Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit (3765 Views)

The Seducing Spirits / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:

I should have known better, I have been speaking to a junkie. So if I give intimate you about the consequences of your choice, I judged you right. Oga, you don't believe in God period. Leave all this semantic. Your main objective is to project God as wicked.
■ You accused God of lying --- bobbing and weaving around obvious truth--- in order than you might somehow provide what is a lame defense in His behalf, yet you are convinced that I am the one here seeking to project God as wicked? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
grin grin grin grin you tried with you perversions, oh! boy voices are speaking to you, you need help.

you are the one accusing God with the perversions you have been fixated on. At least you have exposed your heart. You are an atheist, stop pretending.
OMGosh! Look what Religion has done to a human mind for Pete's sake. lipsrsealed
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ You accused God of lying --- bobbing and weaving around obvious truth--- in order than you might somehow provide what is a lame defense in His behalf, yet you are convinced that I am the one here seeking to project God as wicked? undecided
To start, you don't know the scriptures but at least what you wanted to project all along is coming out, we can see your ideology and the content of your heart now, you are an atheist. To you God is a liar and is wicked right? I understand you better now. Which of the Atheist societies do you belong to?
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OMGosh! Look what Religion has done to a human mind for Pete's sake. lipsrsealed
Shebi na una dey do religion.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Come out with your full chest angry grin grin, you are an atheist. No dey form
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
To start, you don't know the scriptures but at least what you wanted to project all along is coming out, we can see your ideology and the content of your heart now, you are an atheist. To you God is a liar and is wicked right? I understand you better now. Which of the Atheist societies do you belong to?
Look, this is simple! If you agree with scripture, then you would stick to it when answering questions regarding what is written. I am not interested in engaging in meaningless back and forth with you since religion seems to be your game.

● So, basically, what you want us to believe is that God never cursed mankind as a result of Adam's sins, and as such, God's very own claim that He judged mankind after Adam was a lie.
14 So the Lord God said to the snake, “You did this very bad thing, so bad things will happen to you.It will be worse for you than for any other animal. You must crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.
15 I will make you and the woman enemies to each other. Your children and her children will be enemies. You will bite her child’s foot, but he will crush your head.”
16 Then God said to the woman, “I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain. You will want your husband very much, but he will rule over you.”
17 Then God said to the man, “I commanded you not to eat from that tree. But you listened to your wife and ate from it. So I will curse the ground because of you. You will have to work hard all your life for the food the ground produces.
18 The ground will grow thorns and weeds for you. And you will have to eat the plants that grow wild in the fields.
19 You will work hard for your food until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19
● You want for us to believe that the troubles, pains, and even Death inflicted upon man as a result of His sins were meant as blessings on mankind from God? undecided
15 The Lord God put the man in the Garden of Eden to work the soil and take care of the garden.
16 The Lord God gave him this command: “You may eat from any tree in the garden.
17 But you must not eat from the tree that gives knowledge about good and evil. If you eat fruit from that tree, on that day you will certainly die!” - Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17
● You want us to believe that God's forcing of man to leave the Garden of Eden after man's fall was instead a blessing on mankind? undecided
20 Adam[c] named his wife Eve. He gave her this name because Eve would be the mother of everyone who ever lived.
21 The Lord God used animal skins and made some clothes for the man and his wife. Then he put the clothes on them.
22 The Lord God said, “Look, the man has become like us—he knows about good and evil. And now the man might take the fruit from the tree of life. If the man eats that fruit, he will live forever.”
23 So the Lord God forced the man out of the Garden of Eden to work the ground he was made from.
24 God forced the man to leave the garden. Then he put Cherub angels and a sword of fire at the entrance to the garden to protect it. The sword flashed around and around, guarding the way to the tree of life. - Genesis 3 vs 20 - 24
● You want us to believe that God's denying man access to His presence was a blessing for mankind? undecided

Seems you are clearly aware that God judged Adam and Eve when He revealed to them the consequences or punishment or judgment for their choices which were made in disobedience of God? So why are you arguing meaninglessly here for? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
As per your fixation which erroneously quote, the bible in the verse below, we understand God doesn't hear the sinner. This further corroborated by the other verse from Isaiah and proverbs
John 9:31 - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
Isaiah 59:2 - But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear
Proverbs 15:29 - The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
■ You should know by now that the word of God created the entire universe, by the way the Word of God that created the universe is a living entity according to Revelation 19: 12-13 Revelation 19:12‭-‬13 NKJV Hebrew 11:3 If you with meekness read the verses above without a preconceived notion, you will benefit immensely. Except the scriptures you refer to is not the bible then indeed, we aren't speaking about the same God.
1. So you do admit that God did in fact make clear that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous? Then what have you been arguing all this while for? undecided

2. I don't care for your suppositions as what matters is what is written in scripture. So, again, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous? So what have been you attempting to argue or flail around for all this while then? Why cast God as a liar only to then see for yourself that what you claim God never said is in fact what God said? undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look, this is simple! If you agree with scripture, then you would stick to it when answering questions regarding what is written. I am not interested in engaging in meaningless back and forth with you since religion seems to be your game.

