Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? (53222 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / My Parent Made A Bad Investment Mistake About Assets / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by ThePropertyGuy: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by afroxyz: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

ask him of he knows what it means to diversify portfolio cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by QuinModah(f): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2020
DicklyD:

Thank you. I am making plans of getting a car for either hired purchase or Uber. Guess if I can monitor the driver I can break even. Thanks
if you will not drive it yourself don't buy ut
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by QuinModah(f): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2020
ErnieSmallzz:
Anyone know about, Joshfad investment company, how legit is it
Don't invest
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by QuinModah(f): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Benalfa:
pls about this online business,pls tell me how i can go about it
Wealthhackers on Telegram thank me later
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2020
QuinModah:
Don't invest
can u tell me why please
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nreebge: 2:14am On Dec 29, 2020
soccerpipe:

Boss, can we talk on whatsapp pls?

Ok
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by soccerpipe(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Nreebge:

Ok

Abeg drop ur number.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by QuinModah(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
ErnieSmallzz:
can u tell me why please
It's end in premium tears
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Christeety: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I was too scared to take risks and missed out on a lot of opportunities. I left my investment capital in a money market fund earning 5% p.a.. Imagine!

But I received sense in July and diversified: US stocks (mostly blue chip), real estate and a fixed income fund.

I also missed out on a particular company, palintir, found them when their stocks were about $8 but I didn't buy and they've more than doubled.

Next year, I'm focusing on increasing my knowledge about companies, how they're valued, stocks, etc. Venture capitalism is calling my name but I need to start getting the knowledge now.

Las las it was a good year investment wise, these last 6 months made up for the losses (due to inflation) of the first half of the year.

Hi. Pls can you put me through in stocks investment. I’d love to invest. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Sarang(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
abragr8:
Not investing in Real Estates enough. This year, 2020, I invested just N1m in one real estate. And in 5 months, the property was worth N4m. I would have invested far more.
The investment is simple. We pull money together and buy swampy lands that is in the middle of developed areas.
Then sandfill it, develop and resell or rent out. REAL investment is what you can see and touch unlike all those unseen untouchable investments

*MODIFIED FOR THOSE ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN HOW WE DID IT.
We usually get atleast 10 persons. Then we all contribute a minimum of N1m. And we do the project. And the sharing is based on what each person contributed. It's simple as ABC. If everyone contributes 1m that means each person's share of the real estate is 10%. The last one we did most people brought more than 1m. Some especially the women brought 3m, 5m etc.. So we sold what we built in 5 months and the profits were high. Real estate far better than most investments. This year 2021 I must invest more.

Dm’d you
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Sarang(f): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Slyzen:

Why not employ female marketers to work for you? Pay them good commissions enough to motivate them and for you to at least get a profit per sale.

Smart!
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christeety:

Hi. Pls can you put me through in stocks investment. I’d love to invest. Thanks

I'm not knowledgeable enough to do that, here are some resources you can check out:
Free:
Fool.com
Morningstar.com
Yahoo finance, etc

Paid:
Money Africa : they're a financial literacy community. They have videos on personal finance management and a Telegram community where lectures as well a s QnAs and investment opportunities are vetted and shared.
10k for 6 months, 20k for 1 year.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Lean to check before investing..
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Christeety: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I'm not knowledgeable enough to do that, here are some resources you can check out:
Free:
Fool.com
Morningstar.com
Yahoo finance, etc

Paid:
Money Africa : they're a financial literacy community. They have videos on personal finance management and a Telegram community where lectures as well a s QnAs and investment opportunities are vetted and shared.

Ok. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Luminary1(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Free:
Fool.com
Morningstar.com
Yahoo finance, etc

Paid:

What's their ROI?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Luminary1:

What's their ROI?

It's a community not an investment platform.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by benedictuyi(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Free:
Fool.com
Morningstar.com
Yahoo finance, etc

Paid:
Motley Fool also has a paid service. Any experience with that?

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
benedictuyi:

Motley Fool also has a paid service. Any experience with that?

Yes! I was part of a group of people that subscribed for some of their premium stock picks last year and it's been good so far

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by taylormed2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sorry to digress, but what is the minimum capital to start catfish farming.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by dustydee: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
showafrica:

Synthetic means artificial... It is artificially controlled by the broker. You can never make profit for too long. You can do hit and run and get away with it but the urge to come back is always there and they will cut your head.

