Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (20055 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
D thread is replete with ur claims. Not sure u are d category of those who need me to "come to your home, so to tuck you in to bed for the night rest sleep" before u own ur claims.

Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:
"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
My friend, put in your own words, exactly all what you have understood in all I have said above, lmso

I have kindly asked you to spell out in no uncertain terms, what exactly is the claim you are saying that I allegedly have said above, lmso, but even with the thread replete with my alleged claims, you still have difficulties putting in one sentence using your own words and understanding what the claims are you purport I have made. You are something else. Smh sigh.

I did not try to explain anything, so please stop lying. All I did was open a room, left the door wide open, then beamed a torchlight into the room, flicked on the lift switch on the wall, then ask the readership to enter and see all they can find out inside the room, lmso.

I am not the light to illuminate the room for you, but my torch light can be the beginning of a source of illumination for you, lmso.

Bro, I only can open the door, you by your own very self, must enter into the room. By the way, I already said, my role here is as a midwife and cheerleader, to root you on to higher grounds, lmso and a much better altitude with good view and clear perspective of the whole matter.

You see, you honestly and frankly are out of your depth in this subject matter. You're not just a learner, but you aren't ready to face nor know the truth, lmso.

I have planted the seed, and you know what, sometimes, that is just enough, meaning to just plant the seed and walk away. Leave the seed to the elements and for it, to grow on its own and/or in its when ready to grow time, lmso
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
My friend, put in your own words, exactly all what you have understood in all I have said above, lmso

I have kindly asked you to spell out in no uncertain terms, what exactly is the claim you are saying that I allegedly have said above, lmso, but even with the thread replete with my alleged claims, you still have difficulties putting in one sentence using your own words and understanding what the claims are you purport I have made. You are something else. Smh sigh.

I did not try to explain anything, so please stop lying. All I did was open a room, left the door wide open, then beamed a torchlight into the room, flicked on the lift switch on the wall, then ask the readership to enter and see all they can find out inside the room, lmso.

I am be the light to illuminate the room for you, but my torch light can be the beginning of a source of illumination for you, lmso.

Bro, I only can open the door, you by your own very self, must enter into the room. By the way, I already said, my role here is as a midwife and cheerleader, to root you on to higher grounds, lmso and a much better altitude with good view and clear perspective of the whole matter.

You see, you honestly and frankly are out of your depth in this subject matter. You're not just a learner, but you aren't ready to face nor know the truth, lmso.

I have planted the seed, and you know what, sometimes, that is just enough, meaning to just plant the seed and walk away. Leave the seed to the elements and for it, to grow on its own and/or in its when ready to grow time, lmso

These are my words:

"Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Godszilla: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes drunk and pormstar (ash) it's their nature dey just like being in perpetual state of being drunk and love having sex on camera and with anytin. It's how they were born and quite unfair to treat them the way society does besides dey don't hurt people dey just go about their biz like being drunk and having sex on cam. Very unfair quote author=Sterope post=97924688]Who is a gay man hurting? You? Your father?

I am very curious. If you have something to say, but comparing them to abhorrent people is silly of you.
[/quote]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]These are my words:
"Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
[/s]
[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
You repeating all this sounding like a broken record jagbanjantis nonsense, till the cows return back home, isnt going to make you any wiser.

You are doing yourself, instead of me, and will remain languishing in ignorance, if you refuse to, by your own very self, obediently go read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, in order to see how Leviticus 20:1-5 sheds light on the import of Leviticus 20:13 with regards the subject of unacceptable and non permissible homosexuality?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
You repeating all this sounding like a broken record jagbanjatis nonsense, till the cows return back home isnt going to make you any wiser.

You are doing yourself instead of me, and will remain languishing in ignorance, if you refuse to, by your own very self, obediently go read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, in order to see how Leviticus 20:1-5 sheds light on the import of Leviticus 20:13 with regards the subject of unacceptable and non permissible homosexuality?

Your emotional outburst doesn't in anyway answer d following:

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Unitedabby(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom?

Some believe that if homosexuals believe in Jesus, even if they still continue in the abominable lifestyle, they would go to heaven, but here is what Jesus had to say about that:

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

"And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

So according to Jesus, all those that work abomination, shall not be able to enter into the Kingdom of God but have their place in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.