● So, basically, what you want us to believe is that God never cursed mankind as a result of Adam's sins, and as such, God's very own claim that He judged mankind after Adam was a lie.
● You want for us to believe that the troubles, pains, and even Death inflicted upon man as a result of His sins were meant as blessings on mankind from God? undecided
● You want us to believe that God's forcing of man to leave the Garden of Eden after man's fall was instead a blessing on mankind? undecided
● You want us to believe that God's denying man access to His presence was a blessing for mankind? undecided

Seems you are clearly aware that God judged Adam and Eve when He revealed to them the consequences or punishment or judgment for their choices which were made in disobedience of God? So why are you arguing meaninglessly here for? undecided
Oga leave story, you don't believe in God. No dey repeat your twisted scriptures. You obsessed by proving God is evil and I wish you luck on that but as for me, you can't convince me. Look for some else to agree with you on your obsession.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you do admit that God did in fact make clear that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous? Then what have you been arguing all this while for? undecided

2. I don't care for your suppositions as what matters is what is written in scripture. So, again, it is written that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous? So what have been you attempting to argue or flail around for all this while then? Why cast God as a liar only to then see for yourself that what you claim God never said is in fact what God said? undecided
Dey play
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
Oga leave story, you don't believe in God. No dey repeat your twisted scriptures. You obsessed by proving God is evil and I wish you luck on that but as for me, you can't convince me. Look for some else to agree with you on your obsession.
Look, this is simple! If you agree with scripture, and you actually believe God is not a liar and you truly believe in Him, then you would stick to Scripture when answering questions regarding what is written. I am not interested in engaging in meaningless back and forth with you since religion seems to be your game.

14 So the Lord God said to the snake, “You did this very bad thing, so bad things will happen to you.It will be worse for you than for any other animal. You must crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.
15 I will make you and the woman enemies to each other. Your children and her children will be enemies. You will bite her child’s foot, but he will crush your head.”
16 Then God said to the woman, “I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain. You will want your husband very much, but he will rule over you.”
17 Then God said to the man, “I commanded you not to eat from that tree. But you listened to your wife and ate from it. So I will curse the ground because of you. You will have to work hard all your life for the food the ground produces.
18 The ground will grow thorns and weeds for you. And you will have to eat the plants that grow wild in the fields.
19 You will work hard for your food until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19
15 The Lord God put the man in the Garden of Eden to work the soil and take care of the garden.
16 The Lord God gave him this command: “You may eat from any tree in the garden.
17 But you must not eat from the tree that gives knowledge about good and evil. If you eat fruit from that tree, on that day you will certainly die!” - Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17
20 Adam[c] named his wife Eve. He gave her this name because Eve would be the mother of everyone who ever lived.
21 The Lord God used animal skins and made some clothes for the man and his wife. Then he put the clothes on them.
22 The Lord God said, “Look, the man has become like us—he knows about good and evil. And now the man might take the fruit from the tree of life. If the man eats that fruit, he will live forever.”
23 So the Lord God forced the man out of the Garden of Eden to work the ground he was made from.
24 God forced the man to leave the garden. Then he put Cherub angels and a sword of fire at the entrance to the garden to protect it. The sword flashed around and around, guarding the way to the tree of life. - Genesis 3 vs 20 - 24

Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look, this is simple! If you agree with scripture, and you actually believe God is not a liar and you truly believe in Him, then you would stick to Scripture when answering questions regarding what is written. I am not interested in engaging in meaningless back and forth with you since religion seems to be your game.

