Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed (28967 Views)

Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by flourish01(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by FarahAideed: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
BUHARI has ruined this country
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by NaMeAboki: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2020
Urban herdsmen. angry angry
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Etrusen:
na cruise dem wan dey cruise us

make dem use money wen dem thief for office take release am

abi area boys nor go jolly for Christmas?

if big man drink garri for Christmas nor be bad thing na

am from Benin ( upper sokponba road) to be precise so make nobody talk nonsense for my mention ooo

In the midst of all you have said, you forgot to consider that the driver, a human being with family members praying for him to return home, has been dispatched to an early grave, SO THAT BOYS WILL BE ABLE TO JOLLY FOR CHRISTMAS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Judybash93(m): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
can bet my two balls that Afonja hoodlums are behind this kidnap

let's pray they touch not his skull and do his private parts no harm

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by juszoe82: 1:22am On Dec 20, 2020
And some idiots will come here and condemn the setting up of Eastern Security Network (ESN)
May Amadioha and ogun kill all of them.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by budaatum: 1:24am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:
BUHARI has ruined this country
You poor unfortunate wailer. Stop blaming bubu for your misfortune and do something good with your miserable existence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by FarahAideed: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

You poor unfortunate wailer. Stop blaming bubu for your misfortune and do something good with your miserable existence!

You have started
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by budaatum: 1:29am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

You have started
No Farah, I started when you decided to insult buda. This is me simply continuing to add to your miserable existence that you refuse to be responsible for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by FarahAideed: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

No Farah, I started when you decided to insult buda. This is me simply continuing to add to your miserable existence that you refuse to be responsible for.

Where did I insult you?
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by budaatum: 1:40am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Where did I insult you?
Go read your own posts and see for yourself.
You offended buda, or at least understand that buda has been offended by you, and trust me when I say its only because I see you as having more sense than you've recently shown. If I see you as braindead, which I actually do not, I would have just ignored you.

Do note that I'm accepting the above as an apology, and when I calm down in the morning, provided I am no more further insulted by you, I will profoundly apologise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by FarahAideed: 1:47am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Go read your own posts and see for yourself.
You offended buda, or at least understand that buda has been offended by you, and trust me when I say its only because I see you as having more sense than you've recently shown. If I see you as braindead, which I actually do not, I would have just ignored you.

Do note that I'm accepting the above as an apology, and when I calm down in the morning, provided I am no more further insulted by you, I will profoundly apologise.

Please who is Buda ? It seems you are no ordinary person
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by budaatum: 2:02am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

buda is a very ordinary person. No more nor less than your wise self. I just happen to know that your head plus my head makes buda and FarahAideed two very super unordinary people, and I would love you to realise that fact.

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

He is a.dog. A filthy, fly-ridden mongrel
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
rusher14:
Policemen armed with batons should help in retrieving him.
[s][/s]
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Lexusgs430: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2020
I hope he enjoyed the social function.... Just exposed his driver to unnecessary danger.......

Stay house una no go gree........

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by moneyissweet(m): 4:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes,and na Dem be the kidnappers now as phone searching and stop and search Don cast.

rusher14:

Hope you know we don't want SARS or SWAT ?
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Aystarz: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
When#ENDSARS Protesters were busy looting police stations armouries and releasing criminals out of prisons in Edo State what were you expecting?

Nonsense and #ENDSARS...

Endsars did not do that. Even an elementary school kid knows the difference between the peaceful endsars protesters and your govt sponsored thugs who went out of control. When will your coconut head get it
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by ogbonti: 5:22am On Dec 20, 2020
eeetuk:
Edo state head of service, Mr. Anthony Okungbowa kidnapped, his driver killed.

I say Bring back the military government in Nigeria

When military government ruled Nigeria, crime resulting in killing people was rare. I used to walk from school to my parents home unafraid. And I used to go party and came home late at night unafraid.

But since civilian governments took over from military, insecurity and anarchy have replaced peace.

Nigerians should not sacrifice their lives for any reason to accept the kind of civilian government we have in Nigeria today.

It is not worth our lives.

This is the most sensible post on nairaland. The military needs to take over and public executions of armed robbers and kidnappers after conviction by the Special Military Tribunal should be reinstated as a state policy just like its done in far east Asian countries like Philippines and Vietnam

If anyone still thinks democracy is working in Nigeria that person needs psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Is a ploy to discredit Gov. Obaseki second term.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by luluosas(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2020
May God save Barr. Anthony Okungbowa. We were good friends in those days at CGM (Gospel House) Iyaro, Benin City. My condolences to the family of his driver
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by sameks08(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Edo want turn to another thing. I de suspect danm niggar

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.

Janjaaweeds!
Wickedness grin
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by authority2006(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari...... grin

Buhari 2023 and beyond.

Janjaaweeds!

What did Obaseki do or say when Edo #Endsars protesters forcefully freed 2000 prisoners in Edo state? Continue wailing Buhari until sense falls on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by authority2006(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Aystarz:

Endsars did not do that. Even an elementary school kid knows the difference between the peaceful endsars protesters and your govt sponsored thugs who went out of control. When will your coconut head get it

Continue telling this lie to yourself, may be one day you will start to believe it yourself. Government sponsored thugs to free 2000 prisoners into the society and loot prisons and police stations armouries! Sense and wisdom is very far from many of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Peters95: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes I was not too far from that place yesterday, the particular place has been their kingdom and they always succeeded in every of their attack. The painful thing is, that particular place is in between army check point and police station in ugoneki along Benin - Asaba express road.
Apart from the driver that was killed one other passenger was killed by a strange bullet. They were taken to ugoneki police station before the arrival of the ambulance. May they rest in peace
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by Matrixoba: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2020
DSS is to keep the state safe. A whole HOS is kidnapped and you are saying DSS should not be deployed? What is actually their job?
E be like say you or your relative dey work inside SARS ����
rusher14:

Mobile policemen are really anti-riot and social disturbance personnel.

DSS are for state security.

Regular policemen and special weapons and tactics personnel are actually for such operations.

Since we don't want any group that goes by such nomenclature, we should manage with our olopa.

They should however ensure they only carry out forensic investigation.

Challenging armed men would obviously be out of their remit.
Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by rusher14: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Matrixoba:
DSS is to keep the state safe. A whole HOS is kidnapped and you are saying DSS should not be deployed? What is actually their job?
E be like say you or your relative dey work inside SARS ����

And it is only the HOS that gets kidnapped?

Investigation is going on.
grin

One day, you all would understand that it is the most stupid idea to request for the eradication of an armed conflict police unit.

Too many mumus in the society.

1 Like

Re: Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed by rusher14: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2020
mightyhazel:
If he had at least addressed the nation ,.. the tension wouldn't have reached that crescendo

Lies.

In fact, with the way you guys twist every word that comes out of his mouth it was a wise decision not to address the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation / VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.