Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862673 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Erica661: 12:14pm On May 15, 2021
Please guys is it possible to add or remove a document after submitting application to IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by quadtunji: 12:50pm On May 15, 2021
Please, on what ground was the applicant banned in the first case.

Gentle21:
Hello House, please, I need clarification on below question. How can this question be answered by someone that has been banned through PNP route by a Canadian province, Manitoba. "Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?"

The ban statement reads 'you are banned from submitting another application to the MPNP for a period of 2 years.'

The ban was from 2018 and will lapse by December 2021. Is it right to say NO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 1:23pm On May 15, 2021
My 3 day quarantine costs $1071 Cad. It can be more expensive or cheaper depending on the hotel you book and availability

elenewton1:
Thank you so much for the detailed post and especially regarding the enrollment letter stuff. This will serve us as a guide.
Please I would like to ask that what was the cost like for the 3 days hotel quarantine. This is to enable us have an idea in order to plan better ahead.
Wishing you too the very best ahead.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 1:24pm On May 15, 2021
@ijeanwuli

Thanks for the landing gist.

God bless your stay in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 1:25pm On May 15, 2021
Enrollment is evidence that you are registered in courses for the semester. In this case now its spring summer or fall semester

Jeff5gold:

Sorry but what do you mean by enrolment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 1:28pm On May 15, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
Enrollment is evidence that you are registered in courses for the semester

What about an applicant with LOA, Tuition receipt and Co-op letter, is it likely they ask for Enrollment letter

This is for a Fall 2021 applicant that intends travelling in July
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Toopee: 1:30pm On May 15, 2021
Who has information on availability of passport booklets?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 1:30pm On May 15, 2021
Yes please ask your school to give you an enrollment letter. They are asking for it at the Nigerian airport. (Airline Check in desk)

lentomac:

What about an applicant with LOA, Tuition receipt and Co-op letter, is it likely they ask for Enrollment letter

This is for a Fall 2021 applicant that intends travelling in July
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by boscom: 1:31pm On May 15, 2021
Is your medical passed now? If medical status did not change to pass after 20 days thereabouts, what can someone do?

LadyBlaq:
If I hadn't read it numerous times here on nairaland, I would have rejoiced at the speed but it is nothing. I think I am prepared for the mental stress and the long wait.

None. I did upfront medicals on 29th and uploaded the slip via webform on 2nd with plenty errors on the body of the mail, I just hope they excuse the errors and just focus on the subject of the webform and the attached medical slip..LOL

No update on the medical but I plan calling IOM after 7 working days if it isn't uploaded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 1:37pm On May 15, 2021
Ijeanwuli:

Yes please ask your school to give you an enrollment letter. They are asking for it at the Nigerian airport.

Wow, tot it's the airline that do ask of this Letter, never knew Nigerian Immigration officers ask for it.

Ok ma, noted!!! thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 1:47pm On May 15, 2021
Its the airline
lentomac:

Wow, tot it's the airline that do ask of this Letter, never knew Nigerian Immigration officers ask for it.

Ok ma, noted!!! thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jeff5gold: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
Enrollment is evidence that you are registered in courses for the semester. In this case now its spring summer or fall semester

Oh....kull thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 2:03pm On May 15, 2021
boscom:
Is your medical passed now? If medical status did not change to pass after 20 days thereabouts, what can someone do?

Keep sending webforms don’t worry it’d pass
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 2:07pm On May 15, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
Its the airline
Ok, thanks for the clarification
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
Did you go through Lagos or Abuja?

Ijeanwuli:
Its the airline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esom16(f): 2:27pm On May 15, 2021
Toopee:
I know it's available in Enugu now. It could be available other states. First come first serve basis. Starting from older applicants.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ayoslas88: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
Bertram87:
Good evening everyone..... Please does anyone know why this displayed ‘remove document’ is coming up after uploading the IMM 5257 form and client’s information? Is this normal or....?