And homosexuality is an abomination in the sight of God:

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

So when Jesus spoke of the abominable or those that work abomination, it included the homosexuals, hence their place in not in heaven but in the lake of fire and brimstone if they don't repent.

Therefore it doesn't matter what the catholic Pope or anyone else says, because this was Jesus, the Master with the key to the Kingdom, speaking, and He said none of those who work such abomination shall be able to enter in God's Kingdom.

Therefore if you're a homosexual who believe that you can still make it into heaven even as a homosexual, you have been deceived. It's a lie from the pit of hell. No single homosexual would be allowed in there.

And it's not just homosexuals that wouldn't be allowed in there, but all workers of other abominations and iniquities. They must all repent from their evil works otherwise their part shall be in the lake of fire and brimstone.

That's why you must repent from such an abominable lifestyle if you want to have a place in God's kingdom, because otherwise, there's no way you'd be able to do so.

And importantly, don't believe the lie being spread by the devil and his children that you were born that way and you can't leave the lifestyle, because many have been able to repent such an abominable lifestyle in the past to prove that it's possible to change.

All you just need to do, is to make the decision to change that lifestyle, and sincerely ask God to help you to achieve change. And I believe He would, just as He had helped many come out of it, because nothing pleases God more than seeing a sinner make the decision to repent and turn from His wicked way. Hence there's rejoicing in heaven over a sinner who repents!

Luke 15:10

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

So when you do that which you are able to do, which is to make that decision to change, God is ever willing to help you do the rest.

God bless.
TBH homosexuality irritates me. However,let us not be deceived,sin is sin in the eyes of God. Any kind of sin without genuine repentance will lead one to HELL! It's as simple as that!
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
Your emotional outburst doesn't in anyway answer d following:

You dont know what emotional outburst looks like.

Your biblical or theologically laziness has found you out. Ordinary Bible 101 Leviticus 20:13, has found you wanting.

You must be blind to have not read me type, saying:
"I did not try to explain anything, so please stop lying. All I did was open a room, left the door wide open, then beamed a torchlight into the room, flicked on the lift switch on the wall, then ask the readership to enter and see all they can find out inside the room, lmso.

I am be the light to illuminate the room for you, but my torch light can be the beginning of a source of illumination for you, lmso.

"
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Unitedabby:
TBH homosexuality irritates me ...
What exactly in homosexuality irritates you?

Unitedabby:
However,let us not be deceived, sin is sin in the eyes of God. Any kind of sin without genuine repentance will lead one to HELL! It's as simple as that!
What specifically is the sin in homosexuality?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Exactly! I was never a homophobe. I was curious. The more you read about their experiences, you understand that nothing can prevent it.

It is as natural as it comes.

From the religious angle, it is a huge burden on these people. They have no choice in this matter. They didn't create themselves. No forthcoming solution other than to be doomed to live and die alone. It is unfair.

Thanks love. It's an eternal struggle but it's in our spirit to be resilient
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
iyambz:

Like I said, once saved always saved. The verse you quoted says liars. Haven’t you lied since after you got saved? That verse applies to the millennial reign of Christ, and not Christians. If a homosexual after salvation is still doing the act and refuse to stop, God will kill him (Rom 8:13 kjv - “ For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” A man has three parts: soul, body and spirit. After salvation, only the soul is made perfect, not your body. The body wars against the spirit (Gal 5). That’s why we wait for the redemption of our body at rapture in Rom 8. It’s a war. Read Romans 7 to see the apostle Paul who was the greatest Christian to walk on this earth struggling with his flesh. Be careful when you boast of your flesh that you’re perfect. If you want to learn more, let another teach you. We are all sinners. The difference between a saved man and a lost man is the cross. A saved man does not live in sin because his soul was made holy at salvation, but a lost man does. When you appear before the judgement seat of Christ, you give an account of what you did in your body, not your soul.

Phil 3:3 kjv - “ For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.”

Rom 7:18 kjv - “ For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.”