Continue to dey play. Enjoy regurgitating on your obsession with proving God is evil according to your perversions
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
These are your responses from earlier.
dealslip:
There are too many assumptions in your analysis of my response.
First, You can never understand the scriptures except by the Spirit. The realm you occupy determines righteousness and unrighteousness. An unrighteous person is a person that is not aligned with the scriptures which is the programming of the entire universe. Remember the universe was created by the Word of God (scriptures from the word script - programming). The universe is scripted according to the design of the Word of God.
Secondly, God never cursed man, when man chose to enter into the realm of death. God only told man the consequences of his choice. If I tell a child, don't put your hand in naked currents of electricity, you will get a bad experience and you will lose your life. If the child goes on to touch the currents and experiences what I told him earlier, does it mean I cursed him. If the child dies and I am speaking to him, can the child respond? The child is dead and I am alive, can I hear him when he speaks or when I speak hence God can't answer the prayers of the unrighteous, they are not operating on the same frequency anymore. By the way I believe the Scriptures but what I don't subscribe to is a deliberate twist of the scriptures to support a conviction. The Provisions of Redemption is the only way out, remember the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world and the intention was to restore the child in my earlier example.
These are all attempts by your person to twist God's intentions in order to suit your own narrative, all in an attempt to deny God His right as God so you can install yourself as God's narrator instead. Is that how you show you love God? Note, every attempt made only cast God in bad light as a liar whose actions cannot even defend Him. Is this what you mean by believing in God? undecided

I had mentioned earlier that you and I definitely do not believe in the same God. My God is not a weak God who needs men to bob-and-weave and twist His words so as to make excuses for why He does any of what He does. My God's Truth speaks for Itself unlike yours. undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These are your responses from earlier.
These are all attempts by your person to twist God's intentions in order to suit your own narrative, all in an attempt to deny God His right as God so you can install yourself as God's narrator instead. Is that how you show you love God? Note, every attempt made only cast God in bad light as a liar whose actions cannot even defend Him. Is this what you mean by believing in God? undecided

angry angry angry We know your type, na Atheist you be. If you submit to God, God will help you
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
angry angry angry We know your type, na Atheist you be. If you submit to God, God will help you
I am far from an atheist as I instead worship a different God than the one that you obviously do. My God does not require me to lie nor does He allow me to cast Him as a liar in order to cover up for Him in any way or form much like your god seems to want and need you to. grin
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am far from an atheist as I instead worship a different God than the one that you obviously do. My God does not require me to lie nor does He allow me to cast Him as a liar in order to cover up for Him in any way or form much like your god seems to want and need you to. grin
grin grin pants on fire. Atheist stop covering up. Be bold
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
dealslip:
grin grin pants on fire. Atheist stop covering up. Be bold
But since I believe in God, I can't be an athiest. Why are you having a hard time comprehending this simple thing? undecided

Also, as I made clear from earlier I worship a different God than the one that you obviously do. My God does not require me to lie nor does He allow me to cast Him as a liar in order to cover up for Him in any way or form much like your god seems to want and need you to. undecided
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by eepeepook: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But since I believe in God, I can't be an athiest. Why are you having a hard time comprehending this simple thing? undecided

Also, as I made clear from earlier I worship a different God than the one that you obviously do. My God does not require me to lie nor does He allow me to cast Him as a liar in order to cover up for Him in any way or form much like your god seems to want and need you to. undecided
Lol
One is a serious moniker and always at politics section.
Another one is tribalism(sic) moniker at crime section.
3 are females.
2 are neutral
Plus anoda 3, made for e-war,
Plus this one...
Thats 10
Some are on ban sha.

Hmm.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Eviana(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
vdestro:

His post did acknowledge that some men too are evils with the spirit of sex induction.

However, we all know that this is an evil predominantly perpetrated by women and that we have too too (let me add another too too) many women and girls, today are jezebels.

Wow,
This my comment from back in 2020.....
It tickles me how old threads (where I am mentioned) suddenly reappear...lol.
Anyhow, I was really trying to go in a different direction in regards to prophecy....in the book of Revelation.
At the bolded, well....sighs.....umm...
I have to respect your "right" to believe as you so desire....
Be blessed... smiley
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Good luck Atheist Kobojunkie
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
dealslip:

Good luck Atheist Kobojunkie
Again, But since I believe in God, I can't be an athiest. Why are you having a hard time comprehending this simple thing? undecided

Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by dealslip(f): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, But since I believe in God, I can't be an athiest. Why are you having a hard time comprehending this simple thing? undecided

You are gradually becoming deluded with your obsession with your God and unrighteous prayers. You are obviously not speaking about the Father of our Our Lord Jesus Christ or you don't even know God. Get a life because nobody will give you theirs.
Re: When A Woman Has Seducing Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2023
dealslip:
■ You are gradually becoming deluded with your obsession with your God and unrighteous prayers. Get a life
The Truth of God which that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous is a delusion because you obviously do not accept it? undecided

So you believe Jesus Christ was being deceitful when He urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) followed by God's righteousness in order that God's righteousness in order that all these things--- the blessings and promises of the Kingdom of God -- shall be added onto one? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package / The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.