Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. (426 Views)

Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Dissap: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Ooo mehn, na now I dey realize say Nigeria no be country, like what the chicass shit dey happen here? Mehn that ain't cool, I ain't feeling this shit anymore, I ain't feeling this country anymore.
Someone should fvcking take me outta this place mehn, I need someone to Cut and Paste me into a better motherfvcking Country.
Have a nice day hommies! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Donspicey: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Once you have money this your mentality will change.......

People are making it here in Nigeria and you are lamenting........

Wetin you u wan go find for overs dey here for Naija......
Roll with the right clique.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by YorubaMod(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Donspicey:

Oga just shut up abeg... Politicians are making it, not the people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Donspicey: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2020
YorubaMod:

Lolsss...be calming down bro......

The pple re also making it though e no easy.....

No forget say na masses dey feed politicians oooo......

Hustle and Always pray one day u sef go smile.....

Na who give up Bleep up.......
Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Sundrus: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2020
YorubaMod:

u dey mind the yeye prick... Even if u manage hold better cheddars, u go still dey fear to flex ur money without thinking of kidnappers or armed robbers wey fit dey monitor u around. Na only people with poor mentality dey see this country as ideal place to make a living & raise family.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Fuckhypocrite: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Sundrus:
u dey mind the yeye prick... Even if u manage hold better cheddars, u go still dey fear to flex ur money without thinking of kidnappers or armed robbers wey fit dey monitor u around. Na only people with poor mentality dey see this country as ideal place to make a living & raise family.
jeeez

Yeyeprick weak me

Buh the guy get point though.
Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Sundrus: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
jeeez

Yeyeprick weak me

Buh the guy get point though.
him get point na...based on say for jungle "people" still dey flex.
Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Fuckhypocrite: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2020
Sundrus:
him get point na...based on say for jungle "people" still dey flex.
yeah donspicey get point

Just undastand him no need of insulting him
Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Djex614: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Donspicey:

You're right tho. money dey Nigeria... you just got to be in the right place , at the right time and with the right people. But in Nigeria, you might not have transport to get the the right place and if you say you wanna trek, you'd be late and you'd miss the right time. if peradventure, you get there on the right time..... the right people might segregate you cos you're not from their tribe or religion or region. las las naija na scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Donspicey: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Djex614:

You're right tho. money dey Nigeria... you just got to be in the right place , at the right time and with the right people. But in Nigeria, you might not have transport to get the the right place and if you say you wanna trek, you'd be late and you'd miss the right time. if peradventure, you get there on the right time..... the right people might segregate you cos you're not from their tribe or religion or region. las las naija na scam

Ever wondered why our celebrities work wit each oda irrespective of the tribe?

The right people dont care abt ur tribe,religion or background in as much as you have a "life plan" though d economic situation is anoda depressing factor but jst focus.....

In Naija setting,If one environment no pay u,switch....dem no dey stay one place watch masquared.....

Road to success is rough nd very narrow so no wia e dey easy bro....
Re: Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t. by Kondomatic(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Donspicey:

Keep lying to yourself.

A country that only the rich enjoy is that one a country?

Does it even make sense to you ?

A country that the first Lady ran away because of insecurities.

You lots think there's something going on here because you're used to suffering. You think it's same everywhere.

Travel and see.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant I Stop Wanting To Commit Suicide / You Are Lucky If Your Woman Likes Money: See How / 50 Bodies, Book Of Dead Found Near Cairo,egypt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.