Rom 7:24 kjv - “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?“
Okay no wonder. Now I get where you're coming from. You're of the block of those whose believe the grace of God has given them the license to continually sin. Continue in sin and see where it takes you. Jesus spoke about many anointed workers of iniquity from the church who He'd turn back on the last day, so I understand where you're coming from.

I love apostle Paul because of his passion for God but when it comes to the greatest of Christians, I would place several apostles ahead of him, so that's your own opinion of him not mine.

I repeat just in case you didn't hear me the first time, If you're a sinner, I'm not a sinner like you. We're not all sinners. The Bible distinguishes between the righteous and sinners on a lot of occasions, and I gave you a list of them but it seems you deliberately chose to turn a blind eye to that for obvious reasons.

Are you saying that Abel that Jesus called righteous was a sinner? What about Enoch who walked with God? How about Noah who God called righteous in all the Earth? Was he also a sinner to you? What about Job that God showcased his righteousness and perfection to Satan, was he a sinner to you?

I already told you that your idea was man-made not of God, except maybe you think God didn't know what He was talking about.

Maybe you think it's humility to claim to be a sinner when you're not one. What would you say of Hezekiah who declared his righteousness before God that made God reverse His pronouncement concerning him? Was he being proud to have done that or was he lying?

It's a different matter when it's hypocrites as the Pharisees that are claiming to be righteous before God, but when one was truly righteous as the disciples of Christ who asked Him what shall they get in return for their efforts, they are being truthful, that's why God deems their claims as justified and hence that they're entitled to get an response to their question and reward for their righteousness.

All liars doesn't include me if you're one. As I said it's a lifestyle not an aberration that Jesus was talking about.

God earnest desire is for us to be perfect as He is, and if you're looking for excuses not to be one that's your own choice, but I'm not because I desire to be nothing less than all that God deserves for me to be.

Genesis 6:9

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Genesis 17:1

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Deuteronomy 18:13 (KJV)

Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

Job 1:8 (KJV)

And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Matthew 5:48 (KJV)

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...You know I can never be angry , no human can make me angry ask eastornprince or light099

The real anger is watching dead born again christians burn in fire created for them by Satan aka yahweh , but you still hear those alive praising Satan in various churches

Alright.
Wait till that day when one of your fellow dickheads mistakenly bites off whatever crumb is left of your exhausted, overworked clit. You can come back after to give us tales of how no human can make you angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Odingo1: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Unless if they repent, the act is detestable tongue tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Young042galaxy:
Exactly, my brother that is gay, there is no kind of deliverance and prayer we have not gone for backed up with sex therapy but all is not working.
He grow up being attracted to men only starting from childhood and we all know about it but thought he will change over time.
Those saying that ppl are not born gay should do small research themselves, they will be shocked by what they will discover.
Have been opportuned to discuss with some of his friends and 85% of them started being attracted to men from childhood b4 adolescent.
Only very few were influenced by the society and I believe they are the ones that can easily be delivered or decide to quit easily.
What in a God's design in conjunction with epigenetics, are you expecting the genuine ones to be delivered from

Sterope:
Exactly! I was never a homophobe. I was curious. The more you read about their experiences, you understand that nothing can prevent it.

It is as natural as it comes.

From the religious angle, it is a huge burden on these people. They have no choice in this matter. They didn't create themselves. No forthcoming solution other than to be doomed to live and die alone. It is unfair.
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
The solution, other than to be doomed to live and die alone, is to faithfully, loyally, affectionately, kindly, warmly love another until death do part them
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by NSK4U(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Homosexuality is very common among Nigerians although majority are still practicing it in closet �

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
NSK4U:
Homosexuality is very common among Nigerians although majority are still practicing it in closet �
[img]https://s8/images/davidoMutt.gif[/img]
There are many closet gays on this thread
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Alright.
Wait till that day when one of your fellow dickheads mistakenly bites off whatever crumb is left of your exhausted, overworked clit. You can come back after to give us tales of how no human can make you angry.
... hahaha cheesy supreme god Dominiyei has made white blood cell possible for issues like that ! grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by somegirl1: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Salmoneus:

Even gay men won't let another man kiss him without slapping the hell out of him...

Cheek kissing as a form of greeting is customary across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Southern Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
You dont know what emotional outburst looks like.

