Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man (52378 Views)

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Tedpgrass: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Xmas is in a few days
Bank accounts are not smiling..

Gbanjo Gbanjo sale advert

For those who know, know

IK should thank his stars.. This one will not let him do anything useful with finance.

**********Whistling and getting off the thread jejely ******

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abeg she should get out. Who she epp? Latino that married Ik don turn naija celebrity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by RoyalPearl(f): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
I guess it depends on the reasons for not wanting to date broke men. I know a lot of ladies who have dated broke men and the moment they get money then they go for their real types. I believe every one should build themselves up and meet complete. I am not a broke woman so I dont need a broke man. Usually it's sad when broke women have high expectations of men but then again I also blame the men for going for such women. If you go for a lady who has nothing to offer but looks and is materialistic then don't come crying after undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by abosede93452: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
hmmm.....lucky u.....how many men culd say this?
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by nuelyoyo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
timebomb02:

what do u call those that wanted a rich man at all cost. height of insecurity i guessed
women are made to be liability to men.
only few women scaled through that hurdle.
like saying broke people dont deserve a helper.
na wah o grin
bad energy everywhere
Some ladies won't show it in thier attitude, but deep down in thier heart, they want a financially stable man. Even the so called SU ladies want a rich man. I have accepted and made peace with that fact. It's a really tough situation when one is broke, the only thing you can do is to double your hustle and hope for favour.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Truth be told. Povertyis a disease. No body should wish for it.

I reject it in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by hatedisplace: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
....and many wealthy/ Comfortable STUPID MEN are marrying JOBLESS LADIES who offer only Sexx.
Only If MEN knew how LADIES treasure and want this marriage of a thing.
In MARRIAGE you are doing the Lady a great deal of Favour.
A LADY needs a Man to prevent:
1. Fibroids.
2. Gynaetresia
3. Breast cancer.
4. Uterine Cancer.
5. Endometrosis.
6. Adenomyosis.
7. Mood Swings (Non gynaecological)

So married woman can't suffer any of these?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Mekas2016(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Which kind talk be dis?
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by bigcasava1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Opioo no deh stay with one man.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Mekas2016(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
If wishes were horses
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good for her, Men also dont like wall hitting women and second hand used hoes.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
You all should stop insulting me,I just supported what she said and I believe we all wish and desire for the good things of life,we all have our strength too.Na money I like I no kill person. Please enough

And you are right. Do understand that we like beautiful young women With standing boobs. So whatever you do, don't get old. Don't let the boobs fall. Cus when they do, we will give the money to a younger woman. I guess we all like what we like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

And you are right. Do understand that we like beautiful young women With standing boobs. So whatever you do, don't get old. Don't let the boobs fall. Cus when they do, we will give the money to a younger woman. I guess we all like what we like
Then be prepared for the wahala that comes with it
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by johnnychuks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
No wonder she divorced her husband because he wasn't making enough money unlike then when they started their relationship, well I also can't date a broke woman and a gold digger, if I have money you should also have money even if it's half of the money I earn monthly or quarter. I hate a lazy woman who feels she own your account and you have the right to take care of her because she's with you, I know it's not bad taking care of your woman but once she takes it as a priority it's a total turn off for me, an independent woman wouldn't act in such way, thank God I'm blessed with a wonderful woman in my life that's neither a brokeass or a gold digger, we both have our money and we compliment each other.
. don't conclude yet bro.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by lkillbrokehoes: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Chai another lucky man, God has done a wonderful job for you to get such a woman
Yes o! a really wonderful job.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Gentlebuka(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
I want humans to understand something, first of all you have the freedom to have any desire. But I also want humans to understand something, no one owes you anything. This is 21st century. Things are changing. These days men are choosing not to marry or even love romantically, and your fellow women are choosing to have the same power as men. Unfortunately, that choice involves being able to fully cater for yourself financially without needing any external party.

For this reason, I will not hesitate to advice my only sister when she comes of age thus: "make your own money, be financially independent, do not hope on a man's financial support, then you will be free to do what you like, including treating men like trash if you feel like, and people will actually respect you even if only for the fact that you have money. Then if you desire to get married, marriage will be an additional means to be more respected and have a lifetime companion. If you come online and say you want a rich boyfriend, no one will talk you down because you actually deserve it".

I'll also tell a man: "look, make money. If you want, you can marry, if not, you can be single. But people will respect you for having money. If you desire to date a broke or rich girl even when you are rich, either one will be available to you. But only if you have money can you be able to tell a woman boldly, "miss, I choose to spend on you or not as I deem fit, and you are not in anyway entitled to what i have". She might hate you for that mentality, but she will respect you. If you come online and meet a girl who says she only wants a rich boyfriend or husband, you may now decide whether you can manage her or not, no matter how beautiful she thinks she is, because you'll have lots of good alternatives, especially if you are also attractive in other ways".

Bottom line, respect people's choices and be free to make your own especially if you know that you deserve it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by mrde(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
obama30:

I don't need to watch the video before saying the truth, many as you're are known for one profession.

Name it dating, side chick or diamond digger I don't care all I knew is that you're a professional hoe.

No man in his right sense took your type in for marriage, when all you can provide in the marriage is your body and showing off with his money, stealing some to equip your lazy family while trying to stop him from assist his own family, whoes stand there when your type' then can't even look at him.

Ladies should stop crying when successful men bleep and drop them because there a lady in his heart somewhere, the lady that is with him the day you rejects to date him because his broke.

