Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. (1558 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by czarr(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
People, both guys and girls find it easy to tell me anything, their desires and fears and also things that they normally shouldn't tell anyone.

Once they are talking to me they start spilling secrets that make me uncomfortable, i start to feel weird, even complete strangers as long as i give a listening ear would tell me their secrets and basically a run down of their life story.
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by fati2001(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:
People, both guys and girls find it easy to tell me anything, their desires and fears and also things that they normally shouldn't tell anyone.

Once they are talking to me they start spilling secrets that make me uncomfortable, i start to feel weird, even complete strangers as long as i give a listening ear would tell me their secrets and basically a run down of their life story.

because they trust you.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by heniford2: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:

your a good listener you give people room to converse with you is a gift people are looking for you can use it for your bitterment

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Are you an introvert?
Are you reserved?
Are you available and easily approachable?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by Kondomatic(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:

The world is filled with so many troubles, so many people with broken hearts and just a few people with a listening ear.

A lot of people wish they have someone they can talk to, they need someone that cares.

So when you give them a listening ear which many consider to mean that you care, they will spill everything out.

Some don't even need your advise, they just need someone to talk to because it makes them feel better.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by yanabasee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Let me burst your brain.....

You've got some supernatural powers.....

Xavier university will be looking forward to hear from you.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by falcon01: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:

same with me here, Truth is because we are Hypocrites we pretend but we don't go about telling people their secret we dont have a specific character we create a persona that's comfortable with the person we are talking with, that's just what it is. It might be different for you though but I dont even know who is the real me am I good am I bad? am I Strong, confident or am I lazy and shy? I dunno I shift and adjust and can blend with anyone Good or bad.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by Shortyy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
I don't think I just see people and start telling them anything about me. Lol. I even try to be on my own to avoid that closeness or "secret-spilling."

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by czarr(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
falcon01:
same with me here, Truth is because we are Hypocrites we pretend but we don't go about telling people their secret we dont have a specific character we create a persona that's comfortable with the person we are talking with, that's just what it is. It might be different for you though but I dont even know who is the real me am I good am I bad? am I Strong, confident or am I lazy and shy? I dunno I shift and adjust and can blend with anyone Good or bad.
I guess we are different people in different circumstances.
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by MediMedi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
I can likely say it because you are with people who talk much......it was in bus with a lady in the second seat line looking, I see her like a fool.

Just little discussion with unknowingly person in the car she's already telling how things are in her familiy.

Hell Naaah....it sounds no Good

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by tobechi74: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is a good thing. A rare gift
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by Cerebellum: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chai!
This post get as e be o
Cut ur ears brah If you can't Do that nah or own wahala be thatgrin
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
simply because you're eleribuu man ,

you're nothing but eleribuu nigga

because this only happens to eleribuu somebody

eleribuu man you're stupid,

idiot, eleribuu man you're mad,

jussss imagine what you wrote , you self know from the depth of yaaa soul dat you're eleribuu man smiley
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by czarr(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
simply because you're eleribuu man ,

you're nothing but eleribuu nigga

because this only happens to eleribuu somebody

eleribuu man you're stupid,

idiot, eleribuu man you're mad,

jussss imagine what you wrote , you self know from the depth of yaaa soul dat you're eleribuu man smiley
Lol clown!
go troll somewhere else
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:
Lol clown! go troll somewhere else

lol cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by falcon01: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
czarr:
I guess we are different people in different circumstances.
Haha Yes But Actually No!
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by ezeudo97817: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is a good thing. A rare gift

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by Kobicove(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Possible because they know you will keep your mouth shut undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by Nueel: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
It's a normal thing. People do the same to me too.

I actually do listen to people well and really take time to judge others. It's that simple, it's likely you have that quality.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by frozen70(f): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2020
czarr:

Just because you have their time and gives them listening ears
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by bluefilm: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2020
czarr:

Let's make a deal.

Tell me those things they normally tell you.

And I will make it into a book.

We split the profits fifty fifty.

How About that?
Re: I Don't Know Why This Happens To Me! I Am Confused. by boxer022(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2020
You should not be afraid or confused, many people out there have many problems and are looking for who to relate it to or share it with. Some even have inner secrets which may be troubling them and need someone to talk to. You are a good listener and I know for sure that after telling you this things the feel relieved. Any word of advice you give to them at that moment, they will take it wholeheartedly. As I said earlier, you don't need to be afraid or confused, I also want to appeal to you not to push them away, don't stop listening to them and after all complaints try as much as you can to console them with suiting words.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Fallen In Love With A Black Man / . . . / Top 10: Types Of Women To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.