Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? (394 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / A Loving God / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2020
I really doubt that hell is real.
Of course, I know that people do commit terrible sins.
But brethrens, do you know what it means to torment someone in fire FOREVER.

If you do not know, go out now, buy a candle, light it, and place your hand in the fire for 5 seconds, just give seconds. You'll feel terrible.

Just 5 seconds brethrens.

If your child does something wrong, will you set him or her on fire. Most certainly you won't.

How much more a God whom the Bible referred to as A God of Love.
"God is Love" _ 1 John 4:8
Forget church say, church no say, use logical thinking fellas
If humans can't set their children on fire
How much more a loving God
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by budaatum: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2020
I very much doubt it, though many claim God will.

You know like when you were naughty as a child and mummy said, "wait till daddy comes home"? I think it's like that, except when you become an adult and mature you don't need mummy telling you daddy is coming before you know to do good.

Besides, an Almighty God telling lowly me to forgive "seventy times seven times" must forgive like seventy million times seven million times at least before casting anyone in hell. And personally speaking, if I sin that much I think I'd have to assume I'm living in hell on earth already or something, because that's just way too much sinning for one single lot of three score plus ten times seven, even.

But I guess I ain't dead yet so don't you dare think of asking me about heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Nairalandian:

If your child does something wrong, will you set him or her on fire. Most certainly you won't

There is a difference between "something wrong" and "many many Wrongs"

There is also a difference between doing "something wrong" and doing "One Big Wrong".

Eg just as you thought Adam and Eve just committed a little wrong, look at the several wrongs that they Commited.

1 Like

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2020
truespeak:
Count 1
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Committing An Offence Contrary To Commandment No.1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 2
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Counseled and Procured thy husband Mr Adam to Eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence Contrary To Commandment No.1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 3
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Give to thy husband, Mr Adam, the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to eat of it, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence Contrary To Commandment No. 1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High

Count 4
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Knowingly Breach the Trust of The Lord by Knowingly Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, in Breach and vBreak of the Trust God Placed in you, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Trusts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (TRUST BREAKER)

Count 5
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Knowingly Breached the Agreement between yourself and The Lord God To Refrain from Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil,Which You did Knowingly Eat thereof, thereby breaching and Breaking the Agreement which you Hold with The Lord God thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Contract, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (COVENANT BREAKER)

Count 6
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Counsel and Procure thy husband, Mr Adam to Breach the Trust of The Lord God in eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence of Breaching the Trust of The Lord God and Causing him to Give Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Trusts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)

Count 7
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Counsel and Procure thy husband, Mr Adam to Breach the Agreement which he had between himself and The Lord God To Refrain from Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence of Breaching the Agreement between himself and The Lord God and Causing him to Give Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Contracts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)

Count 8 (I Hear Thy Thoughts)
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Say in thy heart that the Lord was Evil, in Not Permitting you to eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Love Respect and Insubordination, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF INSULTING THE LORD- BLASPHEMY)

Count 9
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Say in thy heart "Why shouldest The Lord allow us to be gods like him", in Not Permitting you to eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of High Respect and Insubordination, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF INSULTING THE LORD- BLASPHEMY)

Count 10
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Say in thy heart "Why shouldest The Lord allow us to be gods like him, doth He Fear we shall Prevail Over Him?", in Not Permitting you to eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of TREASON, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF INSULTING THE LORD- BLASPHEMY)

Count 11
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Say in thy heart "Why shouldest The Lord allow us to be gods like him, doth He Fear we shall Prevail Over Him?", in Not Permitting you to eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of TREASON, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CONTEMPTING THE LORD- BLASPHEMY)

Count 12
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Say in thy heart "Why shouldest The Lord allow us to be gods like him, doth He Fear we shall Prevail Over Him?", in Not Permitting you to eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of TREASON, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CHALLENGING THE LORD- BLASPHEMY)

Count 13
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Steal Property Belonging to The Lord in eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Committing The Offence of Stealing to Contrary To The Laws of Stealing, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 14
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Give the Stolen Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to thy husband, Mr Adam thereby Causing him to be a Partaker of Stolen Property and a Receiver of Stolen Goods Contrary to The Laws Partaking in the Proceeds of Stolen Property and Receivership of Stolen Goods and Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!(OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)

