Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (59469 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Liieenoos:
Them never marry ni? I think say Dem don marry before
They did Trad...na wadding they wan do now.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by masui(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:
Second to the last picture.... See her knuckles undecided
Bleaching cream, we thank you o.

Lol

Observer general.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by boyjo: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
5hanklee:
Myndd44
Lalasticlala
Please delete this, it's disgusting.

But you quoted the pics.
Even if they delete the first one, your own will still be irritating us.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by habymi: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kingluqman:
Arsenal go beat Everton so? undecided
don't derail this thread please arsenal will win

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
masui:

Lol

Observer general.
You men are the reason more women keep bleaching. See spiff babe with multicolored knuckles. Because the fairer, the better.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mannnn(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
I thought this dude is already married now
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oblongata:
All these ‘yellow yellow’ girls done steal all the fine boys finish, no wonder bleaching cream dey sell angry
Gbam.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by charlesucheh(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
This spiff is an handsome guy o!
forget his madness in the Johnsons.
the concept is badt!
Nice one!
you fine pass your wife by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
The aunty looks more mature than him, abi na my phone?...
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lewisalexander(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Let's get ready for the end times

These are perilous times

Let's get ready

Pastor
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
boyjo:

But you quoted the pics.
Even if they delete the first one, your own will still be irritating us.
The mods will delete the two.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by useed(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Let's get ready for the end times

These are perilous times

Let's get ready

grin grin grin mad guy... You craxkrd me up
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Sagefromtheeast: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
jaeyking:
I think say he don marry

Me too o... I no come understand
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Beckysexy:

Haha sad Which kain mumu talk be this?

Becky, I can't talk plenty, I have more money and I'm willing to spend. You and I should hook up
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Sagefromtheeast: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mannnn:
I thought this dude is already married now
Abi o
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by joyousever(f): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
No be small irritation. Very appalling. embarassed embarassed
boyjo:

She is calmer.

That tongue pics is so irritating.
That should not be forappallin public view.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by joyousever(f): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Seriously, I thought he was an irredeemable slowpoke oo.Lol cool cool
Duru9:
Oh so this dude isn't imbe shocked

Congratulations sir
I wish you a happy married life

Though marriage na scam
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by MDBELLO(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
nice pre_wedding picture
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by masui(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:

You men are the reason more women keep bleaching. See spiff babe with multicolored knuckles. Because the fairer, the better.

Not all men dear.

I love women who are natural in looks. Fair or dark.

Bleaching is a no no no to me
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Ihatethemods: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
But them be don marry before na.
Meanwhile, Watch the interesting story of Queency Benna and the rapist doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eL3l80buJ4
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by LaconicINC: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
I don't mean to hate but sorry when I look at him all I see is an imbeci.le in Johnsons. I find it hard to separate the two, plus he did that imbecil-e face in one of the pic.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
masui:

Not all men dear.

I love women who are natural in looks. Fair or dark.

Bleaching is a no no no to me
So they say undecided
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Suspect33(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:
Second to the last picture.... See her knuckles undecided
Bleaching cream, we thank you o.
*sniffs*

Hmm, smell like Jealousy
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by masui(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
habymi:

don't derail this thread please
arsenal will win

No. They won't.

I've finished cutting their okro.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Suspect33:
*sniffs*

Hmm, smell like Jealousy
Your nose is dead undecided
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by boyjo: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
joyousever:
No be small irritation. Very appalling. embarassed embarassed

Lol, wetin been dey their mind?
Na wa.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by MrEazi223: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kingluqman:
Arsenal go beat Everton so? undecided

Walahi you made me laugh with this your comment
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by habymi: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
masui:

No. They won't.
I've finished cutting their okro.
e go shock u
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by boyjo: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
[url][/url]
5hanklee:

The mods will delete the two.
Amin o
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Suspect33(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:

I thought modern day women don't need men, why then do they bleach their skin to please Men they don't need grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Suspect33:
I thought modern day women don't need men, why then do they bleach their skin to please Men they don't need grin grin grin
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures by brainhgeek(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Liieenoos:
Them never marry ni? I think say Dem don marry before

Abi oi. I was wondering too until your post convinced me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.