Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) (38522 Views)

Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies / CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by molbic(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
well na good development but on August I visited my village there was a leather , nylon and tissue factory in our back yard and it was owned by an individual
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless president buhari for providing enabling environment.
lol ok
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akwa ibom is great

2 Likes

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Initially gra gra.

Few years down the road, we nor hear anything about the the dried bamboo to tissue production factory again..

The dried bamboo will turn to dried bone.

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

The dried bamboo will turn to dried bone.
grin

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
I still prefer using water to clean my bum.
Na ladies dey consume tissue pass sad

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by geoffez: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Some people's sickness is incurable ohhh,what concern bubu with state governors inaugurating a company he build without support from bubu.
Go and seek for cure my friend,cure your decaying brain first like your presido

2 Likes

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by obicmag(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
johnmartus:

Which environment?

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by emmy512: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akwa Ibom is blessed with visionary leaders.
Cross River here Na beg we the beg yet all we get is spiritual and billboard projects.

2 Likes

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by adecz: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dem wan tear people nyash in
the current pandemic of pile... angry
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Abdanny2000(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
The land of promise

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Digitalwitch: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
donbachi:
Wike is there building flyovers.that does not create jobs nor generate revenues..sempe for the man wey sabi.
It will create an enabling environment for businesses
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Shut up sir. what are you saying, did you read the post?
The factory is a government owned.

and by the way, so it's Buhari providing enabling environment And not the states governors themselves?

why can't the investors as you claimed go to bornu.
bros, give honour to whom honour is due.
Give honour to the state governor.
Naso
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Moferere:
Good step
Good direction
yea
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
My only problem is that this is government owned .

But as far as it’s a manufacturing gig I’m in support .

Now the real PROBLEM with Nigeria is government’s inability to resuscitate our Steel industries and Power industry .

I’m cocksure ALL implements/equipments for this manufacturing process was IMPORTED from China.

Government needs to drive technology!

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Initially gra gra.

Few years down the road, we nor hear anything about the the dried bamboo to tissue production factory again..
funny how you are ignored.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Akwa Ibom Governors understand Economic diversification

When Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum was diversifying Dubai Economy, many saw him as weird or Stupid, Same as Obafemi Awolowo

Exactly
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
2cribz:
Abegi,what nonsense. Not even leather or automobile production,na one useless tissue paper. What nonsense.

Production is production. Jobs is jobs. Revenue is revenue. There are those who pack shit that have more money than you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
1manuel:
This state again......

Nice one
I'm really impressed
Yes oo
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by phantom24: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
johnmartus:
you're a very big fool. For your information buhari hasn't done any project in akwaibom since inception.

2 Likes

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
symbianDON:
akwa ibom is doing so nicely
Yes oo
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blakpot:

Brother its one step after the other.
China started from somewhere.
We should encourage such developments.

Kwantinue until Nigeria is left behind forever
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
leisuretym:
This man should borrow Buhari his brain for the remaining few months to go, I will pay Akwa Ibom people, they should help Nigeria
grin
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by mrksquare: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Today, I inaugurated the Dried Bamboo to Tissue Production Line at the Dakkada Cottage Industries.

This facility is fully government owned, but will be administered by a private business model for maximum profitability.

The Ibom soft rolls will hit the market stand in February 2021, after obtaining requisite is certifications. The pioneering technology applied in this production line is both human and environment friendly.

The Industrialization pillar of our Completion Agenda is meeting its targets.

#CompletionAgenda
Akwa Ibom ayaya
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1584214185114251&id=221725944696422

Visionary Governor. Unlike Gov. Wike whose only priority is to build fly over upon fly over. First it was Ibom Air, Coconut Factory and many more. The multiplier effect of all these is the fact that Akwa Ibomite will be gainfully engaged.

The human aspect to development is what Gov. Wike lacks. I pray he borrows a cue from his contemporary in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Akwa ibom is doing well. Building industries that's making use of locally available raw materials. This is visionary of the governor......this quite different from Wike who builds only flyovers or umuahi who is similar to Wike.....in building only physical structures that will neither employ anyone or bring in revenue tomorrow..

Hope it's well managed though and profit driven so it don't end up like typical Nigerian government projects
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blakpot:
This is wonderful.
We need more news like this.
Our economy will grow rapidly if we focus on manufacturing and reduce importation of some basic goods.

Akwa Ibom ayaya.
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I still prefer using water to clean my bum.
Na ladies dey consume tissue pass sad
grin
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Abdanny2000:
The land of promise
Yes oo
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
COMPAQ:

Production is production. Jobs is jobs. Revenue is revenue. There are those who pack shit that have more money than you.
Exactly
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
mrksquare:

Visionary Governor. Unlike Gov. Wike whose only priority is to build fly over upon fly over. First it was Ibom Air, Coconut Factory and many more. The multiplier effect of all these is the fact that Akwa Ibomite will be gainfully engaged.

The human aspect to development is what Gov. Wike lacks. I pray he borrows a cue from his contemporary in Akwa Ibom.
Well said
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by SPENCERD(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gov. Okowa of delta state come and see your mate oh! Delta state is blessed with resources but cursed with poor governance who have nothing but monumental failure to show for 5 yrs of maladministration.
Re: Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) by SPENCERD(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=NkanAkpanika post=97238198]
Well said [/quote
Wike even tried for building flyover. Have you been to delta state to see if a bridge has been built for the past 5yrs?]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Have 5 Of These 7 Qualities, You Are Good To Start A Business / Hilarious Shopping Plaza With Different Business Options (Caption Yours) Pics / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.