Count 15
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Touch and Take the Property Belonging to The Lord to-wit, the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Committing The Offence of Trespass Contrary To The Laws of Trespass, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 16
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Listen and Obey The Serpent, Enemy of The Lord God, in eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing Great Displeasure to The Lord and Committing The Offence of Frolicking, Listening and Obeying the Enemy of The Lord God Contrary to the Laws of TREASON, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 17
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Listen to the Counsel of a Low Estate in the person of the Serpent Over the Counsel of The Most High Lord, thereby Sorely and Grievously Offending The Lord Contrary To The Laws of High Respect and Insubordination, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF DISRESPECT TO THE LORD- BLASPHEMY)

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by budaatum: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Eg just as you thought Adam and Eve just committed a little wrong, look at the several wrongs that they Commited.
Poor Adam and Eve. They sought Wisdom by eating the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and we read in a book they were punished for getting wise, and free from slavery, and unnaked.

What a lousy description of God, smart people will definitely say! Does that God support boko haram too? Or has satan meddled with Genesis?
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2020
We even got tired of raising up more Offences, so how many lake of Fires would be necessary here?
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2020
budaatum:

Poor Adam and Eve. They sought Wisdom by eating the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and we read in a book they were punished for getting wise, and free from slavery, and unnaked.

Do you not still see budaatum THAT THEY HAD "WISDOM" AND EVERYTHING ELSE That You Know And Say That They Wanted To Acquire BUT THEY ONLY THING THEY LACKED WAS THE ABILITY TO DECIDE IF ANYTHING WAS GOOD OR EVIL? grin

Or is that how you hate to See? grin

Don't tell me that you believed that movie which made Adam and Eve look like mumus, Abi did you? grin
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by obonujoker(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2020
God is not a man!

Followers of the devil will be destroyed in the lake of fire forever and ever, even hell itself will be destroyed there!
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by BigJoe19: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2020
What does God stand to gain if in the end most of his creatures made in his image go and burn in hell, that means the devil has triumphed over him, that means the blood if his son is wasted? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by budaatum: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not still see budaatum THAT THEY HAD "WISDOM" AND EVERYTHING ELSE That You Know And Say That They Wanted To Acquire BUT THEY ONLY THING THEY LACKED WAS THE ABILITY TO DECIDE IF ANYTHING WAS GOOD OR EVIL? grin

Or is that how you hate to See? grin
The evidence is in the book that they had no clothes, and insufficient wisdom, and I'd add, no freedom and definitely no knowledge of good and evil, so no, I do not see that the two slaves in the Garden of Eden had everything they even needed to do the job that God gave them to do which was to "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

As you can hopefully see for yourself, countries like USA, and China, and India, and Pakistan, and Dubai, and lots of Europe and etc, eat the Fruits of the Knowledge of Good and Evil every day and are growing in Wisdom and Being fruitful and increasing in number; filling the earth and subduing it. Ruling over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground, and even going to the Moon and Mars Uranus, while we Nigerians are starving ourselves of the Fruits of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and wailing that bubu has not given us ordinary light!

May our eyes not remain in the darkness of ignorance.
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Ihedinobi3: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nairalandian:

If you do not know, go out now, buy a candle, light it, and place your hand in the fire for 5 seconds, just give seconds. You'll feel terrible.

If your child does something wrong, will you set him or her on fire. Most certainly you won't.

Hey there.

What do you think? Would a loving God be just?
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gotcha! grin

from your response below, YOU DID NOT KNOW! grin

budaatum:

The evidence is in the book that they had no clothes, and insufficient wisdom, and I'd add, no freedom

grin You so much So did not know so that you did not even know that "No One wears clothes in a house they live alone, like I am doing right now.

You so much did not know that unclothedness is the full expression of Freedom, Joy, happiness, pleasure, Rest and all the Good things God has given us and like me typing naked right now, they still possessed with them All their natural wisdom and knowledge and intelligence.

And now I verily Accuse you and Call you a Sneaky Bastard, A True Serpent, A Cheat, A Fraud and a man with No Honour and Void of High Good Morals for I OBSERVED THAT YOU HAVE SNEAKILY SNUCK UP ON ME THE WORD "insufficient wisdom" WHERE AS YOU HAVE BEEN CLAIMING "They sought Wisdom", "for getting wise" all meaning that they lacked intelligence and knowledge.