Learn forex trading or join CFX to copy trade or allow them trade for you. They trade low risk small profit pattern. The profit is about 2% daily... Still better than nothing.
Is CFX copy trading available in Nigeria? also, I think you need $5k to copy trade with them, how many people have that?

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by showafrica(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
dustydee:

Is CFX copy trading available in Nigeria? also, I think you need $5k to copy trade with them, how many people have that?

Yea for auto copy... You can simply mirror the daily trade on the webTV and open same trade on your mt4 or 5.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by benedictuyi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Yes! I was part of a group of people that subscribed for some of their premium stock picks last year and it's been good so far
Thanks. Looking to subscribe

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by indoorlove(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Evansobi24:
Don't try betting in any way. It's the fastest way to becoming poor. You can't make good money on the long run through betting. Talking from experience.

As for schemes that gives percentage on ROI, it's normal, they don't last, it will always crash, but what I'm about to do in 2021 is to look for about 3 that has physical offices in Nigeria and which percent is below 15.

Now the three won't crash at the same time, at the end of ten months, I've gotten my money back, and I will reinvest the money they gave to me and keep my initial money. I won't add more money to it in case they crash. Now if One runs successful for 2 years and two crashes along the line, I will still be in profit provided I didn't add add more funds.
I have been with peaceful peace Import and Export for over 4 years. The ROI is 20% and it's bimonthly. Which means its 10% every month. But they only pay every two months. The have physical office in Ijabi, Abuja.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by paix(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
BEHEST:
Pls expanciate on that CFX. Any link to their site, or know anyone who's traded with them? I'm interested. Thanks
EXPATIATE
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
benedictuyi:

Thanks. Looking to subscribe

Cool

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Stewart883(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Abeg, MBA people don open office? Because they said January 4th
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by michelKalib(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
I think you will never Mistake to invest In forex with the wrong broker! Browse a list of forex brokers reviews for an in-depth view of the best forex brokers in the market, to find which is best suited to your own trading style.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nreebge:
I lost a huge amount of money trying to double the same amount of money in 45 minutes. I learnt lessons very hard this year because the same amount of money i lost someone close added only#8k to buy a bus. He arranged with the same amount of money too and today he is a bus owner. Whatever money interviews cost me though i was offered the job but i refused it because i weigh it and realized that this job was only going to keep me down. I have learnt my lessons the hardway, right now i have invested close #600k into agric palm business (red oil). I have moved back to my village infact am not renewing my rent again. Even when i was given one FG loan recently someone sent a dm here i refused to reply until i have invested every last dine of that money. I realized i was scammed through nairaland and I cannot be fooled again. I have another agric palm plantation am hustling to pay before the year ends, once i am able to pay hmm my people God willing 2021 will be a good year.

I exports red oil to middle East countries (Qatar)
I sell within the Nigerian market (Lagos)
I wouldn't invest outside this business come 2021 .
For people above saying#5k per kg ,no be my ngwa oil.
Ngwa oil is the real deal
Though abroad (turkey) is calling me but am still thinking.
Whatever 2021 God go help all legit hustlers, if e no dey legit commot your hand oh.
2020 thought me no free money anywhere.

Sorry for your misfortune last year
If i may ask, which doubling scheme was that
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
queenfav:
Exactly my point.The evil girl that introduced me to it was like i have 10k followers on IG, people know me..I should market it to them.I asked her "how can i market what hasn't given me 1000 usd?So my clients will come in and sink their 125k.Me that i hate stress, people will start chatting me up and pressurising me?I can afford to let go of the money i used in registering , but a lot of persons can't.One guy joined in my first week, he was like he borrowed money,i had to mute the zoom call to laugh very well cos i know you will need more funds to even trade after learning.I am into FX investment now with DW arerben and it's paying me well.

DW Arerben, are they regulated
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
authority2006:

The same reason I didn't invest in real estate, man needs to spend money everyday. So the need to invest in business that brings in money regularly.
I don't know anything about forex because I have never liked it. But you can divide your capital into two, one part for oil and the other part for another business. Just remember that this is not the best time for oil, that should be April to early June when you can get the cheapest price.

Sir, i sent you pm
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nreebge: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Theophinio:

Sorry for your misfortune last year
If i may ask, which doubling scheme was that
LongSmart Global Investment Inc

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.