sc and ACA (ICAN), please which is the best to use for the application?
modestmj:
Okay, thanks much.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oshmedy1: 12:29pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 12:55pm On May 02, 2021
Sleekcee:
Good morning great minds. Please I need ur input here. I applied on September 2nd 2020, biometrics 12th September. NSE request Dec 16th, submitted on the 29th jan and no further update. I decided to do upfront medical on April 12th and gave my agent to submit on 14th April. We are in May and I have asked him to check if it has been updated to pass and he said not yet that it takes 28 days to get a response se from IRCC if urgent. I have deferred my admission from January to May and now I asked him to defer from May to September. I got a mail from the sch two weeks ago saying they got my request and will let me knw when a decision has been made. Since then no further info. Thats Fanshawe college. I have asked my agent for my new admission letter since he said he has deferred and this is his response "They said they will only issue new letter if the embassy request for it". Please do i need embassy to get my admission letter when I defer?
Now these are my issues: firstly I noticed my application number changed. The application number on my biometrics letter was diff from the NSE letter. I noticed it this year and asked questions and they gave me 4 diff answers. First they said IRCC asked them to apply thru NSE, another of his colleague said wen I did biometrics they did not get a response from ircc on time and they sent them an email and wen IRCC responded my application number was updated, he also said he forgot to upload mybank statement and cancelled to reapply and add it instead of the paper statement and later the agent said he did paper application in September and was asked to link it to online application so he did it in September 29th and my application number changed. Please were paper applications accepted in September when there was lockdown, and does app number change wen u link paper to online Plenty? Please let me know. Plenty stories but all I know is they reapplied on September 29th without telling me, my email was not used so I don't get mails, I don't have my password so I can't check anything. Also wen he submitted my application I drafted an sop and gave them to go thru and edit, they refused to show me the final document so I don't even knw what was submitted. I am just tired of everything. He said its against their policy to show u your own sop.
Next I have been thinking about is I have an EE profile and I told them before applying for this but we did not use same UCI. I don't knw if its okay or if diff UCI is okay since its a diff application.
I have ordered for my gcms notes as advised and I put my personal email. Please this is 32 days no response from caips gcms. I hope they did not send it to the email registered in my application even when I wrote my own email cos I don't even knw the mail they used to apply for me. For sometime agent stopped talking to me, said I was making troubles cos I sent them mail asking questions wen in doubt. He even mentioned he was going to report me to IRCC to ban me for 10yrs cos of the tune of my mail to them and I told him its not possible to be banned for conversation between u and your agent. Please the story is long but what can I do now? Can I send webform wen its not my email that was used to apply? I have sent mails to diff IRCC email addresses and got the same generic response of still under active processing. I don't even knw what eligibility review is cos I can't see my profile. The agent gave me my login details the first day I noticed the change in application number for me to see I had an active profile but the next time I tried to log in after 2 weeks I tried twice and was locked for 24hrs cos they said I put in wrong login details which means he changed it. He has refused to give me d details again saying its against their policy meanwhile I am not owing him a dime. Even when he gave me he said he signed agreement with IRCC that i should not be logging in too often. That u only log in wen there is an update. He kept saying ridiculous things like he is talking to a a baby. Even wen I try to argue he will insist he is right that if I log in wen they are trying to do an update it wil affect it so ircc said don't log in anyhow until they ask u to. And its same agent I used to get admission too. Please what is the solution and what are my chances? Even my own NSE letter has been different from what I've been seeing here. Mine specifically said I needed ielts and failure to submit before the deadline they wil assume I am no longer interested and proceed with denial not even option of normal processing route. I asked him why mine had a totally diff clause and he picked offence. My Application is now 8months no response. I need your inputs please �

It is clear that this is a rogue agent and not an RCIC. His style of intimidation and threat is juvenile and you shouldn’t be bothered about the unintelligent responses and reaction. Can you request for gcms notes? There is a package that provides you with the notes and copies of all the documents submitted during application. This is very important and it will provide clarity on the entirety of your application. Did you sign any agreement? Do you have formal correspondence? If the gcms notes shows any discrepancy on his part, i believe that you can file a report against him.

I have deferred admission in the past and i received a new admission letter to that effect and correspondence from the school as well. What is his proof of deferral if he is unwilling to provide any evidence? Email the school directly for a real time status on your admission. You should get some information. Provide the ielts result, while waiting for the gcms and feedback from your school. Also consider more experienced advise from others. It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mostblessedman: 12:57pm On May 02, 2021
Thanks alot Boss JustMellow, I am grateful. Please any link to specific areas sir on this point you just raised, to fasten my graps. The thread seems a whole lot and considering the time at my disposal. Thanks for your support.

