Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa (2001 Views)

Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Very soon the American and European will relocated to Africa soil. oladeebo
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by HopeSpencer: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
What are you currently smoking, bro?

3 Likes

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
oladeebo:
Very soon the American and European will relocated to Africa soil.
oladeebo
Lzaa come and see oladeebo the APC supporter grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sai Musiwa cool
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
HopeSpencer:
What are you currently smoking, bro?
the pridiction will come true
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by OAUTemitayo: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
You have to 'relocated' your English first.

2 Likes

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Digitalwitch: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
I love your dream @oladeebo. That was how Martin Luther king Jr said many years ago and the dream materialize. I hope God keep you to see such dream.
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by LZAA: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:

Lzaa come and see oladeebo the APC supporter grin
Sai jagaban grin
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Digitalwitch:
I love your dream @oladeebo. That was how Martin Luther king Jr said many years ago and the dream materialize. I hope God keep you to see such dream.
it doesn't matter who see it ,it will come to pass one day

1 Like

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by chaw: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2020
oladeebo:
oladeebo

While this might happen later in life, say next 1000years, this is not gonna happen soon
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by cocolacec(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2020
oladeebo:
oladeebo
If America and Europeans relocate to Africa be sure they will come to exterminate and decimate the Africans and take over your land for themselves like America.
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2020
oladeebo:
oladeebo

This may seem like a joke.. but the world is tilting towards that end due to Artificial intelligence.

Unemployment would push advanced continents to Africa.
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
cocolacec:

If America and Europeans relocate to Africa be sure they will come to exterminate and decimate the Africans and take over your land for themselves like America.
....well no matter be the situation the time draw nearer and it will happen before "Mass habit"

1 Like

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Esseite:

This may seem like a joke.. but the world is tilting towards that end due to Artificial intelligence.

Unemployment would push advanced continents to Africa.
.....they will move drove to the desert and extend inland
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by afube: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
You have to 'relocated' your English first.

Nigerians' proficiency in English has really dipped abysmally............... I get headache streaming Nigerian news stations, the presenters and anchors are manageable but the reporters are just awful, let's not talk about the grammar here in nairaland.
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by OAUTemitayo: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
afube:

Nigerians' proficiency in English has really dipped abysmally............... I get headache streaming Nigerian news stations, the presenters and anchors are manageable but the reporters are just awful, let's not talk about the grammar here in nairaland.
imao
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Zooposki(f): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
afube:

Correction: I get a headache just streaming through the Nigerian news stations. The presenters and anchors are manageable but the reporters are just awful. Let’s not talk about the grammar here on Nairaland.

Learn when to use a comma or full stop. You should also learn when to use capital letters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Dedetwo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Africans do not deserve the continent of Africa.

1 Like

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by cocolacec(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2020
oladeebo:
....well no matter be the situation the time draw nearer and it will happen before "Mass habit"

What are your reason,is there going to be a comet fall in Europe or a very bad natural disaster to make them flee for their lives.Do you have any link for forecast?
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by afube: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Zooposki:

Correction: I get a headache just streaming through the Nigerian news stations. The presenters and anchors are manageable but the reporters are just awful. Let’s not talk about the grammar here on Nairaland.

Learn when to use a comma or full stop. You should also learn when to use capital letters. Your grammar was also filled with errors.

you just confirmed my post !
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Zooposki(f): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2020
afube:

A simple thank you should have sufficed, instead of trying to massage your bruised ego.

1 Like

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by capitalzero: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2020
afube:

What have you confirm?
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by rosskiti: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Will relocated ke?

You people should please stop destroying the English language on this forum.

It is not by force to type in English.

Type in brokin'.... We'll still understand.

Haba.

What is this?
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by rosskiti: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2020
oladeebo:
oladeebo

Instead of dreaming about your beloved slavemasters 'relocateding' to Africa, why not go to school and brush up yourself so you can 'located' to their land, and be able to 'did' something useful over there?
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

Instead of dreaming about your beloved slavemasters 'relocateding' to Africa, why not go to school and brush up yourself so you can 'located' to their land, and be able to 'did' something useful over there?
...who told you am not been to school?
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by princemillla(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zooposki:

Learn when to use a comma or full stop. You should also learn when to use capital letters.

Wahala be like bicycle grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by rosskiti: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
oladeebo:
...who told you am not been to school?

Oh dear....forget it.
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by afube: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zooposki:

A simple thank you should have sufficed, instead of trying to massage your bruised ego.

I actually do not have much of an ego !
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by AdaoraNK(f): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yes maybe relocating here to take over Africa and its resources since we dont kniw how to wear the shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by oladeebo: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2020
rosskiti:
Will relocated ke?

You people should please stop destroying the English language on this forum.

It is not by force to type in English.

Type in brokin'.... We'll still understand.

Haba.

What is this?
...there are many sections in NL this is Information one.
you are advice to go to education section to take chalk.
Re: American & European Will Relocated Back To Africa by Midas01: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Yes, it's true I believe it will definitely happen.

However it won't happen due to economic migration but rather due to
oladeebo:
oladeebo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Reportedly Launch Reprisal Attack / Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Policemen Feared Killed Again In Anambra / Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.