Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (19890 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by olujosh301(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godszilla:
Yes he gave serial killers free reign to go on a rampage uncontrolled and they will be accountable for their sins

Who made a serial killer a killer?
was it God?
Does the rampage not end in tears
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by PericomaNwankwo: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Goldenfinger5:

This is no judgement but hell awaits all who refuse to change even after hearing the true counsel of God. You won't escape hell if you choose to ignore cos all that you wrote is total nonsense. May God help you

Bro you are ridiculous, you still believe in that moonlight story Heaven and hell?? So you believe in heaven why are you scared to die Are you that dumb
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nooo!! Hell straight angry

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by olujosh301(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Even if the host of heaven should come down or the gates of hell should open, there would still be doubters
Believe what you believe in

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oharina:

Who was a murderer, Devil? if yes, mention a verse of the bible that Devil killed a soul apart from God the true killer warmonger and a mass murderer.
All humans were murdered by Satan in the beginning even before they were born.

That's why Jesus had to die to redeem them.

So please keep your ignorance to yourself, it's not by force that you must talk.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
U haven't provided any information. U are just going round in circles without really saying anything. Pls read my question again:
"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
"And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message.
They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.
"
- Acts 17:11

I repeat, you are sounding like someone already served sumptuous and luxurious meal but is expecting the waiter to help cut up the food, eat, chew and swallow the meal for you, lmso. Get off sitting your bum on your fingers, and do as the Berean do, which is study carefully examine the Bible to see if things were so that Leviticus 20:13 is about temple male prostituting, infidelity, promiscuity, ritual pagan temple sex escapades et cetera.

I have provided any information to set you off to go leave the low hanging fruits alone but to stand on your feet, stretch and reach for higher up fruits, to leave scooping off the surface level and dive under. You are just going round in circles, waiting for someone to spoon feed you abi? Please carefully, thoughtfully, sincerely, honestly and truthfully read each one of my posts on this thread again one after the other.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Abrahamdgreat(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

Clown. So you'll employ someone based on his religious beliefs and not what he has to offer?
You feel Jesus is white, he feels Jesus is a gay black man. So what's your problem?
I wouldn't employ you because you are not smart enough to respect other people's religious beliefs because you feel yours are superior. If u were a Christian and you said that about Mohammed, etc I'd still feel the same way.

This is an open forum, we are all here to air our beliefs and not to ridicule that of others.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
why not?even jesus christ was gay.ask yourself why judas choose to betray jesus with a kiss.
ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGMENT, THIS UR WRITE � UO WILL BE SHOWN 5O YOU. AND B4 U KNOW IT, U ARE IN HELL. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Gay trying to support is act in a public forum [/s]
Write clearly and grammatically right please
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
"And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message.
They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.
"
- Acts 17:11

I repeat, you are sounding like someone already served sumptuous and luxurious meal but is expecting the waiter to help cut up the food, eat, chew and swallow the meal for you, lmso. Get off sitting your bum on your fingers, and do as the Berean do, which is study carefully examine the Bible to see if things were so that Leviticus 20:13 is about temple male prostituting, infidelity, promiscuity, ritual pagan temple sex escapades et cetera.

I have provided any information to set you off to go leave the low hanging fruits alone but to stand on your feet, stretch and reach for higher up fruits, to leave scooping off the surface level and dive under. You are just going round in circles, waiting for someone to spoon feed you abi? Please carefully, thoughtfully, sincerely, honestly and truthfully read each one of my posts on this thread again one after the other.

And I repeat, everything u are saying bears no relevance whatsover with d following question:

"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:

Wtf, animals cultured to be gays by gay humans to justify their act

For the dogs, if they are no female amongst the male dogs around, and they are Hot particularly when the are still puppies, they climb their fellow male dogs, and try to put their pennis through the butt holes but notice they cant, they begin to quit and stop trying it with time
This mistake occurred because they were still little and they had to practice unfortunately no female were around to do it with them

But nature still let them knows, that their dick is not for the ass

...nature has made gays not Jehovah ,
So I tell u solemnly forces of nature is greater than that of Jehovah ur christian god
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kinzo0917:
ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGMENT, THIS UR WRITE � UO WILL BE SHOWN 5O YOU. AND B4 U KNOW IT, U ARE IN HELL. [color=#990000][/color]
he is right .he rape Judas and Judas retaliated .
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
[s]And I repeat, everything u are saying bears no relevance whatsover with d following question:
"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"[/s]
Show me one bible verse weaponised against homosexuality, that has no association with either infidelity, promiscuity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, temple male prostituting, infidelity, promiscuity, ritual pagan temple sex escapades et cetera nah, lmso. I dare you to stick your neck out to do so, lmso
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
iyambz:

