Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music (19794 Views)

Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist / Wizkid And Tems Make Barack Obama's Favourite Music List For 2020 / Burna Boy Song Makes The List Of Michelle Obama 2020 Workout Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by IGBOSON1: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
chatinent:
I wonder why the likes of Johnny Drille doesn't reach this far when he signs far reasonable than Wizkid, frog and mopping stick.

I think it’s because he doesn’t sing that kpom-kpom kinda songs afrobeats are known for! His own songs are more ‘westernised’, and gets lost in the mountain of western songs (rap, r&b, soul, country, etc) that get released every year!

You can’t beat Americans at their own game can you? I’m afraid dude is just too classy for his own good! Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing! My favourite Naija musician is Tekno, and i’ll be first to admit his lyrics are normally whack!

For afrobeats, it’s mainly about the hypnotising and danceable beat than the lyrics or how they’re delivered! That why you don’t have to have a fantastic voice to make it in the genre!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by ofiko123(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omo Tems Don blow..
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by uchennamani(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
chatinent:
I wonder why the likes of Johnny Drille doesn't reach this far when he signs far reasonable than Wizkid, frog and mopping stick.

It is simple. Make your music list for the year and put Johnny Drille in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by chatinent: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
MASTERMIND04:

Lol, who is mopping stick?

OluwaBurna.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by chatinent: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Who is the mopping stick?

BurnaBoy.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by chatinent: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Netanya:
I guess it's his PR. That guy is too good to not be known for real.

Seriously!
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
chatinent:

OluwaBurna.
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by autonomous22: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Obama definitely does not know good music... What's wizkid singing
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by goodheart02(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
chatinent:
I wonder why the likes of Johnny Drille doesn't reach this far when he sings far reasonable than Wizkid, frog and mopping stick.

It's the PR management
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by LikeAking: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oya President Buhari drop ur own play list.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by Vlain: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
It's obvious he didn't listen to wizkid. It was cause of tems was on that song. Even wizkid should know this deep down.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by jeruzi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
There is no big deal in it. He has paid the price of evil covenant. 1st beyonce featured him, 2nd addidas made him an ambasador, the devil incanate obama is promoting him. He has made allegiance.

Jesus is the way. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by BlackFlamefromP: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Dude, people like you should be banned from using internet.. you are a nuisance to humanity

jeruzi:
There is no big deal in it. He has paid the price of evil covenant. 1st beyonce featured him, 2nd addidas made him an ambasador, the devil incanate obama is promoting him. He has made allegiance.

Jesus is the way. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by Aidejay(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Vlain:
It's obvious he didn't listen to wizkid. It was cause of tems was on that song. Even wizkid should know this deep down.
That means he doesn't listen to Rema and Burna boy. Cause iron man by Rema and anybody by Burna boy have been on his previous lists. Even davido was on the list some time back when he featured on the remix of know your worth by Khalid with tems. But this year alone, Smile by wizkid and Essence both on his album have entered an "obama list" now I'm not a fan of the list, as far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant even if obama doesn't listen to wizkid millions are still playing his music and the evidence is splattered across all platforms for tadpoles like you to see. I guess the subtle lack of shame is what's pushing you to make irrid comment such as what you wrote, because another man's success in any form somehow prevents you from having an erection. You can't imagine that a whole obama will listen to wizkid. With that mentality you will continue to remain small and limited.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by anambraamaka: 5:28am On Dec 21, 2020
I no just like this Obama. He did nothing for Nigeria while He was President
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by Superpower(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2020
jeruzi:

Please shut up.You are just ridiculous
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by Vlain: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aidejay:

That means he doesn't listen to Rema and Burna boy. Cause iron man by Rema and anybody by Burna boy have been on his previous lists. Even davido was on the list some time back when he featured on the remix of know your worth by Khalid with tems. But this year alone, Smile by wizkid and Essence both on his album have entered an "obama list" now I'm not a fan of the list, as far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant even if obama doesn't listen to wizkid millions are still playing his music and the evidence is splattered across all platforms for tadpoles like you to see. I guess the subtle lack of shame is what's pushing you to make irrid comment such as what you wrote, because another man's success in any form somehow prevents you from having an erection. You can't imagine that a whole obama will listen to wizkid. With that mentality you will continue to remain small and limited.

Hey look here kid don't you dare insult me.
It's my vivid observation and opinion and if U do to like it pls help urself out by guzzling the closest insect killer to you.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by jeruzi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Superpower:
Please shut up.You are just ridiculous
No, Please shut up.You are the one who is ridiculous. I said what what I said, stop quoting me to type nonsense. If you have a different believe keep it to yourself.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by Superpower(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
jeruzi:
No, Please shut up.You are the one who is ridiculous. I said what what I said, stop quoting me to type nonsense. If you have a different believe keep it to yourself.
You just don't go around making up nonsense from your ass.This is a public forum if don't want people to counter your dumb believe keep it to yourself.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by jeruzi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
Dude, people like you should be banned from using internet.. you are a nuisance to humanity

No, you are the nuisance to humanity.. .
Stop quoting me to type nonsense. If you don't agree with my post keep it to yourself. Everyone with his or her own view.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by jeruzi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Superpower:
You just don't go around making up nonsense from your ass.This is a public forum if don't want people to counter your dumb believe keep it to yourself.
It's neither nor dumb, it's just beyond your understanding. Must you quote me. Everyone has opportunity to reply a post without quoting another.
Re: Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music by gungab(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Open Kuda Bank and thank me later

Message me on WhatsApp directly to put you thru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Celebrity Do You Have A Strong Crush On? / Esther Gabriel Emerge Second Position At The Miss Globe Pageant 2021 / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.