Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862421 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 1:26pm On May 11, 2021
Teeprecious:

Can u kindly shed more light on this?
How does one generate the wire transfer details of the school. The rates are outrageous. Kindly put me through pls.

I will. Don't know but have asked her. Will revert back to you when I get the process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
Lekiboboe:

See the link below for list of Canadian Universities offering Masters in Public Health (MPH)

https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Public+health&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

Google them one by one and check them out.

The Content in the link below would be helpful in your MPH pursuit in Canada, go through them thoroughly
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/561#101054570

Await more contributions from the gurus & other members of this thread

You're really doing good sir. Please someone wants to PGD, she read history and hd 2.2. please kindly help with courses she can go for. She doesn't wants schools in Ontario nd BC, but other province cos of Tuition rate and living expenses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
Please am I supposed to VALIDATE any of the forms?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 1:36pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=BaaleOfOntario post=101582488][/quote]

My brother we are in the same boat.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 1:39pm On May 11, 2021
AdoChel:
you may, it is just to confirm if you have any field left to fill.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TundeTheHunter: 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
Please is there anyone here going to British Columbia this fall. I would like to connect with other students in before resuming and possibly find someone to split hotel fees with smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 1:47pm On May 11, 2021
gracedson:
I just started my Application today, But the IMM1294 E is not showing its content. How do i go about this?
follow the instructions it says.
Download the form, install Adobe reader on your computer, then open the form with Adobe reader.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 1:51pm On May 11, 2021
honorableron:
Or I could as well send it alongside my upfront medicals slip ........ @frank and other senior men .... Ur response is needed

Raise a CSE to Nairobi immigration informing them that you omitted your birth certificate during the submission process of your application. In the mail, you should state that you've done medical upfront and have provide a copy of the E-medical slip for their records.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 1:53pm On May 11, 2021
AdoChel:

It's compulsory to validate the study permit application form IMM1294E in order to raise barcode that will be used by the immigration of Canada to store your information on their GCMS database.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 1:55pm On May 11, 2021
Do I have to print out the family information form to sign?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 1:56pm On May 11, 2021
I'm trying to type my name in the part of signature (to certify that I'm not married), it's not working.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 1:56pm On May 11, 2021
Dorotheesays:
I am Adaeze, a graduate of Covenant University. I am about to start a graduate certificate program in Durham College Oshawa by Fall 2021 and have gone through the hectic process of getting my visa after deferring twice since last year due to my dads bank statement having too many outflow that may raise a eyebrow.

Let me break down my journey on how I got my visa through NSE.

1. I got a visiting visa with my family in 2016 to Canada and visited there in 2017.
2. Reapplied to renew my visa January 2020 to visit my sister who is currently a student. Got denied in March 2020
3. Got admission July 2020 and Paid fees in August 2020.
4. Used an education agency who helped with May sisters application.
5. Deferred to January due to bank statement issue,
6. Got referred to a licensed immigration lawyer in Canada who really helped with my application and understanding why I was denied my visiting visa renewal.( January 2021)
7. He encouraged me to take the IELTS, which I prepared under one month with a kit I bought on IG. I’ll drop the link to the page below. https://instagram.com/theladderagency?igshid=1h2avnmu9z7pm
8. Scored a band 8.5 on my first trial.
9. Wrote a fantastic SOP, I will share once my I get my passport back.
10. Got bank statements from mybankstatement and also paid my complete fees. Another to note. My mum had savings in PiggyVest which stood as my living expenses.

The key thing is the finance part, if you can show where all the money in your sponsors account is coming from and explain key reasons why you would gain from this education in your sop, your visa is sure! I got my confirmation message under a month and 2 weeks.

I hope this helps someone about to write ielts or having issues with bank statements.

Also the lawyer was quite expensive but he really helped in backing and solidifying my application

#canada #studyvisa #studentpermit #ielts #mybankstatement

8.5!!! shocked

You are really smart ooo.

I had 8.0. Yeah, I noticed IELTS goes a long way in improving one's chances of getting a visa approval.

If bank statement is legit and shows reliable source of income, that helps a lot.

With a solid reason for schooling in Canada and not in Nigeria, that's practically all there is to it.

A Glittery transcript is an added advantage. But many applications have been approved with fair results.

You've said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2021
Hello,
You don't need to print and sign anything (If you are applying one), when you are ready to submit your entire application, you will see a section where you will input your fullname and this will serve as you 'signing' your entire forms.
Gorrit now?
AdoChel:
Do I have to print out the family information form to sign?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by face3t: 2:16pm On May 11, 2021
hello house, please i tried filling my Canadian student visa application online but there no place i can pay the fees
I have done all that is on the platform except the medicals. I thought i can submit my application then do the medicals later
please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 2:18pm On May 11, 2021
Thank you

ericksen:
Hello,
You don't need to print and sign anything (If you are applying one), when you are ready to submit your entire application, you will see a section where you will input your fullname and this will serve as you 'signing' your entire forms.
Gorrit now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 2:19pm On May 11, 2021
If I have siblings who are studying abroad, can I use my family home address as their address?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by feelzee: 2:32pm On May 11, 2021
Hello All,

Need your help on the correct path for my wife.

She graduated with a 3rd class in chemistry but have been working as an insurance sales Agent for about 6yrs.
We plan to apply for a Post graduate diploma in either Manitoba or Nova Scotia.
Please can anyone help with courses which are most relevant for her and are there other states where her application may be more favorable and the fees are more affordable.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 2:39pm On May 11, 2021
January 23 to January 30 applicants are next.

