Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

2023 Election permutation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election permutation (1770 Views)

Realistic Election Permutation / Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election / OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
let me first start by saying thank u to all who will take time to read, and keep also In remembrance the contents of this write-up

let me make it brief and direct to the points. Jonathan will contest 2023 election with buhari backing him up completely and Buhari will do everything to handover power to him for allowing him a smooth ride to power.

but Jonathan will not contest under APC nor PDP.

The below will play out before the 2023 election.

1) Tinubu will get the Apc ticket, but will not get the president wholehearted support

2) Tinubu will try to make Zulum his running mate, or DAVE UMAHI

3)PDP will give Atiku the ticket, but his strong supporter will not be with him

4) he will still retain Peter Obi as running mate

5) Jonathan will contest under a new party

6)Present Kano governor(Ganduja) will be his running mate

NB
All this will change if Jonathan decided not to contest
Re: 2023 Election permutation by nyiamfrank: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Will I win?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=nyiamfrank post=97233002]Will I win?[/quote
]
are u contesting?
Re: 2023 Election permutation by majole: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
I discovered the writer was a joke the moment he said Tinubu would like Zulum or Dave Umahi as his VP. Dave Umahi can't be VP to someone from the SW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election permutation by Sammy07: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
majole:
I discovered the writer was a joke the moment he said Tinubu would like Zulum or Dave Umahi as his VP. Dave Umahi can't be VP to someone from the SW

the OP is saying absolutely rubbish.
Re: 2023 Election permutation by koxyz: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

the OP is saying absolutely rubbish.
Not only "rubbish"but ruccish.
Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
majole:

calm down, is just a pamutation. time will validate the content of the writeup
Re: 2023 Election permutation by flokii: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
It's going to be APC (South/SW + North) vs PDP (North/Atiku + South/SS or SE) and Atiku will lose again.

The highest Igbos can get is VP and it's only possible under PDP. That's if Wike decides not to run as Atiku's VP in 2023.

SW presidency in 2023 is non negotiable.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
flokii:
It's going to be APC (South/SW + North) vs PDP (North/Atiku + South/SS or SE) and Atiku will lose again.

The highest Igbos can get is VP and it's only possible under PDP. That's if Wike decides not to run as Atiku's VP in 2023.

you have a good political spirit. so obvious u pay core attention to Nigeria political happenings. SE can only produce VP for 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election permutation by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
collum:
let me first state by saying thank u to all who will take time to read, and keep also In remembrance the contents of this write-up

let me make it brief and direct to the points. Jonathan will contest 2023 election with buhari backing him up completely and Buhari will do everything to handover power to him for allowing him a smooth ride to power.

1) Tinubu will get the Apc ticket, but will not get the president wholehearted support

5) Jonathan will contest under a new

6)Present Kano governor(Ganduja) willpartyis running mate

NB

Learn first how to spell "permutation". No one will show interest in this your jankara pamutation.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Learn first how to spell "permutation". No one will show interest in this your jankara pamutation.

pamutation or permutation or permutations, just focus on the core message.cheers
Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

focus on the core message, moreover u were never mandated to view or comment.cheers
Re: 2023 Election permutation by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
collum:

pamutation or permutation or permutations, just focus on the core message.cheers

Your pamutation heading is a distraction. Fix it so i can focus on message.
Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Your pamutation heading is a distraction. Fix it so i can focus on message.

make a simple comment, don't make noise..ijeoma
Re: 2023 Election permutation by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2020
collum:
let me first state by saying thank u to all who will take time to read, and keep also In remembrance the contents of this write-up

5) Jonathan will contest under a new

6)Present Kano governor(Ganduja) willpartyis running mate

NB

Ol boy, you will make many people angry with this your post. The anger will be directed at your skill in turning english grammar upside down on its head.

Please put a disclaimer and warn people to eat before reading. If i had done that before reading my stomach will not be tumbling like a washing machine now.

Do not reply me.
Re: 2023 Election permutation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

grin grin
Re: 2023 Election permutation by kenzysmith: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Number 5/spoil your wrote up goodluck is too wise to pick gaduje he will rather go for kankwanso or lamadi
Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
kenzysmith:
Number 5/spoil your wrote up goodluck is too wise to pick gaduje he will rather go for kankwanso or lamadi

gaduja will be a serving governor by 2023 if Jonathan decide to contest, u know winning kano state is key to winning the election from the northern part and gaduja have the means to making such possible.
Re: 2023 Election permutation by Onlinesmart: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
collum:

calm down, is just a pamutation. time will validate the content of the writeup
You pit two southerners together and you claimed its just a permutation. Check your head
Re: 2023 Election permutation by collum(m): 2:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You pit two southerners together and you claimed its just a permutation. Check your head

check ur brainless head also. zulum or Dave running with tinubu does not mean I was affirmative to Tinubu running mate.

(1) (Reply)

Military Is Behind Insecurity / The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. / The Lie Called South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.