Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him (1767 Views)

Ordinary Sit At Home They Are Panicking, Wait For No Fly Zone Soon - IPOB / Sit at home they shoot his hand then kidnapped him GRAPHIC PHOTOS / PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by OyigboUpdate: 11:35am On May 16, 2022
According to the narator the unknown gunmen killed one and took his dead body just to enforce the IPOB sit at home.

This is the situation right now In Akpugoeze today Monday morning sit at home. Unknown gun men visited Akpugoeze today.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1665854353772616&id=100010442023607

Let me interpret for our non Igbo friends below

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by OyigboUpdate: 11:36am On May 16, 2022
Let's interprete for our non Igbo friends
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Aonkuuse(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Haakeem(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
How is the man killed different from the deborah killed? you would nt see them on this one o,but once a disbeliver diguising a muslim commits a sin they would start ranting nd blaming it on all muslims and even innocent islam.

15 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by OyigboUpdate: 11:48am On May 16, 2022
Haakeem:
How is the man killed different from the deborah killed? you would nt see them on this one o,but once a disbeliver diguising a muslim commits a sin they would start ranting nd be blaming it on all muslims and even innocent islam.

I dont support the killing but I hate hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Emergingnation3(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
[s]According to the narator the unknown gunmen killed one and took his dead body just to enforce the IPOB sit at home.

Let me interpret for our non Igbo friends below[/s]
Stop lying to the gullible..... The narrator never said anyone was killed, he said a bike was burnt, and they took another into their van and left..

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Kalashnikov49: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
baseless and Senseless thread....IGBO people coordinate wella...

BIAFRA SPIRIT STRONG...and any miscreant moving against the trend should collect wtorwtor....spits

6 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Dhury: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
Haakeem:
How is the man killed different from the deborah killed? you would nt see them on this one o,but once a disbeliver diguising a muslim commits a sin they would start ranting nd be blaming it on all muslims and even innocent islam.
for them it's only a Christian have a legally right to kill a Christians not a Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Kalashnikov49: 11:54am On May 16, 2022
You Killed Deborah Samuel and her name is not Deborah Yakubu...The blood of that lady will remain on your family and everybody around you that thinks like a cow...JUST AS YOU!!...SPITS

Dhury:
for them it's only a Christian have a legally right to kill a Christians not a Muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Haakeem(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I dont support the killing but I hate hypocrites
my point exactly those who are the hypocites are the one to be blamed nt islam.
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Nigerialabalaba: 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Let's interprete for our non Igbo friends
no bother, BBC go dat for free for us and d international community.
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by OyigboUpdate: 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Stop lying to the gullible..... The narrator never said anyone was killed, he said a bike was burnt, and they took another into their van and left..

Didnt you hear "ha gburu ofu tiri ya na motor"?
At exactly 11 second
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Emergingnation3(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Didnt you hear "ha gburu ofu tiri ya na motor"?
At exactly 11 second
He said ha iburu , not ha gburu...
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:13pm On May 16, 2022
Not my problem
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Kingsley10000: 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
Haakeem:
How is the man killed different from the deborah killed? you would nt see them on this one o,but once a disbeliver diguising a muslim commits a sin they would start ranting nd blaming it on all muslims and even innocent islam.

Soludo shouldn't have visited MNK
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by OyigboUpdate: 12:20pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
He said ha iburu , not ha gburu...

No it is Gburu. IPOB is known for killing you're trying to deceive the viewers.

Ok let us agree they carried one as understood by the Igbo narator. So we can now agree they are into kidnapping because of sit at home?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Afonjakid: 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
According to the narator the unknown gunmen killed one and took his dead body just to enforce the IPOB sit at home.

Let me interpret for our non Igbo friends below
Is it the one in Nkanu Enugu state??
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Emergingnation3(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No it is Gburu. IPOB is known for killing you're trying to deceive the viewers.

Ok let us agree they carried one as understood by the Igbo narator. So we can now agree they are into kidnapping because of sit at home?
My happiness is that, your lies and propaganda against IPOB doesn't exceed Nairaland, it all end here. grin grin

IPOB is formidable, propaganda can deter our self determination quest..

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by samista: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ewu Gambia. Let us agree it is ha Iburu (carried) not ha gburu (killed) as I heard and translated. So can we now agree that u bingos nkita ara, are now into kidnapping? Because of sit at home?
Kitikpa gbabwo gi ki wo.
Ezi
O nna gi na nne muru gi bu ndiara. If you knew what they really said,why did you decide to translate lies? Bloody fool, Amadioha gbapia isi gi there, ozu nwuru anwu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Afonjakid: 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
My happiness is that, your lies and propaganda against IPOB doesn't exceed Nairaland, it all end here. grin grin

IPOB is formidable, propaganda can deter our self determination quest..
Are you supporting this barbaric killings going in the east or what, people are being attacked and killed by thugs and hoodlums and you still have to come out to defend them. Seriously, most of you ipob media defenders are no difference from those defending the killing of Deborah.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
your date and place in the evil forest is set already
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by triple996(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
Madness
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You Killed Deborah Samuel and her name is not Deborah Yakubu...The blood of that lady will remain on your family and everybody around you that thinks like a cow...JUST AS YOU!!...SPITS

While the blood of every innocent person killed by unknown gun men will be on your head.SPITS

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Emergingnation3(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Are you supporting this barbaric killings going in the east or what, people are being attacked and killed by thugs and hoodlums and you still have to come out to defend them. Seriously, most of you ipob media defenders are no difference from those defending the killing of Deborah.
Where in the video does anyone killed?...

The narrator only mentioned that a bike was burnt, and another took into a van...

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Afonjakid: 12:36pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Where in the video does anyone killed?...

The narrator only mentioned that a bike was burnt, and another took into a van...

I have watched three videos of the attacks today where people are taken away by this unknown gunmen. Only God knows their fate
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by thinksense: 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Thank God e no happen in Sokoto we fo no hear word.
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Dhury: 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

educate your people how to respect others faiths and have peace.
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Sergio104(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
angry
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Emergingnation3(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

I have watched three videos of the attacks today where people are taken away by this unknown gunmen. Only God knows their fate
Nothing Ganna happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Afonjakid: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Nothing Ganna happened to them.
Are you among the unknown gunmen to know their fate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians / Labour Party Scores Zero In One Of The First Poling Unit Annouced / Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.