Rev 21:8 is true but do not apply to the church age/Christian. A homosexual that repents and gets saved will go to Heaven. (Romans 7) teaches us the struggle a Christian goes through after salvation. A Christian cannot lose his salvation (Eph 4:30 kjv). Don’t play God. (Gal 5:17) “ For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.” This is the life of a Christian. Instead saying they are condemned, try and pray a little more for them. You also have your own sins most especially the emotional ones. Even though you are saved, you are still a sinner. We will never be perfect until either by death or by rapture. Don’t use what somebody else is doing to justify your own sin.
I don't really get your point because I mentioned repentance as a precondition for their salvation,
except you're saying that if a homosexual continues in the abominable lifestyle that they could still be saved, then that's another matter because it cannot be any further from the Truth.

If you're still a sinner, don't think that everyone is like you, because I'm not. I'm one of the righteous just like some of those that were mentioned in the Bible.

The likes of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Job, I think you should already get the point... They may have erred on one or two occasions but that doesn't make one a sinner. It's the lifestyle that does.

Jesus said we should be perfect as our heavenly Father is so obviously your idea of us not being perfect until death obviously didn't come from God but from men.

I want to perfect as Jesus had instructed us to be because it bring God the greatest glory.

If speaking the Truth which homosexuals need to know about homosexuality means being judgmental to you, then you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm obligated to speaking the Truth and i'm really grateful to God that this message has gotten to as many as it has already done.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Sterope(f): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Exactly my point. I don't want a CBN news source.

I want an independently verified source.
jesusjnr2020:
If you're really willing as you say, go to this link and see those ex-homos whose lives have been transformed:
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/october/former-lgbtq-members-say-their-changed-lives-prove-homosexuality-isnt-permanent?amp
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Exactly my point. I don't want a CBN news source.

I want an independently verified source.
Okay you can perhaps google them out. But those guys you see in the pictures on the Op were actually former LGBTs whose lives were transformed by God. Hence the change slogan.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Rotji(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
tobechi74:
Yes
Son: what does the Bible teach about homosexuality and masturbation.

Dad: I do not know and I do not care to know

Son: But you are a Christian

Dad: yes, A Christian who follows the teaching of Jesus. Christ alone and not the Bible.

Son; But Bible contains Jesus teaching

Dad: true. It also contains the teaching of Paul,the teaching of Moses , the teaching of Elijah and many other teaching. As a Christian, I accept the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Son: Ok, Now what did Jesus teach about masturbation and homosexuality.

Dad: Jesus never mentioned any of them literally but he showed us with illaustration how to treat those whose views are different from ours.

Child: How?

Dad: He never condemned the adultrous woman, he visited tax collectors, he dined with sinners. He showered them with love.

Son : does that mean they won’t go to hell?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/20/a-christian-dad-and-son-conversation-on-homosexuality/amp/

Blablablah......the of the lies and scriptural ignorance or rather intentionally and mischievously misinterpreting the scriptures.

False teachers and prophets misguiding canal minds that seek to find anything that will validate their canal indulgences
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Digmygold: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ubunja will avoid this thread like a plague. He will coil into his evil kingdom of darkness until the coast is clear.

May sudden death visit homosexuals.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by davidafe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was feline in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen [color=#990000][/color]etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

**MODIFIED*** I JUST NEED TO ADD THIS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE**

IF GOD DECIDES TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THE RULES IN THE BIBLE.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN (Math 5:28 — But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.) NOBODY GO ENTER HEAVEN... ATLEAST NOBODY BORN IN THE 20TH CENTURY DOWN TO WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

Na just fact. Only someone who has the bad habit of lying to himself would disagree... So make we free all this sin talk and just live our best lives by embracing happiness, doing good, loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, and embracing the humanity in us.

God didn't create any body defiled or having a feminine characteristics if a man, the things happen because of the fall of Adam. Ps 82:5 says... They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. If you are practicing homosexuality and you feel that's how God created you, pls that's not true, as a result of one man sin came, even before u were born it was in ur dna so don't let the devil tell you that's how you are created.
Ps: I don't mean u are homosexual, just giving a general opinion
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Sterope(f): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
With CBN as the news source? No, thank you.

