Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (19998 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:

Can you imagine the nonsense you type, Jesus is gay....

Lol, some people are mad in this forum, i guess you aint the on dp
...Na ur mama dey for my dp , christians are really dumb, so u judge people by how beautiful they look
...shame on you
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Odingo1:
Based on my experience homosexuality appear to be hereditary in some men. Homosexuality is forbidden however some men that decide to be homosexual especially the men that behave like female appear to have inherited it. Based on my personal experience as someone that pass through boarding school and also thought for some years in a school that have large number of boys and girls. Some boys use to have big butt and behave like girls at young age and even have a smooth voice while some female behave like male and have deep voice, they are aggressive and bullies and later become lesbians while the young boys that behave like females normally don’t know anything about sex at that age of about 12-16 years, then because they behave like and talk like girls, the senior boys will be attracted to them and start having sex with them through the anus and they become gays.

I have a guy who behave like a lady flings is hands when he talks and have ladies voice guess what he still like ladies

Bro Bleep off, with your explanation and excuse
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...Na ur mama dey for my dp , christians are really dumb, so u judge people by how beautiful they look
...shame on you

. Your mama and your husband na u dey refer to shame on you.. And your family for supporting gay nonsense

Am not a Christian, am an animist

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Godszilla: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes this makes it right as you roll with them,you see it everywhere. anyway people associate with thieves too so that's means they are doing d rit tin then,interesting. wink.
Sleekfingers:

oga speak for yourself and your dumb nigerians......who are the WE? I don't hate gays.....as a matter of fact, i have them as friends.....i have a friend living in lekki with his partner....they got married in the states....now they reside in nigeria......come to my neighbourhood in ikeja , GRA.....there are countless gay couples living here....nobody give a shit....

Go to banana island, lekki, festac, victorIa island, ikoyi....and talk these thrash or do anyhow...because u don't like gay ....if dem no go gun u down....there is a bar in ikeja....where gays freely kiss themselves...who give a shit....i do go there too...everybody dey mind their business....if them born u well go to the bar....and display your stupidity......if them no go beat u to death
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by tomju(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
There is a clear, concise, direct answer to your question. Do Homosexuals have a place in God's kingdom?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 6:9,10
New King James Version
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Simple and straightforward. No twisting. Except they change and repent and shun their abominable and detestable practices, God is saying they have no place in his kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Paulcyril19: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=97249736]
why not?even jesus christ was gay.ask yourself why judas choose to betray jesus with a kiss.
[/quot

Does the sign of the cross, Sprinkles holy water. Spits on the flow and walks away. May God have mercy on you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:

. Your mama and your husband na u dey refer to shame on you.. And your family for supporting gay nonsense

Am not a Christian, i am an animal
fixed grin
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by benji93: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Which people wrote the book and now accomodate homosexuality. Be more specific. Provide reference. Don't just throw an opinion into air.
PericomaNwankwo:
Homosexuality is just one of the beauties of creation, it's just one of the beauties of millions of years of reproduction. 7 billion humans, yet you expect them all to be straight?? Between you and homosexuals, who is abnormal??

The problem with religious people is they think they are Godlier than God.....mad people everywhere!!!

The same people that wrote the people and established doctrines have made amendments to accommodate homosexuality. Progressive nations have homosexuals as presidents and vice presidents.....if you are in this digital age and you think homosexuality is evil, trust me you are still stuck in redundant dementia...
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by nku5: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
If a person accepts Jesus as Lord and saviour he/she can't be gay
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
fixed grin

Disgusting Lesbian

Sleeping with fellow lady and licking her pussy juice

Chaii humanity don suffer

Make them dey consult oracle before them dey born some children, not all children need to be conceived

Animals wont even b dat stupid to lay with their fellow gender
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by ABCthings: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was feline in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

**MODIFIED*** I JUST NEED TO ADD THIS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE**

IF GOD DECIDES TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THE RULES IN THE BIBLE.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN (Math 5:28 — But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.) NOBODY GO ENTER HEAVEN... ATLEAST NOBODY BORN IN THE 20TH CENTURY DOWN TO WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

Na just fact. Only someone who has the bad habit of lying to himself would disagree... So make we free all this sin talk and just live our best lives by embracing happiness, doing good, loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, and embracing the humanity in us.
your interpretation of matt528 is crooked . I pity those that believes you.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by vhuqnl(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Homosexuality is not a creation. Homosexuality is an act just like smoking and armed robbering in which corrupt a human.