Your biblical or theologically laziness has found you out. Ordinary Bible 101 Leviticus 20:13, has found you wanting.

You must be blind to have not read me type, saying:
"I did not try to explain anything, so please stop lying. All I did was open a room, left the door wide open, then beamed a torchlight into the room, flicked on the lift switch on the wall, then ask the readership to enter and see all they can find out inside the room, lmso.

"

Some many, yet no information:

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]Some many, yet no information:

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"[/s]

I gave you a biblical homework to do, which was, go read the whole of Leviticus 20 and not to skip Leviticus 20:1-5's relation with Leviticus 20:13. You dont possibly expect me to teach you how to do that, so now why dont you tell what you found out written up in Leviticus 20:1-5 and what you've got to understand from reading and paying attention to Leviticus 20:1-5 then, lmso.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

I gave you a biblical homework to do, which was, go read the whole of Leviticus 20 and not to skip Leviticus 20:1-5's relation with Leviticus 20:13. You dont possibly expect me to teach you how to do that, so now why dont you tell what you found out written up in Leviticus 20:1-5 and what you've got to understand from reading and paying attention to Leviticus 20:1-5 then, lmso.

That leads us to:

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by butterbread: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom?

Some believe that if homosexuals believe in Jesus, even if they still continue in the abominable lifestyle, they would go to heaven, but here is what Jesus had to say about that:

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

"And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

So according to Jesus, all those that work abomination, shall not be able to enter into the Kingdom of God but have their place in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.

And homosexuality is an abomination in the sight of God:

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

So when Jesus spoke of the abominable or those that work abomination, it included the homosexuals, hence their place in not in heaven but in the lake of fire and brimstone if they don't repent.

Therefore it doesn't matter what the catholic Pope or anyone else says, because this was Jesus, the Master with the key to the Kingdom, speaking, and He said none of those who work such abomination shall be able to enter in God's Kingdom.

Therefore if you're a homosexual who believe that you can still make it into heaven even as a homosexual, you have been deceived. It's a lie from the pit of hell. No single homosexual would be allowed in there.

And it's not just homosexuals that wouldn't be allowed in there, but all workers of other abominations and iniquities. They must all repent from their evil works otherwise their part shall be in the lake of fire and brimstone.

That's why you must repent from such an abominable lifestyle if you want to have a place in God's kingdom, because otherwise, there's no way you'd be able to do so.

And importantly, don't believe the lie being spread by the devil and his children that you were born that way and you can't leave the lifestyle, because many have been able to repent such an abominable lifestyle in the past to prove that it's possible to change.

All you just need to do, is to make the decision to change that lifestyle, and sincerely ask God to help you to achieve change. And I believe He would, just as He had helped many come out of it, because nothing pleases God more than seeing a sinner make the decision to repent and turn from His wicked way. Hence there's rejoicing in heaven over a sinner who repents!

Luke 15:10

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

So when you do that which you are able to do, which is to make that decision to change, God is ever willing to help you do the rest.

God bless.

Maintain the same energy for fornicators. Cos the same bible said that no fornicator (boyfriend sleeping with girlfriend or vice versa) will enter heaven. It says God will judge fornicators will judge.

So once again maintain the same energy for the popular sin of fornication!
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Feggie3: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:

Disgusting Lesbian

Sleeping with fellow lady and licking her pussy juice

Chaii humanity don suffer

Make them dey consult oracle before them dey born some children, not all children need to be conceived

Animals wont even b dat stupid to lay with their fellow gender
Animals practice same sex go browse.... E shock me too
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
butterbread:

Maintain the same energy for fornicators. Cos the same bible said that no fornicator (boyfriend sleeping with girlfriend or vice versa) will enter heaven. It says God will judge fornicators will judge.

So once again maintain the same energy for the popular sin of fornication!

https://www.nairaland.com/6220308/wont-die-lose-something-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/6311373/sinned-looked-lustfully-opposite-sex
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by berbs: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Only if they repent from abominable lifestyle

Btw, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

God bless.

