Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed (28966 Views)

Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Buhari should open vault too and pay the kidnapping ransome, it's not only almajiris that should be paid
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
sad

As at the time there was a jail break at the two major correctional facilities in EDO, some unscrupulous citizens were jubilating and hailing the escapees criminals.

How far

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nicepoker(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
This is highly condemn able
highly commen able grin
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
all is well in benin edo state
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
sad

As at the time there was a jail break at the two major correctional facilities in EDO, some unscrupulous citizens were jubilating and hailing the escapees criminals.

How far
fine nw we go hit second #endsarz zone

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Brandonx(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
What is happening in Nigeria I just received a call that a tenant was kidnapped this evening. I'm typing and I'm literally having tremors cos I just realised anyone could be the next victim.
I can't even imagine the trauma that man would be going through right now.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Dollanaira: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Really
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by mightyhazel: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mikehot:
Buhari should open vault too and pay the kidnapping ransome, it's not only almajiris that should be paid
yes o. kankara style.. infact the whole country is one very big kankara
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nephygg: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Flexherbal:

There are mobile police, dss, etc.
So u think DSS follow dick nd harry.... They are for real VIPs in the country
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.
grin
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by UnbanEbenezar: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:
More shit just hitting the fan.The generalised insecurity now is something else.
you pleaded for end SARS and called dj witch a heroine.
enjoy it while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.
Nonsense

Is it bihari that made Edo people stubborn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by splashbaby(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Injustice brew insecurity 100%
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nephygg:

So u think DSS follow dick nd harry.... They are for real VIPs in the country
Nonsense
Come and see dss following local govt chairman in my area
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by UnbanEbenezar: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Buhari's administration brought a high level of insecurity in this already failed state
na buhari go break prison release criminals?
mumu

4 Likes

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by feedthenation(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
---So much wickedness in the country---
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Ayoefa: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
One of the End Sars results.

Same results in the US, every city where police have been reduced and chastised have seen their crime rates go way up, Chicago, Minneapolis, NY, ATL etc.
Enjoy your End Sars results.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by FLYFIRE(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
That some people still come out to openly support this dullard or the democratic party, APC, is not only evil but SATANIC.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Infact Sai Buhari until Nigeria grow white hair and dies!

NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.

Janjaaweeds!
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by mightyhazel: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
na buhari go break prison release criminals?
mumu
If he had at least addressed the nation ,.. the tension wouldn't have reached that crescendo
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by mightyhazel: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Nonsense

Is it bihari that made Edo people stubborn

Weak institutions give rise to ' strong' or 'stubborn men' in societies

If our institutions were made stronger,..by competent hands u no go dey hear any stubborn or strong man shit
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by faste: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ayoefa:
One of the End Sars results.

Same results in the US, every city where police have been reduced and chastised have seen their crime rates go way up, Chicago, Minneapolis, NY, ATL etc.
Enjoy your End Sars results.
what woud you call the one happening up north?
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by highcadre: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
At last, the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by dannyspeejay(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dem go dey go....1 by 1
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by fredoooooo: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kidnapp and kill politicians i support that 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by eeetuk(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Edo state head of service, Mr. Anthony Okungbowa kidnapped, his driver killed.

I say Bring back the military government in Nigeria

When military government ruled Nigeria, crime resulting in killing people was rare. I used to walk from school to my parents home unafraid. And I used to go party and came home late at night unafraid.

But since civilian governments took over from military, insecurity and anarchy have replaced peace.

Nigerians should not sacrifice their lives for any reason to accept the kind of civilian government we have in Nigeria today.

It is not worth our lives.

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by pacespot(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
While I am not a fan of bad news, I like how this kidnapping thing is reaching those fraudsters in the government. The only difference between this man and his abductors is that he is a pen robber while those guys are armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by chatinent: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Maybe he was against sth or sb.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Confirmedzombie: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
I blame Tinubu for this kidnap. Edo can never be Lagos and APC can never rule any state in SS and SE
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Deblow: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'm not surprised, infact, it came rather a bit late. Wen a society stands logic on its head and creates more insecurity while fighting insecurity, this is what comes as result. Lagos was the epicenter of the Endsars protests, but they did not open the gates of Kirikiri or Ikoyi prisons to free the inmates. Today, Lagos is not as insecure as Benin is. I hope pple have learnt one or two lessons now. Edo is reaping the whirlwind of that singular misadventure now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.