Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (20032 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by sammycarz(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
why not?even jesus christ was gay.ask yourself why judas choose to betray jesus with a kiss.
Thunder fire u there
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:

God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some as imbeciles.. So.. Yes they do and they will... As long as their heart is pure.
U are a joke. Na u go cari them cum heaven. God didn't create any1 a gay
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Righteousness2(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
PericomaNwankwo:
Homosexuality is just one of the beauties of creation, it's just one of the beauties of millions of years of reproduction. 7 billion humans, yet you expect them all to be straight?? Between you and homosexuals, who is abnormal??

The problem with religious people is they think they are Godlier than God.....mad people everywhere!!!

The same people that wrote the people and established doctrines have made amendments to accommodate homosexuality. Progressive nations have homosexuals as presidents and vice presidents.....if you are in this digital age and you think homosexuality is evil, trust me you are still stuck in redundant dementia...
[/s]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by olujosh301(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Oharina:

Fairytale for grown adults. Although im not in surpport of homosexuality, that story in the bible about sodom and whatever is a fairy tale for unreasonable adult like you. Ok why can't you God repeat it now and wipe out all the gays in the world today?

If you go through the old testament God dealt with people that were against his children(Pharaoh, egypt , cannanites etc. But when jesus came things changed
Like I said God gave everyone freewill do what ever pleases you but we would all be accountable one day and no one can escape judgement.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Dozie32(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
why not?even jesus christ was gay.ask yourself why judas choose to betray jesus with a kiss.

May God have mercy on you..
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Queenslander(f): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Auxtin85:
They have no place on earth not to talk of heaven
lmao grin grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Righteousness2(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
DropsMic:

God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some as imbeciles.. So.. Yes they do and they will... As long as their heart is pure.
[/s]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Oharina(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
olujosh301:

1corinthians 6:9

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

That's answers everything
Which kingdom of God, oga swerve joor, law of kama is the reward of those things u mention. Kingdom of God ko kingdom of Satan ni.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Righteousness2(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
MJBOLT:
[/s]
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
olujosh301:
Have you ever heard of the story of sodom and gomorrah in the bible?
Why do you think the whole city was destroyed?
God doesn't like anything immoral but he is merciful to those who repent
Please answer my questions back in the same numbered order format you are/were being asked them and dont be responding back with hiding your answers in a maze and/or haze, making it hard for others reading, to logically follow and clearly see what you've responded to.

1/ Why not, you go first tell why S&G was destroyed. Give your learned reason why the whole city was destroyed, then I will give mine too. Deal? lmso
2/ Are all heterosexuality moral? Now tell, what specifically doesnt God like that is immoral in homosexuality and that he is merciful to those who repent?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by 1Sharon(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Let me coorrect myself

HIV LEADS TO AIDS

The hiv epidemic started with Africans eating wild animals indiscriminately.

The HIV in America was a different strain.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
nigeriansamurai:
[s]Alot of places in the bible im coming sir...[/s]
You'll be shell shocked if/when you do provide the lots of places in the bible and get to find out that they all have strong association with infidelity, promiscuity, male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera, lmso.

nigeriansamurai:
[s]P/S Stop deceiving yourself with rhetorical questions[/s]
I asked the question so you'll have an Ah-ha moment of discovery. I am expecting answers from you, so dont class the questioning to be rhetorical. Smh sigh, rhetorical questions indeed my foot angry angry angry
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Kalusam(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:

Can a person be born homosexual?
The Bible doesn’t comment directly on the biology of homosexual desires, though it acknowledges that we are all born with a tendency to go against what God commands. (Romans 7:​21-​25) Rather than focus on the cause of homosexual desires, however, the Bible prohibits homosexual acts. Read more >>> https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-homosexuality/
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...shut up Yahweh might hate gayism but his son Jesus is the king of all gays
Get thee behind Satan!

This is your last warning!

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by 1Sharon(f): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2021
sammycarz:

Thunder fire u there

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by omlueh(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2021
It shall be well with you my Brother for the answer you gave to that fellow Brother of ours who is astray.
jesusjnr2020:
The devil is a liar!

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Salmoneus(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10828733_108216041061887498470144ed5f239f7714775b2c8e68090bd24fdjpegjpeg2d5db1e92ec45e20eaa09e6153ee24c1jpegjpege7504aa40b2b02b420ec037c13664b6bjpeg2827741ecc492f9c10e341b2b25cafcb_jpegddb3f1a07c36556422d5d472d0d200f9
Blasphemy!

"When Judas had eaten the bread, Satan entered into him. Then Jesus told him,
“Hurry and do what you’re going to do.”
"
- John 13:27

"48Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them:
“The One I kiss is the man; arrest Him.”

