Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? (53257 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / My Parent Made A Bad Investment Mistake About Assets / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Rolly22(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ovo04:

I Dey same table with you. Drivers are bad. Mechanics sef no Dey help matters.

It's not easy at all oh.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by queenfav(f): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

For real? cry

With all those their HFX, blah blah blah plans?

So all na wash?

Nawa o.
no try am..Trust me on this.I dashed them my 125k.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Tenshades(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
queenfav:

Chai cry

And those people mouth sweet ehn.

Person go wan borrow money join that Academy.

cry

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by victorDanladi: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Investing in DHIL/Crime alert headquartered in Ibadan.

The company scammed me of 2million naira in 2020

Awon OLORIBURUKU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by queenfav(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Chai cry

And those people mouth sweet ehn.

Person go wan borrow money join that Academy.

cry
he would hv lost the money.Thats why many in it are all about marketing it.They make more money from referring people to join than they will make from actually trading forex.

3 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Johnnyhoo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
andivirus:

You are very correct on this, that is exactly what I am doing now.

I have discovered Chymall and another one like it. I started since June this year and I must confess it is paying well. Just 15% monthly which is reasonable. Find out more about Chymall, you will like it.

Which other platform are you talking about?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Freedomfsl: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sysdatek:

That Maxwell cheap scam . They could not even put up a decent website

What is their website URL?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

It depends on your area. As much as oil dealers benefit immensely from red oil this year, I didn't invest kobo in it this year. I didn't have capital at hand during the cheapest prices because I invested in something that's capital intensive. I'm in Osun state.
I need to invest can you help
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by alexvatt(m): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2020
King44:
can I get some advice from you..

A trusted friend of mine wants to help me trade on forex, he wants to use a naira account we are looking at a profit of 7k naira max on a daily with 100k. Do you know anything about naira account and the risk involved? Enlighten me.
which broker is that?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by XploraBen(m): 2:26am On Dec 22, 2020
oxiide22:
translations
Okay... Can you put me through?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by BinomoOfficial: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Dharkcocoa:

Exactly sir. Avoid any online scheme that promises 10k per week. I have lost a lot this year on all these 1k schemes yet i wasn't paid. Even that binomo scheme of getting Double within 45 mins. I lost 10k. In total i lost to online schemes is 15k. In as much i try to console myself that its a small amount it doesn't dispute the fact it was wasted and would have been put to better use

Dear friends! we're sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have any kind of agents. We are currently fighting those who use our company name for bad purposes. Please note that "Binomo Investment" is not related to Binomo at all. We urge everyone to be vigilant. Be careful and take care!
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Danisaint112(m): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Me not putting my offline business money into my affiliate marketing business.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by codeME: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Horoyeencar:
I am looking to start trading stocks, abeg can you put me through?

check this on Nairaland, it is very informative, read the pages from page 1 to the end, it will take a very great effort from you, ask questions when not cleared as people there are matured they will answer you.
For US stocks
https://www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert/200
for Nigeria Stocks
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/6164

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by oxiide22(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2020
XploraBen:
Okay... Can you put me through?
sorry
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2020
You are only wasting your time....Many people joined and I posted signal yesterday. We made 100% profit on juv/usdt on binance. I didn't ask then for money.
Ugaboy:
another scammer looking for me
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Hybkay(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Sweet quint Investment, my guys and I been cashing out since August. 25% plus capital. No stress, no delay.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Jubilancy(f): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
mdchikezie:

HOW MUCH OF FURNITURE MAKING DO YOU KNOW?

Very much to know how to market them successfully
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by mdchikezie(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Jubilancy:

Very much to know how to market them successfully

not building them or carving?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by sketcherJ(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2020
leckzyb:

I think greed is the root of people being scammed.

After MMM and Co and I don't expect a reasonable man or woman to venture into any get rich quick scheme again.

ROI of 20% monthly?
That's absurd
lol but I do one of 25% monthly and I have been getting paid. Quintessential. Yeah it may not last, but don't close your mind.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by armadeo(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Tenshades:

For real? cry

With all those their HFX, blah blah blah plans?

So all na wash?

Nawa o.

That bullshit chop my 230dollars. Followed up for a month and learnt nothing. Just talk talk talk.
Very skilled ponzi scheme.

I complained come I'm Not learning anything per say. I was told to be patient and manage my trades which I was doing. It was making some sense but not worth the registration fee.

Finally about 3 days to go I cancelled my renewal. I no get money to dash person.

What they really do is multilevel marketing with small forex trading on the side. Expensive stuff with no real value. Per say.

Keep bringing people in. I warned the person who I produced me to it that I dont do marketing I'm intersted in trading but I was still deceived.

Better keep your money IMO

Bleep forex trading.

6 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by armadeo(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2020
queenfav:

Same here. 1 month reg right?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Tenshades(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2020
armadeo:

Bleep forex trading.

Now, this is eye opening.

Make I go delete the IM Academy promoter idiot wey I dey him channel fast fast.

Thanks for the exposure!

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by armadeo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tenshades:

Now, this is eye opening.

Make I go delete the IM Academy promoter idiot wey I dey him channel fast fast.

Thanks for the exposure!

Lol

Really what have they told you apart from tell your friends and family.

You can be the road to making many people rich by bringing them here.

It's not for only you.

Guy better jaapa

4 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Tenshades(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
armadeo:

Lol

Really what have they told you apart from tell your friends and family.

You can be the road to making many people rich by bringing them here.

It's not for only you.

Guy better jaapa

I don japa

Na one guy called R.ockstarr I been dey follow
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Ugaboy: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
You are only wasting your time....Many people joined and I posted signal yesterday. We made 100% profit on juv/usdt on binance. I didn't ask then for money.
you may force me insult but I won't
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Frank571(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Following this thread majority of the people here are complaining about forex and bet9ja grin. Funny enough bet9ja is one of my sources of passive income, because of this I've created a thread showing the games I play to show u that it is possible to earn from bet9ja without greed, u can follow the thread and observe the games. Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/6326578/recover-money-lost-sports-betting

Don't bet just follow and observe
As for forex i tried it and got burnt a lot of times after demo trading for 1yr plus grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by queenfav(f): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
armadeo:

Same here. 1 month reg right?
yea.It' a good lesson learnt though.We move!
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by queenfav(f): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
armadeo:

That bullshit chop my 230dollars. Followed up for a month and learnt nothing. Just talk talk talk.
Very skilled ponzi scheme.

I complained come I'm Not learning anything per say. I was told to be patient and manage my trades which I was doing. It was making some sense but not worth the registration fee.

Finally about 3 days to go I cancelled my renewal. I no get money to dash person.

What they really do is multilevel marketing with small forex trading on the side. Expensive stuff with no real value. Per say.

Keep bringing people in. I warned the person who I produced me to it that I dont do marketing I'm intersted in trading but I was still deceived.

Bleep forex trading.
Exactly my point.The evil girl that introduced me to it was like i have 10k followers on IG, people know me..I should market it to them.I asked her "how can i market what hasn't given me 1000 usd?So my clients will come in and sink their 125k.Me that i hate stress, people will start chatting me up and pressurising me?I can afford to let go of the money i used in registering , but a lot of persons can't.One guy joined in my first week, he was like he borrowed money,i had to mute the zoom call to laugh very well cos i know you will need more funds to even trade after learning.I am into FX investment now with DW arerben and it's paying me well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
I need to invest can you help

Where are you, state and city? Can you travel? Oladeleprince2005@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.