All of us March applicants, make we gather (March 11 for me). We must celebrate here together!

Hopefully, we will hear good news first week in June.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Emmyzdon: 2:41pm On May 11, 2021
Hi nairalanders

I had my biometrics on April 21. It got uploaded on the system the same day when I checked my IRCC account, but up until now, the biometrics section on my application still says IRCC has not yet received my biometrics. Anyone had similar experience ? Should I be worried cos my colleague just did his 2 days ago and it is already showing biometrics completed. Do I need to send a mail. Honestly, I am worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by honorableron(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks chief .. abeg what is CSE [
quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=101584471]

Raise a CSE to Nairobi immigration informing them that you omitted your birth certificate during the submission process of your application. In the mail, you should state that you've done medical upfront and have provide a copy of the E-medical slip for their records.

It will end in praise[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
Legacyedition:

Indian did this last year. Protested everywhere, online, vfs and embassy.

They did it and they are reaping it now.

Maybe we start our protest from Asekun. The Nigerian ambassador to Canada,

Nairobi visa office.

Ircc ottawa

Canadian Ambassador to Nigeria.

Marco Mendicino
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship .

It's getting out of hands. When those Indians were throwing tantrums last year, I was thinking they were killing their chances, never knew the oppression in this country was actually affecting my thinking and reasoning faculty.

They are reaping it now my people.

I am not good with social media, especially twitter.

Someone more knowledgeable should compose and organise how we protest this long wait. We will continue on daily basis till there's a change.

Please don't ignore . It will work.

Cc:

Mobi11
Electro
Mzmisty
Longjohnjoe

we really have to.. I had my application running since January and am supposed to resume this may . Have not heard from them since ... please guys we have to be serious about this. If atal make we plan together and try do something, if atall anything.. las las we try

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ritzzybaron: 2:59pm On May 11, 2021
But your transcripts are meant to be official. undecided

sweetchi2411:
Good morning all, please must my student copy transcript be signed by my school? Because they are refusing to sign it, saying signing makes it official.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deeteeneey(f): 3:17pm On May 11, 2021
Anon123:

Using a business account is a red flag but using a personal account is better .

Your mum sponsoring her daughter is far stronger than a relative.
the relative is my dad but he's in UK.

Can he act as a sole sponsor then since my mum doesn't have a personal account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Good afternoon honorables

Quick enquiry!!!

@Frankrobbn1, @JustMellow @Anon123 @Honorable members

I have someone who intends travelling to Canada by around early July. Her school is in Ontario, she would be doing her 3 days Hotel Quarantine & the Remaining 14 days in ONTARIO, then after the 14 days, she would travel to SASKATCHEWAN to stay with her aunt (for like 1.5 month) before she resumes to her school in ONTARIO by early September .

I want to know the possibility of this owing to COVID-19 Pandemic.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deeteeneey(f): 3:19pm On May 11, 2021
olabisi6438:
unto whom it may concern I know most people Are doing everything to submit their application early to meet the deadline please and please gather your documents well make no mistake and declare everything and everything e no go funny say dem go decline your application after 5days or make u chop 5yr ban
if we can't meet the May 15 deadline, is it advisable to still submit or the admission should be deferred?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Uduak55: 3:19pm On May 11, 2021
Hi guys,

Anyone going to the university of Alberta this fall?
Please let's connect smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Austin163(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2021
Emmyzdon:
Hi nairalanders

I had my biometrics on April 21. It got uploaded on the system the same day when I checked my IRCC account, but up until now, the biometrics section on my application still says IRCC has not yet received my biometrics. Anyone had similar experience ? Should I be worried cos my colleague just did his 2 days ago and it is already showing biometrics completed. Do I need to send a mail. Honestly, I am worried
You don't need to give yourself hbp,raise a web form as regards to that and chill, they will surely update you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 3:30pm On May 11, 2021
NO PPR today??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
Legacyedition:

Indian did this last year. Protested everywhere, online, vfs and embassy.

They did it and they are reaping it now.

Maybe we start our protest from Asekun. The Nigerian ambassador to Canada,

Nairobi visa office.

Ircc ottawa

Canadian Ambassador to Nigeria.

Marco Mendicino
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship .

It's getting out of hands. When those Indians were throwing tantrums last year, I was thinking they were killing their chances, never knew the oppression in this country was actually affecting my thinking and reasoning faculty.

They are reaping it now my people.

I am not good with social media, especially twitter.

Someone more knowledgeable should compose and organise how we protest this long wait. We will continue on daily basis till there's a change.

Please don't ignore . It will work.

Cc:

Mobi11
Electro
Mzmisty
Longjohnjoe

I'm totally in support of this. I have been practically unable to make major decisions since I submitted my application since Jan. 4months are gone already. We shouldn't be at their mercy I beg! Protest shouldn't necessarily have to be physical to start with, we can start on Twitter.

Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
Omo e taya me ooo

Why Nairobi dey run us street like this

Teenie19:
NO PPR today??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
Teenie19:
NO PPR today??

Omo co-ask oooo
Be like I go soon start dey bombard them with mails.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 3:55pm On May 11, 2021
Hello people,

Can anyone who travelled recently assist me with documents required to travel? Someone who travelled very recently. Thank you so much in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.