Do you know how many lives that would have been saved back then when everyone was religious if it was real and true?

jesusjnr2020:
Okay you can perhaps google them out. But those guys you see in the pictures on the Op were actually former LGBTs whose lives were transformed by God. Hence the change slogan.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Odingo1: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:

I have a guy who behave like a lady flings is hands when he talks and have ladies voice guess what he still like ladies

Bro Bleep off, with your explanation and excuse
I don’t understand what you are saying. Are you saying that the guy is behaving like a girl and he is not a gay yet.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Odingo1: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Digmygold:
Ubunja will avoid this thread like a plague. He will coil into his evil kingdom of darkness until the coast is clear.

May sudden death visit homosexuals.
Pray for them to repent, no one is without sin.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
With CBN as the news source? No, thank you.

Do you know how many people's lives would have been saved back then when everyone was religious if it was real and true?

You said you were willing hence my effort to show you real instances of people who were former LGBTs whose lives have been transformed.

I don't think the CBN should be an issue if you were really willing as you said especially if the report had some level of credibility.

You would be able to hear the stories of real people, their struggles. Some are not even completely there yet but still a working progress.

But it's up to you though. You can still look up other sources if you want to.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by nigeriansamurai(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
You'll be shell shocked if/when you do provide the lots of places in the bible and get to find out that they all have strong association with infidelity, promiscuity, male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera, lmso
the bible also talks about immoral acts none of what you have said makes sense the bible talks about all these but has never in any way supported any of them it refers to most of them as abominable acts anyway.
Well enjoy yourself
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Rotji(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:

Only someone who has been brainwashed beyond redemption would ask this question.. For posterity's sake i pray you see the light. For now you are far from it. If not for the society we live in, your kind for no hesitate to stone a woman guilty of adultery to death because it's in the bible. Continue judging what a pure heart is from What's in the Bible. Same Bible that was compiled when corruption was at its peak in the catholic church.

See your manipulative propaganda of labelling anyone who disagree with homosexuality as ignorant, judgmental and being in the dark doesn't still succeed in shutting us up. People argue and disagree on a whole lot of things and topics but it's only lgbtq that label anyone who criticises their queer behaviours as ignorant.

I really don't get it, someone that can sit you down and teach you a whole lot academically suddenly becomes dump just because he doesn't agree with homosexuality?!

Abegi
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Ellasure: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have gone through most comments here but nobody has mentioned soddom and Gomorrah as found in the book of Genesis in the Bible. When you read the story carefully you discover that one of the grievous actions of the people of these cities is lack of love for others demonstrated in a cynical way by wanting everyone to be like them which Lot, the children of Lot and the angelic visitors don't want to be.

The curious matter is that somebody wanting you to be like him does not mean you are loved/like by the person. They only want you to do what they are doing. In today's language we say you are being used. Just like somebody getting paid to commit adultery or murder. No love but desire to feel belong.

Why the need to feel belong?

Just as it happened in Sodom and Gomorrah it will be all over our world of today because of this evil desire to feel belonging. Feelings to belong led to desires to commit joint murders, mob beatings and others. Remember as in the Bible story of Sodom the belonged were draging the angelic visitors into their midst to sodomized them by force. The world is in trouble asit is already found in your neighbourhood.

Homosexuality is not a creation. Homosexuality is an act just like smoking and armed robbering in which corrupt a human.

God created human ( male and female to grow the population of the earth)
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by kingxsamz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abrahamdgreat:

I wouldn't employ you because you are not smart enough to respect other people's religious beliefs because you feel yours are superior. If u were a Christian and you said that about Mohammed, etc I'd still feel the same way.

This is an open forum, we are all here to air our beliefs and not to ridicule that of others.

You're not that bright anyways.
If you were, you wouldn't be bias.
Don't lie to yourself.
How many times have you said such or cautioned any Christian for calling people fools while they quote Psalm 14:1?
When have you cautioned any Christian who called our tradition evil?
Did you caution any Christian for saying there's only one god and all other gods are fake?
Oh, you didn't know that all those are part of ridiculing one's belief right?
You said this is a public forum where one airs his opinion, but you have forgotten that people also have different opinions from yours. So should yours be entertained and others shunned? undecided
Finally, you're not smart, because you don't employ people based on religious beliefs but based on the fact that they meet up to the required standards to carry out the tasks you would be giving them.
So if I make a post here, how in the world would you even know I was the one who posted it if at all I apply to work in your firm? undecided smh.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Ellasure: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have gone through most comments here but nobody has mentioned soddom and Gomorrah as found in the book of Genesis in the Bible. When you read the story carefully you discover that one of the grievous actions of the people of these cities is lack of love for others demonstrated in a cynical way by wanting everyone to be like them which Lot, the children of Lot and the angelic visitors don't want to be.

