Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed (28972 Views)

Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2020
Nicepoker:
highly commen able grin
why?
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Matrixoba: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2020
You can make your point without being insulting. That tells so much about your background.
Back to the issue. If an armed conflict police unit is not functioning properly, can't it be reformed or totally scrapped? You are saying all these because you or someone close to you was not a victim of their brutality. May it never happen to you.
For your information, I was robbed by SARS in a checking point along Warri road in 2016. I will never forget that experience. The country is really something else. So stop insulting people for airing their views. Kidnapping was even rampant during the SARS era too. Abi?
rusher14:

And it is only the HOS that gets kidnapped?

Investigation is going on.
grin

One day, you all would understand that it is the most stupid idea to request for the eradication of an armed conflict police unit.

Too many mumus in the society.

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by ThatFairGuy1: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.

Janjaaweeds!
Shut your mouth. That's the aftermath of EndSARS protest where arms and ammunition was carted away, police and their station burnt WHICH YOU ALL SUPPORTED THEN.

Don't accuse Buhari of anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by rusher14: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Matrixoba:
You can make your point without being insulting. That tells so much about your background.
Back to the issue. If an armed conflict police unit is not functioning properly, can't it be reformed or totally scrapped? You are saying all these because you or someone close to you was not a victim of their brutality. May it never happen to you.
For your information, I was robbed by SARS in a checking point along Warri road in 2016. I will never forget that experience. The country is really something else. So stop insulting people for airing their views. Kidnapping was even rampant during the SARS era too. Abi?

When you made accusations of me supporting SARS because I probably had a relation working in the unit, you didnt think it was an innuendo?

What exactly do you mean by reform?

You mean when government caved in to the demands of the protesters, disbanded SARS, initiated reforms, elevated an armed response unit called SWAT, which some section of society namely the protesters opposed vehemently, it wasn't reform they initiated?

Let's face it, the daftest protest that has ever taken place in Nigeria is the protracted ENDSARS protest.

It may have been excusable before government caved in, but it was highly condemnable the instant government acceded.

The youth got carried away and the side effect of their exuberance is what we are witnessing.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Ryan03(f): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
fredoooooo:
Kidnapp and kill politicians i support that 100%
when no more politicians to kidnap and kill, the chicken will come home to roast. Hope you grab?

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Matrixoba: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for your analogy. But I don't kill myself over political issues. A script is being written. I have seen enough that I cannot be deceived anymore. Those of us that experienced the Abacha's era can testify to this. The masses are being used and will continue to be used. It is a British type of domination.
It is simple: Cause confusion in their camp. Make them fight each other. Impoverish them. Then make yourself a saint to them.
As long as the masses are poor, the government is secured.
We remain friends. One love.
rusher14:

When you made accusations of me supporting SARS because I probably had a relation working in the unit, you didnt think it was an innuendo?

You mean when government caved in to the demands of the protesters, disbanded SARS, initiated reforms, elevated an armed response unit called SWAT, which some section of society namely the protesters opposed vehemently, it wasn't reform they initiated?

Let's face it, the daftest protest that has ever taken place in Nigeria is the protracted ENDSARS protest.

It may have been excusable before government caved in, but it was highly condemnable the instant government acceded.

The youth got carried away and the side effect of their exuberance is what we are witnessing.

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Ryan03(f): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2020
Matrixoba:
you nor lie Sha, sars goofed big time. They forgot their main purpose, but I don't blame them, i blame the head. If you are in the force or close to anyone it it, you will understand
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Ryan03(f): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2020
rusher14:

you both have a point. Finding a common ground is the main thing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by HeadShot: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
When#ENDSARS Protesters were busy looting police stations armouries and releasing criminals out of prisons in Edo State what were you expecting?
Nonsense and #ENDSARS...

Bloody Sai Barberist everywhere

Even the bandits terrorizing kastina Schools was caused by the EndSars protesters

All insecurity in the country caused by EndSars protests..

Share on all Buhari supporters
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by BCASH(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Drone95(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
rusher14:
Policemen armed with batons should help in retrieving him.
really? Baton too dangerous self, broom is okay. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by blacknp(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.

Janjaaweeds!
Result Of Endsars, Benin City again?
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by blacknp(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
HeadShot:

Bloody Sai Barberist everywhere

Even the bandits terrorizing kastina Schools was caused by the EndSars protesters

All insecurity in the country caused by EndSars protests..

Share on all Buhari supporters

All insecurity in Nigeria is because of President Buhari in Abuja, not because of you & your neighbor? What should Buhari have done? They put police on the road, the ignorant so called youths rally that they don’t want the police, they would rather free convicted prisoners, like the crowd did to Yeshua? Profess one solution you can advice the government?

Animals will never listen,?only force they understand, & our democrazy doesn’t allow for force, to domesticate the animals of Nigeria.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by HeadShot: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
blacknp:
All insecurity in Nigeria is because of President Buhari in Abuja, not because of you & your neighbor? What should Buhari have done? They put police on the road, the ignorant so called youths rally that they don’t want the police, they would rather free convicted prisoners, like the crowd did to Yeshua? Profess one solution you can advice the government?

Animals will never listen,?only force they understand, & our democrazy doesn’t allow for force, to domesticate the animals of Nigeria.

What's the number one job of the president?...

To protect lives and properties... In this regard he's a failure..
Change the service chiefs... Change strategy
The national assembly have been begging him.. but no way...

We are where we are today.. because of people like you... Paid social media praise singers

But remember.. what goes around comes around
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by eshie(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Have you noticed that No one is really blaming the governor for the insecurity in the state?
May I ask why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.