Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (860926 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
OtunbaTee:
Good day sir/ma,

Trust this email meets you well?

I submitted my NSE request since 15th December 2020, and its past 20 days already, but I haven't recieved any update yet. 

My school will be resuming on the 11th of January, 2021. If there's any help your esteemed office can do to expedite the processing, I will be very grateful. 

Thank you and kind regards.

Yours sincerely, 

Name

UCIxxxxxxxxxxxxx

App. NO: xxxxxxx
I sent this email everyday to all emails ending with @international.gc.ca.

I also didnt submit the IELTS o..I just constructed a letter and uploaded with faith...thanks to popoolam

Bro can you share those emails please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Longjonjoe,

Try to request for your notes.

Best of Luck

I will
Let me give them till ending of the month. This one I’ve been receiving ghost modes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2021
TeeMade:
Wow! Happy New Year @Frankrobbn1. Biko where have you been? Great to have you back here chief.

It will end in praise for us all...

Hello have your registered for module one courses for winter start at UNB

Am in some kind of a dilemma here

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Thank you Otunba.

Please do you have an idea through your process or others from his group how long it takes for final approval once you are told your eligibility review has started and background check cause I see some people mention the time theirs started. How do they know if it has and how long does it take before one gets an answer once those 2 start?

OtunbaTee:

Wooow..thank you very much...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 2:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Yes, when I read through here and also from my friend's application, I saw that mybankstatement is compulsory for NSE, so I generated it here upfront.

You are in the right and brilliant course. Upfront upload of both ielts and mybankstatement will save you time and anxiety.

All the best in your application.

JosephYemsol:

Oh, so you generated mybankstatement right away... Cool..

I think I'll do Ielts, submit the result with my application, then send d mybank statement as well... With this, they should not ask for any other doc other than to just send me a mail that my application will be processed NSE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oreafe(f): 3:08am On Jan 09, 2021
thank you. Amen.

We shall all testify before this first quarter is over.

I used microsoft edge as well and it worked.

TeeMade:
Hello oreafe,

You may wanna check document size, try to use another browser too.

I uploaded a document on the Nairobi Webform yesterday and it was smooth, no issues at all. I used Edge browser. All the best.

It will end in praise for us all...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Modelove(f): 3:52am On Jan 09, 2021
OtunbaTee:
What God cant do doesn't exist..

1st application August 4th refused October 2nd

2nd application I did myself with Gods help on October 8th and approved today January 8th..

Thank you Jesus...I was so worried and God did it...

Am so happy for you ....Congratulations to you ......I and my family tap into your testimony and it shall all end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 4:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Yasss!!! Tbh this is so awesome to hear. I never even knew you were yet to be approved, you were just always helping & praying for everyone, that's only possible from a big heart. God bless you man. By God's grace this thread shall continue to witness more and more approvals through out this year. What God cannot do does not exist!!
OtunbaTee:
What God cant do doesn't exist..

1st application August 4th refused October 2nd

2nd application I did myself with Gods help on October 8th and approved today January 8th..

Thank you Jesus...I was so worried and God did it...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 4:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Application update here.

So I sent my passport to Abj via DHL 2-way courier on the 6th of January (12:52pm), and nice enough, it was received at Abj by a "Kalu" on 7th January 10:43AM.

Now hours later, between 1:14pm to 1:16pm, I received 3 mails from VFS saying it was received and the last mail saying

"Your application, tracking ID No. Bleep has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC on 1/7/2021 12:16:10 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Abuja OC for processing"

Now my question, it has been radio silence from the 7th, I was thinking there would be a mail from IRCC acknowledging that they received the passport, so I wanted to ask if this is the time to mail & call VFS or to mail IRCC.

Please what is the next expected sequence?
Thanks a lot in advance guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 4:45am On Jan 09, 2021
owolabia:

Ameen
Hi owolabia I sent an email that you could reach me better on did you get it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2021
I think that they are processing based on eligibility review start date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mayored: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Silvamania, sent you DM.
We can run through this together.
Cheers!

silvamania:

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2021
AlexB300:
pls how did you go about it. I’m kinda stuck. I have a 2.2
my sop stood for me and prayers did too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Please ohh..Somebody help please. Thanks a lot in advance.
davo99:

Application update here.
So on I sent my passport to Abj via DHL 2-way courier on the 6th of January(12:52pm), and nice enough, it was received at Abj by a "Kalu" on 7th January 10:43AM.
Now hours later, between 1:14pm to 1:16pm, I received 3 mails from VFS saying it was received and the last mail saying
"Your application, tracking ID No. Bleep has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC on 1/7/2021 12:16:10 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Abuja OC for processing"
Now my question, it has been radio silence from the 7th, I was thinking there would be a mail from IRCC acknowledging that they received the passport, so I wanted to ask if this is the time to mail & call VFS or to mail IRCC.
Please what is the next expected sequence?
Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by isaacorez007: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2021
hello, please i just wanted to know if university of regina is approved by government to is issue PGWP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owolabia: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:

Hi owolabia I sent an email that you could reach me better on did you get it?

Have replied you. We meet on whatsapp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blaze123456: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Morning guys, I communicated with Qlife clinic yesterday via email about the delay of my application since December and they already permitted me to come for my medicals February 11 for the exam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
isaacorez007:
hello, please i just wanted to know if university of regina is approved by government to is issue PGWP?