The first humans were not Adam and Eve but set of asexuals just as God. But revolution brought in the sets of human we have today with different sex organs.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jamesid29(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
The solution, other than to be doomed to live and die alone, is to faithfully, loyally, affectionately, kindly, warmly love another until death do part them

My good sir, that would not be the right way to look at it.
We all have sins(anger, sex and sexual orientation, attitude problems etc) and things(depression, sickness etc) that we are all struggling with.
Some can seem like a lifetime battle(and some actually are), but as Christians, the solution is not to give in or give into our weaknesses. We have to remember that we are never alone and we do not have a high priest that is incapable of sympathising with our weaknesses because He himself was tempted in every way just as we are and He perfectly understands what any of us is going through.
The right solution is not to focus on our weakness, but to focus our eyes on Christ, the author and perfecter of our faith. As the author of Hebrew said
" For the joy set out for him he endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God. Think of him who endured such opposition against himself by sinners, so that you may not grow weary in your souls and give up."

We are to lean on His strength, on His grace, on His love. And as a community also, we are to continually encourage one another, be there for one another and spur one another on in love.

Yes, sometimes we will slip and fall. But grace and mercy is always available, so we pick ourselves up and keep moving.
In the end, on this side of eternity and in the next, It's only together in Christ we find true joy, true love and true family.

I do believe, that's the right way to look at it.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by StarFire08(f): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=97908633]Yes, persons can be born homosexual. They can be born with sexual attraction to their own sex and not to the opposite sex.

Matthew 19:12, in the words of Yahshua Ha Mashiah, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world testifies to this fact and truth

The Bible is not a book on sexology, so why are you expecting to directly read on the biology of homosexual desires in it. Smh sigh.

You are proof-texting there with Romans 7:21-25 and you know it angry angry angry.

If you had anatomically and physiologically done your research properly, you would have found and learn how homosexual were divinely given thought to in the design of man.

The Bible prohibits promiscuous homosexual acts. Period. It prohibits homosexual acts associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera, lmso[/quo
You're always going off point in what you're typing .it's always lengthy with no message relating to the post
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by NSK4U(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/davidoMutt.gif[/img]
There are many closet gays on this thread

yeah....me think so too.....

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 3:03am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
That leads us to:

Get some help from your brain because I am not in the business of using Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13 for you, when you are capable, of finding out the revealing truth and relevant fact, all by yourself and without me helping you.

Have you read the whole of Leviticus chapter 20, so to have Leviticus 20:13 read contextually? Have you specifically paid special attention to Leviticus 20:1-5 during your read, hmm?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 4:29am On Jan 11, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Get some help from your brain because I am not in the business of using Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13 for you, when you are capable, of finding out the revealing truth and relevant fact, all by yourself and without me helping you.

Have you read the whole of Leviticus chapter 20, so to have Leviticus 20:13 read contextually? Have you specifically paid special attention to Leviticus 20:1-5 during your read, hmm?

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Lenny9000(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2021

You made a post which showcase every day Sin that we all commit every single day and then you single out a particular set of people and make it about them... The Sin in your quote above also includes you, me and everyone yet you are pointing out people who won't make heaven. So let me help you out, as long as you LIE you will never make Heaven... Which means we all depend on the grace and mercy of God to make heaven. As someone who has told a LIE before, you all expect God to be merciful so why do you think God won't be merciful to others? See instead of this never ending talk of who will make heaven and who will not, just know. None of us is qualified to make heaven, none. It is just by God's grace.. End of story so make una rest for this thing wey don turn to fight and Insult which are also sin that will prevent people from heaven
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]"Did u in d course of this thread use Leviticus 20:1-5 to try to explain Leviticus 20:13? If u did, then answering d following shouldn't be a problem:

[/s]

If you have obediently read the whole of Leviticus chapter 20, so to have Leviticus 20:13 read contextually, like you were instructed to do and have specifically paid special attention to Leviticus 20:1-5 during your read, you wouldnt be playing this half clever brain fart ludicrous game you are doing here

Use your brain to see and work out how Leviticus 20:1-5 explains Leviticus 20:13 with regards the subject of unacceptable and non permissible homosexuality
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Franklydes(m): 4:55am On Jan 11, 2021
DropsMic:

The way you reason must be a disability... I no get time to dey argue with a mentally disabled individual
Aaahhhh see this one, oniranu

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.