49Going directly to Jesus, he said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him.
50“Friend,” Jesus replied, “do what you came for.”
Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus, and arrested Him.…
"
- Matthew 26:48-50

@MJBOLT
Fyi, Judas, the betrayer, a supposed friend and follower's choice to betray Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world with a kiss was treachery and a pre-arranged signal was that the person whom Judas kissed was to be who is to be arrested and taken to the Jewish authorities for trial.
Even gay men won't let another man kiss him without slapping the hell out of him...
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2021
1Sharon:

The hiv epidemic started with Africans eating wild animals indiscriminately.

The HIV in America was a different strain.

You are seriously writing this down and i am suprised you believe in this cheap propaganda.

I am a bush meat eater, many Nigerians are bush meat eater, our grand fathers and mothers were bush meat eaters, how many of them got Hiv.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by DropsMic(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Only if they repent from abominable lifestyle

Btw, God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

God bless.

Pray you see the light
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2021
tobechi74:
Ues
LOOK AT HOW THE YES STOCKD IN UR LIPS
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
Whether you are a homosexual or not , jehovah wants no Blackman in his heaven cos he didn't create them, if you like be as hypocritical holy as jesusjnr2020 or as false prophetic as thenoble007 nothing for you ,
Note : As Jesus is the patron of homosexualism is he not in heaven? Like mjbolt will say Judas and Jesus practice homosexuality( revealed to him by a truthful holyghost grin ) , jesusjnr2020 when ur fellow man rapes you then u will know pains Judas felt, Hahahahaahahahaha THEY THOUGHT THE TRUTH WILL BE HIDDEN FOREVER

As for black lesbians and homosexuals do ur thing , impart humanity positively
80% of presidents of the great countries are homosexuals and lesbians, as you can see gayism is just an orientation not a weapon to kill body or economy of a country,
...then know it that what send fools to hell is been brainwashed religiously , avoid religion you lesbians and gays, so you can avoid Satan aka yahwehs hell ..

G.R
What did you smoke this morning? 80% of which great countries? How is Jesus gay? Did he knack your father?

3 Likes

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by omlueh(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2021
My Brother, there are things you Don't joke with, all i know is that Jesus Loves You
MJBOLT:
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:

Pray you see the light
The darkness you mean.

I fully understand.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by 1Sharon(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are seriously writing this down and i am suprised you believe in this cheap propaganda.

I am a bush meat eater, many Nigerians are bush meat eater, our grand fathers and mothers were bush meat eaters, how many of them got Hiv.

Lol that's like saying smoking is fine because your lungs aren't black yet.

Stupid comment.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Lawsaite: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was feline in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

Your case is a rare one
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by BoboNogoDie: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2021
songzDaniel01:
u go just open mouth dey talk rubbish!! U no dey fear God abi?
Which god?

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol that's like saying smoking is fine because your lungs aren't black yet.

Stupid comment.

You didn't make sense.

How does smoking relate with eating bush meat.

How does hiv relates with eating bush meat.

Humans survived on hurting and eating wild animals, that is how they got protein and lived long.

Wont it not be ridiculous to say eating wild animals causes hiv. grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by BoboNogoDie: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Smh sigh.

Every believer knows about S&G

You go first. Give your learned reason why the whole city was destroyed, then I will give mine too. Deal? lmso

If you want to go the uninformed immoral route, then please state what specifically is the immorality. Thank you

You go first. Give your learned reason why the whole city, Sodom and Gommorah was destroyed, then I will give mine too. Deal? lmso. Be prepared and ready to back up your answer with convincing bible reference and sound explanation, lmso
LGBT is a disease.
All gays are sick BASTARDS

2 Likes

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2021
SATANNIST:
what the Bleep is gods kingdom?
is it not the same bible that says u should not judge?
is it no the same bible that says sin is sin?
so if homo na sin and judging another guy na sin, e mean say both of una either have a place or have no place in the socalled gods kingdom.
my issue with naija Christians be say them no get brain. dumbest christians in the world
U HAVE GROWN UP TO BECOME MORE STUPID

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Cousin9999: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
And what does the bible say about fornication, lying, pride, jealousy, and a host of other sins?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by kkins25(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Oharina(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2021
olujosh301:

If you go through the old testament God dealt with people that were against his children(Pharaoh, egypt , cannanites etc. But when jesus came things changed
Like I said God gave everyone freewill do what ever pleases you but we would all be accountable one day and no one can escape judgement.
Bros apart from the wars in the old testament that white men and the arabs were sluttering black men all over the world and was termed God killing the enemies of Isreal, 90% of the old testament are forkslore, fairytale of the ancient world compiled in your buybull to control the mindset of weak people that can not ask some questions outside what they were thought and continue feeding on the lies and deception fed to them from childhood like you. I asked questions bro and i understood that that buybull is a mind control book, set yourself free from white religion and see yourself living with peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies, See Why You Should Never Take Your Prayer Life For Granted / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church / Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.