Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? (53284 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / My Parent Made A Bad Investment Mistake About Assets / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by raphieMontella: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
You are only wasting your time....Many people joined and I posted signal yesterday. We made 100% profit on juv/usdt on binance. I didn't ask then for money.
group link please
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2020
King44:
I am still trying to make up my mind weather to invest in oil or Forex

Forex daily money with minimum/high risk ROI 7k max daily with minimum risk management.

Oil four months at most ROI is certain little or no risk but shey man won't spend before ROI matures ni.

Which one should I go for, I need some advice.

Boss, which oil company are you talking about
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2020
King44:
learn about palm oil, you would get your ROI in four months very reliable. #1,120,000 (your profit and capital included) 420,000 would be your profit in 4 months... or #653k depending market forces. There are other things you can also do to make more because oil is seasonal but patience is key... Cassava etc mainly agriculture.

How do one go about it since there's a lot of digital agricultural scam in Nigeria
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 1:37am On Dec 23, 2020
queenfav:
no try am..Trust me on this.I dashed them my 125k.

I also payed my tithe to them
Such a useless mlm company
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Theophinio:

How do one go about it since there's a lot of digital agricultural scam in Nigeria
You can embark on a research if you are close to areas were oil palm is grown learn and trade or contact me.

Agro tech companies and the Perce rage they give is nothing to write home about.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Theophinio:

Boss, which oil company are you talking about
palm oil
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by SUGARSON(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
HY GUYS, FOR PEOPLE TRADING FOREX WITH IQ OPTION SOFTWARE. HOW IS THE SOFTWARE/APP? IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE APP/SOFTWARE? BECAUSE I WANT TO START TRADING FOREX WITH THE SOFTWARE. I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY ISSUE.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Theophinio(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
King44:
You can embark on a research if you are close to areas were oil palm is grown learn and trade or contact me.

Agro tech companies and the Perce rage they give is nothing to write home about.

pm sent
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Theophinio:

pm sent
I have replied you
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by iruoghene7(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
elmas:

How do I enroll?? Please help a brother
i just enrolled yesterday, i'm qualified for some projects and i've showed interest in them but i'm yet to start my first project. Chat me up 08120841446
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by SmartPolician: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
seyiojomu:
Hi Nincompoop,

Can u point out where I said they have closed their office?
Likewise, I haven't complained to you that I have not been to their office.

If you wanna know, you could just ask instead of spewing rubbish as a mention to me.

MBA apologist, get a life durrgh.

You are not making any sense
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by seyiojomu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stop distracting me while I'm ignoring you.

SmartPolician:

You are not making any sense
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nreebge: 4:41am On Dec 24, 2020
I lost a huge amount of money trying to double the same amount of money in 45 minutes. I learnt lessons very hard this year because the same amount of money i lost someone close added only#8k to buy a bus. He arranged with the same amount of money too and today he is a bus owner. Whatever money interviews cost me though i was offered the job but i refused it because i weigh it and realized that this job was only going to keep me down. I have learnt my lessons the hardway, right now i have invested close #600k into agric palm business (red oil). I have moved back to my village infact am not renewing my rent again. Even when i was given one FG loan recently someone sent a dm here i refused to reply until i have invested every last dine of that money. I realized i was scammed through nairaland and I cannot be fooled again. I have another agric palm plantation am hustling to pay before the year ends, once i am able to pay hmm my people God willing 2021 will be a good year.

I exports red oil to middle East countries (Qatar)
I sell within the Nigerian market (Lagos)
I wouldn't invest outside this business come 2021 .
For people above saying#5k per kg ,no be my ngwa oil.
Ngwa oil is the real deal
Though abroad (turkey) is calling me but am still thinking.
Whatever 2021 God go help all legit hustlers, if e no dey legit commot your hand oh.
2020 thought me no free money anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Search @tradingprofutures on telegram
raphieMontella:
group link please
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by soccerpipe(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2020
alexvatt:
I feel bad when I read stories like this. I can trade for u, while we share the profits everyday. Kindly WhatsApp me for details. we can also meet in person.

pls let me have your whatsapp number.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by soccerpipe(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Nreebge:
I lost a huge amount of money trying to double the same amount of money in 45 minutes. I learnt lessons very hard this year because the same amount of money i lost someone close added only#8k to buy a bus. He arranged with the same amount of money too and today he is a bus owner. Whatever money interviews cost me though i was offered the job but i refused it because i weigh it and realized that this job was only going to keep me down. I have learnt my lessons the hardway, right now i have invested close #600k into agric palm business (red oil). I have moved back to my village infact am not renewing my rent again. Even when i was given one FG loan recently someone sent a dm here i refused to reply until i have invested every last dine of that money. I realized i was scammed through nairaland and I cannot be fooled again. I have another agric palm plantation am hustling to pay before the year ends, once i am able to pay hmm my people God willing 2021 will be a good year.

I exports red oil to middle East countries (Qatar)
I sell within the Nigerian market (Lagos)
I wouldn't invest outside this business come 2021 .
For people above saying#5k per kg ,no be my ngwa oil.
Ngwa oil is the real deal
Though abroad (turkey) is calling me but am still thinking.
Whatever 2021 God go help all legit hustlers, if e no dey legit commot your hand oh.
2020 thought me no free money anywhere.

Boss, can we talk on whatsapp pls?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by OYENIYIJK: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Check the link in my signature if you gat PayPal funds to sell.

Good Morning cheesy
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Benalfa(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2020
onyiloxy:
Personally, I am not really a risk-taker when it comes to investment especially when I am growing my money, I learned it not the best way of growing your money.
However, there are online businesses that pay really well like Search Engine Evaluator. I worked for them last year between January to April and I made over $1,000.

I have heard a lot about forex trading but I just don't trust the system or people handling it. I cant invest in something I don't fully understand how it works or something someone has to trade on my behalf. That doesn't add up for me
pls about this online business,pls tell me how i can go about it
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Benalfa(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2020
oxiide22:
I am earning cool cash every two weeks working for Facebook since 2010, I don't do any work apart from that
how please
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by onyiloxy(f): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Benalfa:
pls about this online business,pls tell me how i can go about it

Learn how you can apply for a Search Engine Evaluator https://onlineprofitt.com/how-to-make-money-as-a-social-media-evaluator/
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2020
King44:
can I get some advice from you..

A trusted friend of mine wants to help me trade on forex, he wants to use a naira account we are looking at a profit of 7k naira max on a daily with 100k. Do you know anything about naira account and the risk involved? Enlighten me.

That's about 15usd daily and total of $75 weekly from an equity with about $200.

Truth is that it can be achieved. But are you willing to accept the fact that your 100k can be lost in a week?
Please note that the market does not owe a trader anything. So you can't always predict what could be your gain.
Questions you need to ask your trader?
How many percent winrate does he have?
What is the ratio of his RR per trade?
How long has he been trading?

Making 30% weekly from a capital of $200 is a joke taken too far
#forexisnotagetrichquickscheme

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by oxiide22(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Benalfa:
how please
translations
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by ThePropertyGuy: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.