Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. (2000 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef / Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Tinubuadvocate: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbos terrorist want Sunday igboho to be arrested probably to be killed by security forces so that it can lead to a riot, by this they will join the protest and fight federal government to free maize kanu.

Sunday igboho sin can still be pardoned but kanu sin can't be pardoned so their sin is quietly different. Here is kanu sin treason,murderer, criminal, ritualist and jumping bail. Sunday sin is treasonable and he can just get presidency pardoned.

Watch how igbo people creating fake news about Sunday igboho and mocking Yoruba people, only idiot will call Yoruba coward, in the history of our country no tribe lead a protests than Yoruba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Atiwaye: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
But why igbo hate Yoruba in this way? They only pretending that they love us showing fake solidarity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by SlayerForever: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are more loyal to Tinubu than you are to God. Hence you're ready to do or say anything. But your time of reckoning is close at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by adebenson155: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by adebenson155: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
You are more loyal to Tinubu than you are to God. Hence you're ready to do or say anything. But your time of reckoning is close at hand.

He is a bororo fulani

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Resurrection212: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are very wrong I'm igbo and my love for Yoruba is real I'm not fake it .please stop promoting tribalism.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by nairalandankrah: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Igbos terrorist want Sunday igboho to be arrested probably to be killed by security forces so that it can lead to a riot, by this they will join the protest and fight federal government to free maize kanu.

Sunday igboho sin can still be pardoned but kanu sin can't be pardoned so their sin is quietly different. Here is kanu sin treason,murderer, criminal, ritualist and jumping bail. Sunday sin is treasonable and he can just get presidency pardoned.

Watch how igbo people creating fake news about Sunday igboho and mocking Yoruba people, only idiot will call Yoruba coward, in the history of our country no tribe lead a protests than Yoruba.[/s]

grin this one is still learning how to do taqaa,
Ordinary divide and rule you cannot even do!
Baby jihadist! grin

33 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nlders beware, this is one of the divide and rule tactics employed by the fulani to rule the south.. Don't fall for it.. We are wiser now... Viva Biafra.. Forca Oduduwa

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
adebenson155:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

It has been obvious for years,
How they manage to fool people on this forum is what amazes me, it just shows how unintelligent the South really is,

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Simplyleo: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
All their antics are very clear.

That was how they carried endsars matter for head like dada while the London animal was busy directing that Tinubu's property be burnt down.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
adebenson155:

He is a bororo fulani
exactly

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by KillMNKnow(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by triple996(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igboho will be freed cool
Buhari just want to give him warning.
D other rodent on d other hand is going to rot in a stinking dongeon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Mbataku96(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate your name gives your intentions away, which is to cause division

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by nairalandankrah: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

That was how they carried endsars matter for head like dada while the London animal was busy directing that Tinubu's property be burnt down.

Baby jihadist spotted! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by dared0637: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

I dey f**k your wife now, she said you are not man enough to satisfy her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are very wrong I'm igbo and my love for Yoruba is real I'm not fake it .please stop promoting tribalism.
this is the op with his igbo Moniker
Simplyleo:

Lol This is the op with his Bmc Moniker... Ewu Hausa like u

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by nairalandankrah: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mbataku96:
Tinubuadvocate your name gives your intentions away, which is to cause division

That's why I called him a baby jihadist! He no sabi work.
His shame is just shaming me. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by NorthernAgender: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well this is not my business. But here in kano we don't tolerate that nonsense that igbo people are doing to Yoruba people. They know their boundary any igbo that failed to conduct himself or herself should know that death is the consequence.
Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Simplyleo: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Baby jihadist spotted! grin
Try harder.
Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin
Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Atiwaye:
But why igbo hate Yoruba in this way? They only pretending that they love us showing fake solidarity.
triple996:
NorthernAgender:
Well this is not my business. But here in kano we don't tolerate that nonsense that igbo people are doing to Yoruba people. They know their boundary any igbo that failed to conduct himself or herself should know that death is the consequence.
Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Atiwaye:
triple996:
NorthernAgender:
this is the op with his many Monikers here... Replying itself

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by NorthernAgender: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
And for the kanu he will hang and nothing will happen his kinsmen can't even save him from impending death, British government are helpless in this matter.

Yoruba should be very careful stop engaging Your brother government Buhari/Osinbajo is a join ticket and why did you want to destroy the government? This government has been fair enough for people of southwest we know what Jonathan did to you
Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Atiwaye:

Chop clean mouth grin grin grin

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by nairalandankrah: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Well this is not my business. But here in kano we don't tolerate that nonsense that igbo people are doing to Yoruba people They know their boundary any igbo that failed to conduct himself or herself should know that death is the consequence.

grin grin..this is divide and rule style of writing!!!
Baby jihadist!
You want a Yoruba man here, when he read this rubbish you forged up there, he will start fighting an Igbo brother..
Classical!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by IbnBattuta1960: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbos terrorist want Sunday igboho to be arrested probably to be killed by security forces so that it can lead to a riot, by this they will join the protest and fight federal government to free maize kanu.

Watch how igbo people creating fake news about Sunday igboho and mocking Yoruba people, only idiot will call Yoruba coward, in the history of our country no tribe lead a protests than Yoruba.
Your goal now is to create bad blood between yoruba and igbo.
We can see through the cheap plot.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by NorthernAgender: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Duba ni ba Yarbawa bane kuma na tsani kudancin Najeriya, amma ku igbowa sunada matukar hadari da zama tare da ku
Bethel4Life:
this is the op with his many Monikers here... Replying itself

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
NorthernAgender:
And for the kanu he will hang and nothing will happen his kinsmen can't even save him from impending death, British government are helpless in this matter.

Yoruba should be very careful stop engaging Your brother government Buhari/Osinbajo is a join ticket and why did you want to destroy the government? This government has been fair enough for people of southwest we know what Jonathan did to you
fulani bororo.. We have heard u.... then go back and start f**king ur cows

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: "We Are In Pursuit Of Gunmen" - NDA / Governor Wike Demolishes Slaughter Market (PHOTO) / Drop Your Arms, Get Education, Do Away With Evil – Fulani Christians Plead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.