God created human ( male and female to grow the population of the earth)

If God wanted stagnation in population, he would have created a man for a man and a woman for a woman)

For instance in leviticus 20 vs 13, he wrote that we should not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.[/b] he even went further that they should be put to death.

GOD sees homosexuality as detestable and an abomination.
You know nothing
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godszilla:
Yes this makes it right as you roll with them,you see it everywhere. anyway people associate with thieves too so that's means they are doing d rit tin then,interesting. wink.

oga , it is their choice....i don't give a shit what they do behind closed doors....how is it your business? Oga learn to mind ur bleeding business......
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by efficiencie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
No. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:
I see you an hell of a psycho,

A psychotic gay.....
You see a reflection of the hell of a psycho yourself that you are, thrown back at your psychotic closet gay self bounced off from me

lexy2014:
All these things u have said haven't in anyway answered d simple question I asked:
"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
"And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message.
They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.
"
- Acts 17:11

Your are sounding like someone already served sumptuous and luxurious meal but is expecting the waiter to help cut up the food, eat, chew and swallow the meal for you, lmso. Get off sitting your bum on your fingers, and do as the Berean do, which is study carefully examine the Bible to see if things were so that Leviticus 20:13 is about temple male prostituting, infidelity, promiscuity, ritual pagan temple sex escapades et cetera
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sunsets:
Regardless of the urge to pass judgement, DO NOT JUDGE
Everyone judges even you. The issue is judging righteously and not condemn.

This is speaking the Truth about homosexuals which they must know.

If that is judgment to you, then so be it!

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by efficiencie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
@jesusjnr2020, No. Shikena.

Romans 1:26-27, 32 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet ...Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
You're daft.
Coming from you it make me very proud.

God bless.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Oluromantic: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
I am willing to change my mind if there is a high probability of prayers and fasting converting gays to straight. Not those lies and propaganda everyone is peddling around.

Till then, it is cruel to deny people who have no responsibility in their creation the choice to love and be loved in this bitter world.
I sight you
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
In hell fire
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
You see a reflection of the hell of a psycho yourself that you are, thrown back at your psychotic closet gay self bounced off from me

"And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message.
They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.
"

Your are sounding like someone already served sumptuous and luxurious meal but is expecting the waiter to help cut up the food, eat, chew and swallow the meal for you, lmso. Get off sitting your bum on your fingers, and do as the Berean do, which is study carefully examine the Bible to see if things were so that Leviticus 20:13 is about temple male prostituting, infidelity, promiscuity, ritual pagan temple sex escapades et cetera

U haven't provided any information. U are just going round in circles without really saying anything. Pls read my question again:

"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:

Disgusting Lesbian

Sleeping with fellow lady and licking her pussy juice

Chaii humanity don suffer

Make them dey consult oracle before them dey born some children, not all children need to be conceived

Animals wont even b dat stupid to lay with their fellow gender
...lions ,dogs has gays amongst them

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't provided any information. U are just going round in circles without really saying anything. Pls read my question again:

you that is a serial.masturbator
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

and those your useless tithes collectors go enter your dream called heaven abi?

How about u hypocrites? Una self go enter heaven? 99.9% nigerian xtians and moslems are hypocrites. They don't practice what they preach......abi na lie?

Don't repent be there shouting, hypocrite hypocrite, until fire and brimstone start burning your mouth in hell.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

"

Gay trying to support is act in a public forum
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by DropsMic(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Franklydes:
who be this fool, you get sense at all? Lemme tell you something idiot as long as a person grows up with a single mum who in turn likes to spoil her male child with unnecessary love and affection would turn out to be gay, go ask them gay guys them go tell you their upbringing and background story

The way you reason must be a disability... I no get time to dey argue with a mentally disabled individual

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olatlaccon:
It was just a question
It was an out of place question sir.

