Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna (1180 Views)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by Snaagg(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Instagram slay queen and professional hooker Queeny Benna finally admits her rape allegations were false and she simply was hurt that her 'client' @AlaskaObi didnt pay the full charge for her 'services'.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CI-K-26rRmEB_xVJMWRyNKF8JuSv10y2UEkei80/?igshid=1499ktdfqgj44

Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by DrayZee: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
At this point, women should start getting arrested and prosecuted for false accusations.

2 Likes

Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by flokii: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
You asked him to pay $1000 because your pvssy is made of diamond or what?
When some guys get far better pvssies with indomie and egg with maybe pet bottle fanta, maybe o!

The guy sef na f00l.

2 Likes

Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by ceejayluv(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
flokii:
When some guys get far better pvssies with indomie and egg with maybe pet bottle fanta, maybe o!

The guy sef na f00l.
Don't offer what you can't pay. Simple. Many guys have gotten into far deeper $hit in exact same scenario.
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by mulerogold(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmm... Lord have mercy ! cry
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by Mayng01(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by Idiotmod: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oyinbo self dey price from $200 downwards
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by dederocs(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Sue her for libel, and defamation of character, just get a good lawyer boy. cheap trick, shameless LovePeddler
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by Amaso99(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
1000 dolls to just f**k?
People no get fear of God wallai
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by Briller: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
flokii:

The guy sef na f00l.

I swear both the girl and the guy na f00ls. Im sure the yeye boy get girlfriend and instead of running her anyhow, he decided to flirt with an olosho.

Even when on official duty and I am paid my full $320 for accommodation, I check into $120 - $160 rooms at the same Transcorp Hilton to save the difference. Mind you, I'm still not paying from my pocket yet I try to keep some change.

And here, one small jobless girl somewhere decided to lodge in Transcorp Hilton to trap and lay the high and mighty. Unfortunately for her, her trap caught her fellow maga that couldn't even pay for her toto to cover her hotel bill. And she ran to social media to scream rape.

Anyways, she said it all. She is already shameless. I pity the woman that brought her into this world. As for the girl in question, she is going going gone!!
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
ceejayluv:

Don't offer what you can't pay. Simple. Many guys have gotten into far deeper $hit in exact same scenario.

Bros,
After so much spending ! She still need 1K.

Na format tins remain oh.

I can’t kill myself
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by Kilishihunter: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
And bloody simps would still support this one and be constantly magaed of their little cash. Fear this current generation of women
Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
shocked grin

Re: New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna by pepperdemzombie: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nyamiris and fvck fvck!
Their men and women na Olosho!

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Help Me Delete These. / Man Who Abducted Teenage Schoolgirl In Broad Daylight And Forced Her To Perform / Bullying: SS2 Student Slit Throat Of Junior Colleague In Borno [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.