Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America (98532 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by angelfallz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Joseph08:

Why would she leave your house You should've allowed her stay instead. You're just misquoting yourself my guy.

well, you obviously misunderstood. read it again.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Joseph08(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
angelfallz:

well, you obviously misunderstood. read it again.

Maybe you have comprehension problem..On my quote I said fear some women I wasn't referring to all the women ok

If there's a similar case of a man cheating why won't I say fear some men

I said fear 'some women'

Maybe you should be the one to read my comments again
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Joseph08(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:

How many wives kill their husbands for infidelity?
Always quick to spout that theory as if it excuses murder. Many of you would be dead if y’all’s wives decided to go through with the rage they feel when you’re unfaithful. Stop it.

Try to read my comments again..

I said fear 'some women' I wasn't referring to all the women ok

And not all men have infidelity problem. If there's a similar case of a man cheating why won't I say fear some men
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by angelfallz(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Joseph08:

Maybe you have comprehension problem..On my quote I said fear some women I wasn't referring to all the women ok

If there's a similar case of a man cheating why won't I say fear some men

I said fear 'some women'

Maybe you should be the one to read my comments again

Fear women or fear some women, does not matter to me. The fact that you feel the need to go about typing it is what I find galling. Do you go about typing fear some men when men do similar things?

Did our forefathers fear some women?

Young man there's nothing to fear from women or some women. That's what I'm saying. Only men who don't understand or know how to handle women go about shouting/typing such nonsense.

But if you insist please say, "you" fear (some)women.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Joseph08(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
angelfallz:

Fear women or fear some women, does not matter to me. The fact that you feel the need to go about typing it is what I find galling. Do you go about typing fear some men when men do similar things?

Did our forefathers fear some women?

Young man there's nothing to fear from women or some women. That's what I'm saying. Only men who don't understand or know how to handle women go about shouting/typing such nonsense.

But if you insist please say, "you" fear (some)women.

Now I see you have comprehension problem since fear 'some women' is not different from fear women.

Whereas the difference is very clear since I wasn't generalizing.

I also stated that if same issue occurs on the part of a man why won't I say fear some men

I don't discuss with someone with low reasoning OK.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by angelfallz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Joseph08:

Now I see you have comprehension problem since fear 'some women' is not different from fear women.

Whereas the difference is very clear since I wasn't generalizing.

I also stated that if same issue occurs on the part of a man why won't I say fear some men

I don't discuss with someone with low reasoning OK.

go back and read what i said.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by timesup234: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Beautyaddy:
Very contradicting headline

Did the man shoot his wife or strangled the wife to death?

Either way, these unfortunate incidents happens everywhere including with Nigerian couples living in Nigeria.
shut up your mouth. You must not comment or post anything here in 2021. You must remain a mumu while I rain insults on you. You must nod your head in agreement and say "timesup I am depressed and regretted going to America and will commit suicide soon".
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by adecz: 7:38pm On May 10, 2022
Na wah...☹️☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.