After he makes money He will just come back to you after rejecting him, to see that worthless irresponsible meat in between your legs that makes you think your better than other responsible ladies that accept him while his broken. After using you as he wish, he pushes you away and go back to her lady for marriage and happy home.

Haven't you hear that behind every successful man there's woman. the questions here is which type of woman? The one that assist him and wish to see him succeed or the one that rejects him and wish he will never get up.

Know it today that in mind of every successful man there's two ladies, the one he vow to bleep at all cost because of the way she matreat him when he has nothing, and the one he vow to marry because she's responsible to him when he has nothing.

Olosho think money but everything for women
Na wao!���
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don’t blame her. When some gay Nigerian actor told her that her broke immigrant ass is worth something because he never saw oyibo yansh before. She should carry her broke self back to her country let us rest.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by RoyalPearl(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Somebody should tell her that her age, being married before and divorced, after giving birth, her value has decreased as such no reasonable man will like to spend his money on her since she is on a gold digging and exploration mission Most Nigerian women view marriage as a money making venture.
lol some of you need to travel. The world doesn't begin and end in marriage. Maybe in Nigeria and some African countries a women's "value" deteriorates after divorce but elsewhere they move on with their lives, date and some even get married. It ain't that serious gringrin grin besides not all women are obsessed with marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by EmekaA125(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who's a broke man?
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jah1:
Ex wife of popular Nigerian Actor IK Ogbonna, Sonia Morales reveals reasons why she'd never date a broke man during an Instagram live section with her devoted fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnJ2ZQBVSg

Does still she meet broke people, I mean I'm not understanding because people of her caliber shouldn't be having anything do with broke people In terms of environment, socially et all. If It's petyprincess, shugavee, and virginprincess now, I will understand because they have a lot In common with broke people and are broke dead beats and pathetic hustlers.........

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by naijadrivablog: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Den go to Colombia where you came from and follow drug lords. I a sure that there are a lot of them there.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
Then be prepared for the wahala that comes with it
As if you liking Men for money is not wahala enough. you are wahala. But women like you are the reason Men will alws hv options. At the end your love for money will only hurt you. Men we will alws laf last.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
RoyalPearl:
lol some of you need to travel. The world doesn't begin and end in marriage. Maybe in Nigeria and some African countries a women's "value" deteriorates after divorce but elsewhere they move on with their lives, date and some even get married. It ain't that serious gringrin grin besides not all women are obsessed with marriage.
I like it wen women say women are not obsessed with marriage. Do you know how The world will be a better place for Men if all them think like this.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
RoyalPearl:

I have seen a young woman from California, USA, she was 27 years old, well educated and beautiful. She said she needed a very rich man for a Relationship, a reach man she wanted came for her and told her that at 27 years old she doesn't worth to be with a rich man because her age has reduced her value, so the man proposed to her that he will rent her for three years and paid her the 3 because by the time she clocks 30 she will be evening market. So stop talking about one needs to travel and all those that. I think you missed the point when you said not all women are obsessed with marriage. What I said is that the IK Ogbonna's ex is divorced and as such she has reduced value, simple and short. She is now fairly use and a tokunbo for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lucyspa:
GOSH! WHY ARE GUYS ON THIS SITE WAILING? ARE YOU ALL THAT BROKE? I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RICH MAN WAIL ABOUT A WOMAN'S DESIRE NA ONLY POOR PEOPLE. WAHALA DEY OO. ZZOR KEEP STEPPING ON THEIR NECKS.
coming from a jobless girl who despises her father. A leech supporting a leech as well meanwhile ur father is not rich but a motor spare parts dealer and u can't date a broke guy? Lmao .
Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Seyzcham91(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Heolosho advocating nonsense! see the way she dey talk sef "even though you don't have money and she choose to love the guy, he no go love himself" mtcheww! shioorr! who dem love help

useless vagina people that has nothing to offer hiding under the disguise of LOVE to feed on Innocent Males that knows nothing

To all my other smart dudes in the house, don't toast or approach any of these girls if you don't see her capable ot taking care of her own needs

Lets be wise please!
Jah1:
Ex wife of popular Nigerian Actor IK Ogbonna, Sonia Morales reveals reasons why she'd never date a broke man during an Instagram live section with her devoted fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnJ2ZQBVSg

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Lucyspa: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
J0hnTrevolt:
coming from a jobless girl who despises her father. A leech supporting a leech as well meanwhile ur father is not rich but a motor spare parts dealer and u can't date a broke guy? Lmao .
Shame on u.

Shame on u too. Proudly leech cool grin >: grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lucyspa:

Shame on u too. Proudly leech cool grin >: grin grin cheesy wink
U want a rich man? cheesy
What does ur father do? Selling condemned motor parts.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by obontami: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nanaborga:
Madam , you nor need tell us , most of us are already with the mentality of zero erection when broke , that is why we hardly respect vaginal puppies when we have this money , we go out for the best and dish fake love from you hoes . If IK cuteness and style nor fit keep you , then I pity any man when think say na six packs and fine face this vaginal puppies dey look out for in their soulmate and not money

2 bottles of orijin on me for this post. You too get sense.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Lucyspa: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
J0hnTrevolt:
U want a rich man? cheesy

What does ur father do? Selling condemned motor parts.

cheesy grin grin angry grin grin grin. Let's laugh together jare. Still a proud leech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.