It is the government that issues PGWP. What the universities do is offer programs that allow you apply for a PGWP.

Yes, University of Regina offers programs that allow you apply for PGWP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Celoexpress:
Thank you Otunba.

Please do you have an idea through your process or others from his group how long it takes for final approval once you are told your eligibility review has started and background check cause I see some people mention the time theirs started. How do they know if it has and how long does it take before one gets an answer once those 2 start?

I don’t think anyone can expressly state what time it takes to move from one stage to the other. The eligibility review and background check are just milestones in the application process.

I think it is basically a waiting game. Some applications have been treated faster than others.

We all wait to get good news at the end of the day. It will end in praise for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adeniyi3971(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2021
https://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/full-time/food-science-technology-fast-track/

Guys please is this a good program to run after Finishing my Bsc . Please urgent replies needed!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ifelajulo: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2021
silvamania:

Thanks for the reply

Please can you recommend any course that won’t involve these exams . My sister finished with 2:2 in anatomy and we can’t seem to find a suitable course for her yet

Thanks

Let her Google for courses like Cell Biology, genetics, biotechnology, molecular biology.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JEmma1(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
JEmma1:
Hello gurus in the house, thanks for this wonderful trend, I'm at the point of starting my application to the University of Saskatchewan, PGD in Biomedical Engineering. My background is HND in Electrical Engineering and I have over 4 years working experience as a biomedical technologist.

I hope the uni I've chosen is ok and Secondly who can stand as a guarantor for me, can my friends, my boss or my company stand as such.?

Please help me with my question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by efedhomav: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2021
I have shouted a resounding AMEN! My siblings where around me when I shouted and I did not even mind their presence. Focused on the prayer and the many declarations. I really needed this.

I have applied for a study visa twice and have been denied. I was denied on the following grounds the first time (2015). I cannot remember all the reasons for denial the second time(2016). But same reasons in the first were also amongst the reason for denial.
''You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1. travel history
2. family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. length of proposed stay in Canada
4. purpose of visit
5. personal assets and financial status.''

Update on my current status regarding the above:
I will be 37 years old by August 2021.
I have not travelled out of Nigeria yet
I have my parents and 4 of my siblings here in Nigeria. I have a younger brother living and working in Canada after studying there.

I want to begin another application this year 2021 but someone advised me to first of all request for my GCMS file before applying again. a link (https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/ ) was sent to me by a friend to register and make the request. Please can I request for my GCMS myself or do I need an agent to make the request for me? And please how do I go about the request? What information will I need to make the request?

Also, since the course applied for also matters in being granted a visa, please I also need a candid advice on what course is preferable for me to apply for as my undergraduate degree study which is Geography & Environmental Management (Second Class Lower Division) is entirely different from my line of work (Administrative/Finance Officer) of over 7 years in an Insurance company. I do have 4 course option I will like to apply for:

1. Business Administration in Human Resource Management
2. Operations Management
3. International Business Management OR
4. Nursing (Healthcare Assistant)

My Dad who is now retired for over 2 years now will be sponsoring me for my study.
Please I want to know if it is advisable to apply again, and if I will get the study visa this time if I apply.

Thanks so much and God bless you richly.

Frankrobbn1:
Congratulations in advance to everyone on this honourable thread!.

I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canada Student Visa Thread PART 18, a new dawn, a time of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Indeed, WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!. I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 18 Grace --------------------------》100%Loaded!

Cc: Justwise thanks for the update & acknowledging my request. We look forward to a more productive days and success stories on this thread.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2021
@longjonjoe.... Oh, thank God its not just me. Been receiving ghost updates for the past days... Let's wait till the end of the month and hope. When is your program starting?

I will
Let me give them till ending of the month. This one I’ve been receiving ghost modes[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2021
@awys you're next grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adeniyi3971(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
adeniyi3971:
https://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/full-time/food-science-technology-fast-track/

Guys please is this a good program to run after Finishing my Bsc . Please urgent replies needed!

Please oo! I need y’all contribution
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
deommanuel:

Oh my am so honored thank you so much @deommanuel I claim it and receive it ooo I will testify soon and I pray for you too you will testify in Jesus name and every other members of this wonderful, Caring and great platform will testify.God will help us all!!!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2021
deommanuel:

Amen to thattt

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Time2soar1: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2021
silvamania:

All the best

I have registered for module one courses for winter start at UNB Saint John but if I do not hear from IRCC by Monday 11th, I will defer till fall 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Marvel4u: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Please I need clarification.
Is proof of fund required for Canadian study permit if you are admitted to a fully funded PhD program?
Or whats the required proof of funds with full scholarship?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Time2soar1:

I have registered for module one courses for winter start at UNB Saint John but if I do not hear from IRCC by Monday 11th, I will defer till fall 2021

Exactly what am planning to do but you can still wait till March 1 before deferring. I guess u will only loose $500 CAD

Have you paid for the first semester?

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2021
awys:

Oh my am so honored thank you so much @deommanuel I claim it and receive it ooo I will testify soon and I pray for you too you will testify in Jesus name and every other members of this wonderful, Caring and great platform will testify.God will help us all!!!

Amen!!!!!!

IT WILL END IN PRAISES IN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.