Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man (52386 Views)

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by MartinsD12(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jah1:
Ex wife of popular Nigerian Actor IK Ogbonna, Sonia Morales reveals reasons why she'd never date a broke man during an Instagram live section with her devoted fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnJ2ZQBVSg
Ik is lucky to have left this gold digging asssshole, if not she could have wrecked the man financially zero to start afresh from scratch 1, may our hustling men never encounter this kind of women in our lives, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Coinbased: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by DamianBriel(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nanaborga:
Madam , you nor need tell us , most of us are already with the mentality of zero erection when broke , that is why we hardly respect vaginal puppies when we have this money , we go out for the best and dish fake love from you hoes . If IK cuteness and style nor fit keep you , then I pity any man when think say na six packs and fine face this vaginal puppies dey look out for in their soulmate and not money

See finishing! We know ourselves.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz that notion dosen't exist anymore, it might exist during the days of our mothers and grandmothers but not with this generation of women girls. a typical Nigerian lady will never grow with her man but when he finally make it she will be running after him and regretting, let's take rudeboy's reason with me as a case study, back then in the 70's, 80's. a lady will stick with her broke partner with ambition unlike now. most of these girls presently are getting lazy day by day, they want good things without working hard for it, they want the best life, I won't actually blame them because most men are part of the problems, they act like SIMPs because of vagina which is very pathetic, they spend millions on them just because of few minutes of sex, something they would have given to motherless babies home no wonder every girls now see their vaginas as cash dispensers, yeah there vaginas brings them money

Ambition indeed! Why do you guys like deceiving yourselves? How many of you have ambition these days? No be yahoo boys and gigolos full everywhere? Even the ones that are not into yahoo yet are begging to learn work. Make una no dey deceive una self. This generation of men are the laziest and cowardly since time immemorial.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
2cribz:
But ogbona no get money na, hez an average guy buying tokunbo car. Abegi over hype kill u thr

Thats why she divorced him. And the mosquitoes in his house were too much embarassed
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by lkillbrokehoes: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
nenyewrites:

Ambition indeed! Why do you guys like deceiving yourselves? How many of you have ambition these days? No be yahoo boys and gigolos full everywhere? Even the ones that are not into yahoo yet are begging to learn work. Make una no dey deceive una self. This generation of men are the laziest and cowardly since time immemorial.
I know it's paining you, maybe it's the men in your family you are talking about, sorry for you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
RoyalPearl:
lol some of you need to travel. The world doesn't begin and end in marriage. Maybe in Nigeria and some African countries a women's "value" deteriorates after divorce but elsewhere they move on with their lives, date and some even get married. It ain't that serious gringrin grin besides not all women are obsessed with marriage.

I'm broke. Will you marry me babe? undecided
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
genq:
shocked shocked

Nawa.

Even a single mother has standards? A post-wall evening newspaper, IK's leftover? An over-made up Colombian chick with a ran through, post-birth vagina? shocked the audacity!
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Upforgreatness(f): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nanaborga:
Madam , you nor need tell us , most of us are already with the mentality of zero erection when broke , that is why we hardly respect vaginal puppies when we have this money , we go out for the best and dish fake love from you hoes . If IK cuteness and style nor fit keep you , then I pity any man when think say na six packs and fine face this vaginal puppies dey look out for in their soulmate and not money

E hit me!! True talk
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by joyousever(f): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmmm... you dey yarn ooo..
lkillbrokehoes:
No wonder she divorced her husband because he wasn't making enough money unlike then when they started their relationship, well I also can't date a broke woman and a gold digger, if I have money you should also have money even if it's half of the money I earn monthly or quarter. I hate a lazy woman who feels she own your account and you have the right to take care of her because she's with you, I know it's not bad taking care of your woman but once she takes it as a priority it's a total turn off for me, an independent woman wouldn't act in such way, thank God I'm blessed with a wonderful woman in my life that's neither a brokeass or a gold digger, we both have our money and we compliment each other.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by tiswell(m): 1:14am On Dec 21, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Not having money as a man gives you fewer choices to make when it comes to women.
There is nothing like 'my dream girl' for broke guys
IK ogbonna is not broke.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2020
tiswell:
IK ogbonna is not broke.

