Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding (51613 Views)

Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Are those dollars?

What denomination are those?

Why basket?
FOREIGNERS CALLED THE COUNTRY NIGERIA because i don't know where im right now
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
All those 100 naira no reach 20k

That's not true, one bundle of 100 Naira is 10K

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by daleehat: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
peacekante:
Ace Comedian Akpororo graced the wedding of one his his band members and rained basket of money on them. The excited couple were very happy as the comedian and his wife lit their wedding.
Watch video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLFDVV8bs-4

And this are the people that will go about insulting Buhari that the economic is harsh, foolish and serial hypocrites
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by sample042(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
PortableToDynam:
Which kind mumu thing be this self�
��
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Dbiz1111(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
daleehat:

And this are the people that will go about insulting Buhari that the economic is harsh, foolish and serial hypocrites

Deluded fellow!! It's not about him but look people in your streets, around you, are they all alright?? Do you think economy is harsh is all about having or not having money?? Get sense
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by motionarena: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hopeless currency

$100 = 50000 naira
€100 = 60000 naira
100 naira = 2 gala

9 Likes

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by lagdmark(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Are those dollars?

Why basket?
1$ which denominations do you expect.?
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by kingemaker(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who started this cash spraying stuff? I have some questions for him/her
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Too much money.
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by afroniger: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
If na 10-10naira he dey spray, he fit need up to 3 baskets to spray up to 10k.
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by emeijeh(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Goodness34:
GOD where my helper de? I am a failure

Because of 35k I can't open my business

But see that money anyhow here
What kind of business is that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by yultater: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
So should we fry stone? angry
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by bestabigaelever(f): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
visijo:
Some guys can take risk oooo
Few days to Christmas and you are toasting a girl. What if she accepts ��
grin

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Goodness34: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
emeijeh:

What kind of business is that?
charging of phone and sales of recharge card
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by hisexcellency34: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
he is only acting comedy
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by planetx: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
All those 100 naira no reach 20k
Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Jungleluv5: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Are those dollars?

Why basket?
100 naira notes now the get sense no be small

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Jungleluv5: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Are those dollars?

Why basket?
100 naira notes now the guy get sense no be small

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by payloader(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bad beles everywhere on Nairaland. If him spray N100 notes nko?
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Odkosh: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
For untop 6,700 naira
grin

Una no go kill person for this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by kutchs: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
daleehat:

So the money he's spraying is the reason why the economy is harsh?
So we should absolve Buhari of every blame for our economic woes because Akpororo spray money for him guy wedding?

Akpororo has done more for this country in his few years in the limelight than Buhari all his years. Give some respect.
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by HBB1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

My people don't ask questions and they put thier trusts in the lying scientist

A new strain of Covid-19 has been discovered lol

How did these virus evolved so fast and at also discovered when a vaccine is out.

When would you stop putting your trusts in men that do lie

Why not trust in God

Covid is and will remain the scam of the century

If you have seen Covid first hand (before), you will not been saying this rubbish.

Anyway... enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by kutchs: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brandonx:
Nigerians love to disgrace themselves.
I usually do transfer to the individual instead of bringing unnecessary attention to myself.
Most times these things are done to spice up the occasion.
Besides, he's a comedian and his move are supposed to be comedic.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Buharidgeneral: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
He is a celebrity and show biz is their business

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by hopexter(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I'm shaa seeing #100 naira notes there grin

Shey #100 Naira notes na counterfeit? E easy to spray money this kind time
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by iamJ(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
This guy marry him mama mate and him dey dance cheesy
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by iamJ(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
For untop 6,700 naira
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Kellie069(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Eee no even get level he his spraying #100 Naira

When his mates are spraying $100 Dollar

Watin your own mates come de spray Abi na the crew, way de drag rice n drink for occasion you be?

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by Omezif(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Government ban on spray of money during ceremony only honor during their own ceremony.
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
hopexter:

Shey #100 Naira notes na counterfeit? E easy to spray money this kind time

Lol...#100 notes are not counterfeit
#100 notes roughly put in a basket might not be as big as they appear
Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by hopexter(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Lol...#100 notes are not counterfeit
#100 notes roughly put in a basket might not be as big as they appear

As long as e plenty for eye, e big reach oo grin

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Sprays Basket Of Cash On Couple At Their Wedding by DRPAIT123(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
For untop 6,700 naira
very funny guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Timi Dakolo's Wife Wearing In This Photo? / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.