The curious matter is that somebody wanting you to be like him does not mean you are loved/like by the person. They only want you to do what they are doing. In today's language we say you are being used. Just like somebody getting paid to commit adultery or murder. No love but desire to feel belong.

Why the need to feel belong?

Just as it happened in Sodom and Gomorrah it will be all over our world of today because of this evil desire to feel belonging. Feelings to belong led to desires to commit joint murders, mob beatings and others. Remember as in the Bible story of Sodom the belonged were draging the angelic visitors into their midst to sodomized them by force. The world is in trouble as it is already found in your neighbourhood.

Very soon they will have larger population than non homosexual, just imagine what will be happening then. You will be sodomized on the street without your consent.

Homosexuality is not a creation. Homosexuality is an act just like smoking and armed robbering in which corrupt a human.

God created human ( male and female to grow the population of the earth)
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Tomzino(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
God bless you so much ! This is just a perfect explanation you've said it all.
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was feline in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

**MODIFIED*** I JUST NEED TO ADD THIS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE**

IF GOD DECIDES TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THE RULES IN THE BIBLE.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN (Math 5:28 — But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.) NOBODY GO ENTER HEAVEN... ATLEAST NOBODY BORN IN THE 20TH CENTURY DOWN TO WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

Na just fact. Only someone who has the bad habit of lying to himself would disagree... So make we free all this sin talk and just live our best lives by embracing happiness, doing good, loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, and embracing the humanity in us.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Funkybabee(f): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Genesis 1:31
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

GOD created Man. In His wisdom He Created a woman to complete the man.

Any other thing from this is an act of Sin and Full rebellion against GOD.

GOD never Hates the sinner. Infact we all were born sinners. Our sins was what pushed HIM to send HIS only begotten Son, JESUS Christ to pay the price for All of Humanity .

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Reason JESUS came was to seek and Save the lost.

Everyone has a Part in the Kingdom of GOD as long as you Repent and Accept JESUS Christ. No matter how Terrible and Evil you have lived, as long as there is Life, there is an opportunity for Repentance.

The Kingdom of GOD is Filled with Forgiven Sinners.

Moses was a Murderer
King David was an adulterer and Murderer
Paul was a Murderer
Mary Magdalene was a Prostitute
Zaccheus was a bribe collector
Jacob was a Cheater
Peter denied JESUS
And so on and so forth!

What anyone needs to Surrender to JESUS, the Blood is Sufficient enough to clean and save.

The Wahala is when you continue in the evil, or you die in such act. There are terrible consequences. It is Hell Fire Straight!!!

let me correct you with some thing, God did not hate sinners rather he hate sins. correct yourself
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Sterope(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
If Mr A told me that water can activate baking soda. That Mr A could be chemist or a baker or a random person.

I will say, okay. Then I will try to verify. Many chemists and bakers will try to verify that claim. If I don't get the expected result. I would mention it to someone else that Mr A is claiming that water can activate baking soda but I tried it but it didn't work. The person could try it. If he doesn't get that result. The first guy must be a fraud.

We would rely on true, trusted and unbiased source to verify that claim.

So CBN is an issue because they are biased. Their claims cannot be verified or recreated. Many Christian gays would have experienced a better life then and now. Their supplications would have been answered and our society would still remain steadfast against homosexuals.

Have you sought to understand the experiences of gay people when the society was righteous and holy? If you were gay, you would give anything to be 'cured'. You will feel safe to come forward and receive God's forgiveness and blessings.

*Water cannot activate baking soda.

jesusjnr2020:
You said you were willing hence my effort to show you real instances of people who were former LGBTs whose lives have been transformed.

I don't think the CBN should be an issue if you were really willing as you said especially if the report had some level of credibility.

You would be able to hear the stories of real people, their struggles. Some are not even completely there yet but still a working progress.

But it's up to you though. You can still look up other sources if you want to.

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns / Can I Make Heaven Without Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.