I wasn't even referring to IK Ogbonna
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by offset67(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
that's why he left you because you are broke. Dumb bitch
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by tiswell(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

I wasn't even referring to IK Ogbonna
OK shalom!
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Shugavee(f): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Does still she meet broke people, I mean I'm not understanding because people of her caliber shouldn't be having anything do with broke people In terms of environment, socially et all. If It's petyprincess, shugavee, and virginprincess now, I will understand because they have a lot In common with broke people and are broke dead beats and pathetic hustlers.........
na my matter go kill you las las grin grin
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by DexterousOne(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz that notion dosen't exist anymore, it might exist during the days of our mothers and grandmothers but not with this generation of women girls. a typical Nigerian lady will never grow with her man but when he finally make it she will be running after him and regretting, let's take rudeboy's reason with me as a case study, back then in the 70's, 80's. a lady will stick with her broke partner with ambition unlike now. most of these girls presently are getting lazy day by day, they want good things without working hard for it, they want the best life, I won't actually blame them because most men are part of the problems, they act like SIMPs because of vagina which is very pathetic, they spend millions on them just because of few minutes of sex, something they would have given to motherless babies home no wonder every girls now see their vaginas as cash dispensers, yeah there vaginas brings them money

I wont blame any Nigerian woman who refuses to "grow" with her husband/boyfriend/man

I really wont
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by DexterousOne(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
nedekid:
As a broke man, Truely you see this kind of high maintainance woman and think you can date her? Let's face reality. It will not work. This is not a matter of morality!
Let's learn to cut our coats to size.
Well spoken

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by DexterousOne(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:
I want humans to understand something, first of all you have the freedom to have any desire. But I also want humans to understand something, no one owes you anything. This is 21st century. Things are changing. These days men are choosing not to marry or even love romantically, and your fellow women are choosing to have the same power as men. Unfortunately, that choice involves being able to fully cater for yourself financially without needing any external party.

For this reason, I will not hesitate to advice my only sister when she comes of age thus: "make your own money, be financially independent, do not hope on a man's financial support, then you will be free to do what you like, including treating men like trash if you feel like, and people will actually respect you even if only for the fact that you have money. Then if you desire to get married, marriage will be an additional means to be more respected and have a lifetime companion. If you come online and say you want a rich boyfriend, no one will talk you down because you actually deserve it".

I'll also tell a man: "look, make money. If you want, you can marry, if not, you can be single. But people will respect you for having money. If you desire to date a broke or rich girl even when you are rich, either one will be available to you. But only if you have money can you be able to tell a woman boldly, "miss, I choose to spend on you or not as I deem fit, and you are not in anyway entitled to what i have". She might hate you for that mentality, but she will respect you. If you come online and meet a girl who says she only wants a rich boyfriend or husband, you may now decide whether you can manage her or not, no matter how beautiful she thinks she is, because you'll have lots of good alternatives, especially if you are also attractive in other ways".

Bottom line, respect people's choices and be free to make your own especially if you know that you deserve it

Your last paragraph is spot on

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Gentlebuka(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Your last paragraph is spot on
Thank you cool
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Gentlebuka(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2020
nenyewrites:

Dey there dey wait for man to lift you from poverty.
I pity the guys wey dey make out time to chase girls sha. I'll rather sleep for 20 years than do that. If the girl no chase me, i no go even make an attempt to chase her. That has been my modus operandi until one fine girl change am for me grin

But seriously, if guys rarely chase girls and just learn to control their sensual desires, non of them would feel as entitled as they are. Imagine them thinking i have to make money so I can spend on them.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by millionboi2: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Cousin9999:
Men should start complaining about "broke" women. Why not.

It's all so silly. I mean obviously no one wants to suffer in poverty with a spouse and kids. So I don't think anyone needs to go around babbling about it. However, love isn't only for the rich, so there's that.
simple
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Dey there dey wait for man to lift you from poverty.
I pity the guys wey dey make out time to chase girls sha. I'll rather sleep for 20 years than do that. If the girl no chase me, i no go even make an attempt to chase her. That has been my modus operandi until one fine girl change am for me grin

But seriously, if guys rarely chase girls and just learn to control their sensual desires, non of them would feel as entitled as they are. Imagine them thinking i have to make money so I can spend on them.