It is normal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sirkent: 3:13pm On May 15, 2021
Hi everyone, pls has anyone who didnt enrol for summer classes travelled recently? I completed my first year online and will like to proceed to prepare for fall while doing some summer internships which are online for now but may require my presence towards the end. And i hear airlines are rejecting people who have not enrolled summer classes. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 3:16pm On May 15, 2021
Will my Biometrics data be automatically uploaded on CIC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Toopee: 3:47pm On May 15, 2021
Thank you. I hope it goes round because

quote author=Esom16 post=101718310]
I know it's available in Enugu now. It could be available other states. First come first serve basis. Starting from older applicants.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MindfulV: 3:52pm On May 15, 2021
shupy:

It is not necessarily a requirement to provide prove of funding for second year. However, VO tend to have concerns for self sponsored applicant. You should make reference to your salary entitlement in your SOP and attach the letter from your organisation in your prove of funds. Don't make it seem as if the salary will be the sole source of your fund for the second year. Just make a reference to it without mentioning second year.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2021
Erica661:
Please guys is it possible to add or remove a document after submitting application to IRCC

Send them the corrected version, through webform and emails.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yk45: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
Thanks for the landing gist. Please what is he name of the hotel you booked?.

Ijeanwuli:
My 3 day quarantine costs $1071 Cad. It can be more expensive or cheaper depending on the hotel you book and availability

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hoodboy(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2021
Fixed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gracedson: 4:09pm On May 15, 2021
hoodboy:
Please I’m having trouble selecting the “I agree” just before the signature.

Any ideas how to correct this? I’ve tried various browsers on both my laptop and phone
Why not use a computer ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mirian91(f): 4:13pm On May 15, 2021
Pls I also need your assistance, I will be answering your questions below. Kindly advise pls.

-yes I have my transcripts
-I have not figured out which program to study in canada. If I had PR I will go for nursing but as an international student, I honestly do not know what to study now .
-B.sc in public Administration
-Graduated with 2.1 (3.72cgpa)
-yes I’m working and my job is not related to what I read in school
-been working for 4 years

Thanks a lot as I anticipate your response.

Lekiboboe:

Hi,

Your question is quite Generic

You would need to consider some factors before applying to a school in Canada

- Do you have you have your transcript with you?
- what is the name & qualification of the program you want to apply for in Canada?
- What is your highest Level of Education?
- When did did you graduate (What year) ?
- What is your CGPA?
- Do you av a 2.1, 2.2 or 3rd Class?
- Are you working alrdy ?
- Is your Job related to what you studied in your polytechnic or university?
-  How many years have you been working?

Your response to the above questions will determine the kind of study program you can or should apply to in Canada

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by philerhurun: 4:18pm On May 15, 2021
Thanks for the detailed landing gist.

For MUN particularly, how does one enrol for courses when resumption is in fall, especially if one intends to travel in July before course registration commence

Ijeanwuli:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
Toopee:

Northern part....u get it that same day..
But for now I think is ib
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by modestmj: 4:26pm On May 15, 2021
Good evening house,

Please I would like to confirm if a normal bank statement can be used in place of "mybankstatementcertificate"? My sponsor sent that saying that was what his Bank Manager sent to him. Unless I wait till Monday before it can be rectified and I have to submit my application by today - 15th.
Please I need your advise on what to do. Should I wait for the mybankcertificate or submit with the normal stamped Bank Statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TOMSY(f): 4:33pm On May 15, 2021
modestmj:
Good evening house,

Please I would like to confirm if a normal bank statement can be used in place of "mybankstatementcertificate"? My sponsor sent that saying that was what his Bank Manager sent to him. Unless I wait till Monday before it can be rectified and I have to submit my application by today - 15th.
Please I need your advise on what to do. Should I wait for the mybankcertificate or submit with the normal stamped Bank Statement?
You can submit the normal bank account now. Then you may get a request to send mybankstatement later or you can send it yourself via webform later on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 4:34pm On May 15, 2021
modestmj:
Good evening house,

What bank?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hoodboy(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2021
gracedson:
Why not use a computer ?

I used all initially, but it eventually went through on my laptop.

For those interested to use barter, it cost me exactly

$194.60 @500 for the 235CAd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.