JustMellow:

Hello Mostblessedman,

Get your parents to sponsor you. Self-sponsorship isn't a mandatory requirement for older applicants. A parent can always sponsor a child irrespective of age and marital status. The most important thing is being able to demonstrate a genuine study intent.

The resonating sound of being self-sponsored for mature applicants makes sense given the conformity to abide by the order in which the world is programmed.

Do a gift deed for any funds your parents will transfer to you as support or commitment funds. Read through the thread, you will understand how to compose your storyline and mould your application.

Best of Luck

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 1:02pm On May 02, 2021
Godlives1:
Hello house, please I'm unable to download the required forms like IMM1294, on neither my laptop nor my my tablet.

Please what do I do?
See this

Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS & HOW TO DOWNLOAD & FILL IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28#89360183

ADOBE READER INSTALLATION SOFTWARE TO FILL YOUR IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/176#98434375

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 1:03pm On May 02, 2021
Rani001:
SOS

PLEASE HELP NL'S!!!!!

Notary publics i.e lawyers notarize documents while affidavits are sworn to before the commissioner of oaths who work in the court registry.

If you’re in Lagos, the cheapest option is to go to any business centre around ikeja high court and tell them you want to notarize a document, they’ll make an introduction and help out for about 300-500 per document. I believe you can visit the high court vicinity in any other state for the same results but at a higher fee.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Callioge: 1:19pm On May 02, 2021
Wow, this is a bad one. How much did you pay, hold your friend let them produce the guys details. Is he licensed, your friend should sort this out
Sleekcee:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 1:26pm On May 02, 2021
Rani001:
SOS

PLEASE HELP NL'S!!!!!

If you are based in LAGOS,

See this

How to get Sworn affidavit of support at a Notary Public(Lagos)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/179#98455585

You can also notarize your documents there

If you are outside Lagos, look for the NOTARY PUBLICS in your location

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 1:47pm On May 02, 2021
Rani001:
SOS

PLEASE HELP NL'S!!!!!

get the contact of a notary public.
they are authorized to make affidavits, but definitely would be more expensive

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by taminat: 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
It is important for anyone who decides to outsource their visa application process to a third party to be informed of the pros and cons.

Anyone with common sense and a sprinkle of research skills can become an “agent” in 10 minutes. Let us carry out due diligence lest we fall prey to inexperienced hustlers and fraudsters.

If you decide to use an”agent” please consider a RCIC and note that they will cost you thousands of CAD depending on the nature of the brief. They will provide you with a retainer-ship agreement and every single discussion will be documented. The ICCRC can commence disciplinary actions against them for infractions as basic as refusal to provide you with an agreement and they can lose their license. I am currently using an RCIC and i verified his membership and ensured that he has no record of disciplinary investigation. I also researched on my rights under the agreement and i will not hesitate to file a report if he is negligent or unprofessional in any way. This is my third application and I didn’t want any headache or pressure this time around hence my decision to outsource my entire application so i can manage my stress level. Still, i read this thread and half of the previous one.

If you decide to use an agent who is experienced in visa applications but not a RCIC, please do your due diligence and weigh the risks. Usually, they will provide guidance for the entire application but you will submit your application by yourself. I have used one unsuccessfully in the past but a few family members have used the same agent successfully. Will i recommend the agent? No. That’s because they apply the same strategy to every application and this thread teaches us the opposite. Some will even outsource your application to others and you don’t want anyone messing up your chances at a successful application. Due diligence is critical.

There are brilliant minds on this thread who to the best of my knowledge are more professional and better qualified than many agents put together, yet they do not charge a dime. Read this thread, be familiar with the application process and you will be confident to diy successfully.

May has brought us good news, our expectations are not cut short and our dreams are not dashed. We have experienced favor and mercy concerning our applications and it is raining ppr for all. Amen!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Godlives1: 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
Thanks so much @Lekiboboe

Lekiboboe:

See this

Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS & HOW TO DOWNLOAD & FILL IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28#89360183

ADOBE READER INSTALLATION SOFTWARE TO FILL YOUR IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/176#98434375
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 2:07pm On May 02, 2021
Kayyyy:

My dear, I don’t understand this feeling oh, lol!! I don’t have the zeal to do anything concerning traveling, and I’m supposed to travel this Friday. Please they should be contesting it, cause I want to leave 3rd week of May.

Chim oo, from 1st week to 3rd week now shocked shocked shocked? Ah! I felt this way earlier, but not anymore, morale is high now before water go pass garri. Am tryna move my own forward, say this week if possible sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92