I'm going to try to be civil because I don't want to stain this account. If you had a little bit of comprehensive skill, you'll see I was talking about you guys lack of ambition. So, I wonder where you got the lifting of poverty from? You have to have ambition and lift yourself before you look for others to lift. So stop kidding yourself...ciao.
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Gentlebuka(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2020
nenyewrites:

I'm going to try to be civil because I don't want to stain this account. If you had a little bit of comprehensive skill, you'll see I was talking about you guys lack of ambition. So, I wonder where you got the lifting of poverty from? You have to have ambition and lift yourself before you look for others to lift. So stop kidding yourself...ciao.
My dear, whether you want to stain the account or not I've made my point. You think an average Nigerian girl is more ambitious (money-wise) than an average Nigerian guy? Clear case of kettle calling pot black. Women make money these days. Its not shouting ambition upandan as if it's only guys wey fit get ambition. Women need ambition too. And the world am looking at in the future is a world where women make make their own money and provide for themselves, otherwise, na OYO be their case. I pity guy wey dey make money to impress woman sha.

And by the way, speak for the people you know sha because most of the guys I know are ambitious. Maybe you should change your circle.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gentlebuka:

My dear, whether you want to stain the account or not I've made my point. You think an average Nigerian girl is more ambitious (money-wise) than an average Nigerian guy? Clear case of kettle calling pot black. Women make money these days. Its not shouting ambition upandan as if it's only guys wey fit get ambition. Women need ambition too. And the world am looking at in the future is a world where women make make their own money and provide for themselves, otherwise, na OYO be their case. I pity guy wey dey make money to impress woman sha.

And by the way, speak for the people you know sha because most of the guys I know are ambitious. Maybe you should change your circle.

Change which circle? Who keeps circle? Please, go and get a life and stop deceiving yourself. And stop bringing women into a discussion meant for men. Jeez!
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Gentlebuka(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
nenyewrites:

Change which circle? Who keeps circle? Please, go and get a life and stop deceiving yourself. And stop bringing women into a discussion meant for men. Jeez!
grin grin Aunty you better get money oo because in the next 5 to 10 years, the story will be different. It will be money for money, looks for looks. A rich man no go marry a broke girl even if she like make she fine like mami-water. Then a handsome man who is also rich would go for a financially independent woman who is equally beautiful. That's a balanced equation, and that's if marriage will still be relevant by then. I still blame men sha for letting you guys have this mentality that we owe you shit just because you are a woman and think you are beautiful. People like me are here to reset that mindset. Na beauty I go chop? grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Gentlebuka:

grin grin Aunty you better get money oo because in the next 5 to 10 years, the story will be different. It will be money for money, looks for looks. A rich man no go marry a broke girl even if she like make she fine like mami-water. Then a handsome man who is also rich would go for a financially independent woman who is equally beautiful. That's a balanced equation, and that's if marriage will still be relevant by then. I still blame men sha for letting you guys have this mentality that we owe you shit just because you are a woman and think you are beautiful. People like me are here to reset that mindset. Na beauty I go chop? grin

I don’t get how someone can confidently type OP
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by VawuIenceProMax: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
I swear Any girl that I bring out of trenches to limelight, if we break up I must make sure her one leg , her one hand, her left eye and her right jaw is broken. No be every guy them dey gold dig
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by Dabronze(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I swear Any girl that I bring out of trenches to limelight, if we break up I must make sure her one leg , her one hand, her left eye and her right jaw is broken. No be every guy them dey gold dig
Brother you need to be very careful about that if you don't want to take face the wrath of law
My advice for you is to date woman of your class don't ever upgrade any woman, go for the woman that already have your taste
Re: Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man by VawuIenceProMax: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dabronze:
Brother you need to be very careful about that if you don't want to take face the wrath of law
My advice for you is to date woman of your class don't ever upgrade any woman, go for the woman that already have your taste
I won't outrightly do this. I might leave her for 2 years then pay for the job to be done. Without traces bro. Some of us are evil to the bone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.