I am sure you know that, when you get to be in God's presence, there wouldnt be a "Are u Christian or not?" question

Olatlaccon:
and it ain't my place to judge anybody...
As a believer you are allowed to judge. You are permitted to judge bro, lmso. Didnt you know that you have the right to judge others, lmso. I am sure you dont and/or didnt know this, lmso, hence why you defensively and ignorantly are saying "it ain't my place to judge anybody..." lmso

Olatlaccon:
... we live in a free world everybody with his/her dealings and are answerable to their creator cos we were definitely created by God whether we believe it or not
You can even say, we live in a free world, where everybody with his/her dealings and are answerable to their Creator cos we are definitely created by God whether we believe it or not and God help the one who is a stumbling block in the way of two consenting adults, expressing unconditional love to each other till death do them part.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
I am willing to change my mind if there is a high probability of prayers and fasting converting gays to straight. Not those lies and propaganda everyone is peddling around.

Till then, it is cruel to deny people who have no responsibility in their creation the choice to love and be loved in this bitter world.
If you're really willing go to this link and see those ex-homos whose lives have been transformed:
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/october/former-lgbtq-members-say-their-changed-lives-prove-homosexuality-isnt-permanent?amp
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by cooooooks(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol. Never looked at things in that light.

MJBOLT:
why not?even jesus christ was gay.ask yourself why judas choose to betray jesus with a kiss.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:

If you're really willing as you say, go to this link and see those ex-homos whose lives have been transformed:
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/october/former-lgbtq-members-say-their-changed-lives-prove-homosexuality-isnt-permanent?amp
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by cooooooks(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mic drop.

tobechi74:
Yes
Son: what does the Bible teach about homosexuality and masturbation.

Dad: I do not know and I do not care to know

Son: But you are a Christian

Dad: yes, A Christian who follows the teaching of Jesus. Christ alone and not the Bible.

Son; But Bible contains Jesus teaching

Dad: true. It also contains the teaching of Paul,the teaching of Moses , the teaching of Elijah and many other teaching. As a Christian, I accept the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Son: Ok, Now what did Jesus teach about masturbation and homosexuality.

Dad: Jesus never mentioned any of them literally but he showed us with illaustration how to treat those whose views are different from ours.

Child: How?

Dad: He never condemned the adultrous woman, he visited tax collectors, he dined with sinners. He showered them with love.

Son : does that mean they won’t go to hell?

Dad: would you derive Joy in Watching your loved one in hell?

Son: No I won’t

Dad: good.

Dad: sex is a way of expressing Love. There are different stages of love. The first is love directed to oneself. A child grows up loving himself.Using sexual analogy, the child derives Joy playing with his body, his genital. Jesus said Love thyself.

Son : hmm

Dad: The second is Love of similar specie.The child begins to extend the love to those of closest to him+ family, friend,tribe etc. A boy plays with a boy.A girl plays with a girl. Using sexual analogy, this is homosexual. Christ preached Love your neighbor.

Son : I see

Dad: The third stage of love is where one loves those different from oneself .Jesus said Love your enemy.your enemy is your opponent, opposite,one with a different view. Sexually, one is attracted to the gender different from him.A boy is attracted to a girl and vice-versa.

Son :

Dad: One who hates masturbators and homosexuals and love heterosexual is no different from one who loves others over himself and his peers.Such person is in a third stage of love.

Son : which is the best.

Dad: All of the above.The fourth type. The pansexual. The attraction to all . Self, male, and female. It is universal love. Agape love. Love without condition.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/20/a-christian-dad-and-son-conversation-on-homosexuality/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...lions ,dogs has gays amongst them

Wtf, animals cultured to be gays by gay humans to justify their act

For the dogs, if they are no female amongst the male dogs around, and they are Hot particularly when the are still puppies, they climb their fellow male dogs, and try to put their pennis through the butt holes but notice they cant, they begin to quit and stop trying it with time
This mistake occurred because they were still little and they had to practice unfortunately no female were around to do it with them

But nature still let them knows, that their dick is not for the ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.