Now you have Fraudulent and Sneakily Changed your Position to "Insufficient wisdom" meaning they had some wisdom and intelligence, ONLY it was not Much, WHICH WAS NOT YOUR POSITION BEFORE, EVEN BEFORE NOW!

SERPENTBUDAATUM
, I hate Snakes, Frauds, Sneaks, Liars and Cheats and I do not tolerate then at all, so if you are not going to conduct yourself fairly and justly it would be best you cease speaking to me.
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by budaatum: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You so much So.did not know so that you did not even know that "No One wears clothes in a house they live alone, like I am doing right now.
They were not alone, dt, and they were outside in a garden and not in a house. But I guess you are one if those literalists who refuses to use your mind for fear you might fall die and die! Your hypocrisy though, since you sure must educate yiurself and yiur children if you have any.

You keep doing your gotchas like some four year old would do, and calling buda sneaky bastard and a fraud etc. I assure you that those who prefer ignorance will never prevail.
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Hey there.

What do you think? Would a loving God be just?
Of course, he would be Just
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Ihedinobi3: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nairalandian:

Of course, he would be Just

That then is what explains a loving God burning anyone in hell.

Human parents can spank you or ground you or deny you some privileges when you do certain things, but even though there is a limit on what they do to you, they do it to prevent you following a trend that will eventually cost you more. So, when they spank you for pilfering, they're trying to prevent you bagging a life sentence or the death penalty for armed robbery in the future. You don't say at that time that the beating or denial of privileges that they put on you is disproportionate with stealing, say, one piece of meat or just a hundred bucks. They do what they do to prevent something worse.

The Lord God deals with us in a similar manner. Here on earth, He punishes different sins in many ways to warn us of the very worst thing that we are risking: eternal separation from Him and His blessings. That is why tornadoes, pandemics, wars etc happen in this world. If we listen, then we will stop opposing Him and antagonizing Him. If we don't then we risk being cast out of His Presence forever.

There are those who think that that is not fair, that God ought to either forgive everyone or else He ought to just destroy completely everyone who sins so that they won't be "tortured" forever in the Lake of Fire. The answer to those ideas are

1. Those who think that they know a better way to deal with sin than punishing sinners in the Lake of Fire forever are pretending to be either more loving or wiser than God. But are they? How many of these people have put their lives on the line for even a good person, much less for their own enemy? God gave His Son Jesus Christ to suffer a fate worse than any sinner can suffer even if they spent all eternity in the Lake of Fire so that no sinner would ever have to suffer for their sin. God did not need to do that. He didn't owe anybody that kindness. He could easily destroy the whole universe and make an infinitely better one without even breaking a sweat. Yet He chose instead to rescue us who rebel against Him at every turn, Who curse Him and abuse and kill His Children at every turn. Even if a beggar only spat on stale bread that you offer him or her, you would want to beat the living daylights out of him or her, but God tolerates this madness from us and continues to gently but insistently call everyone to repentance so that nobody will end up in the Lake of Fire. So, who thinks that they love human beings better than God to decide what their punishment ought to be for sinning?

As for being wiser than God, it does not take an impressive intellect to see that human beings are incredible fools by nature. We get even the simplest things wrong. We are forever struggling with simple decisions: Should I get the red shoes with the red bag? Should I marry the pretty girl or the smart girl? Should I pursue a degree in engineering or pursue my dream to be a musician? Even those that we consider the best of us demonstrate some of the most incredible levels of stupidity that would boggle the common mind to contemplate: a brilliant software developer educated to PhD levels having trysts in his office with a secretary while having a wife at home and he's famous too, for example. How does any of this demonstrate that we are smart enough to tell God the right way to punish sin?

2. If God just forgives everyone, then where is His Justice? How is He being fair to those who did what He commanded and to those who suffered at the hands of those who did evil?

3. God made us all to last forever. Why did He do that? Even we human beings tend to judge quality by longevity. Why is it surprising that God's works last forever? It is impossible to destroy anything that God has made. The reason? Because He built it to have it forever. He made us for eternal fellowship with Him. If He did not build us with the ability to last, then we could not have that eternal fellowship with Him, could we? But the flip side of that is that if we don't want eternal fellowship with Him, then we must prefer eternal separation from Him. Since He is true reality, think about what that must mean when people reject God. There is no escaping existence. Once God makes anything, it can never be unmade. This is what the Bible itself says in Ecclesiastes 3:14. The thing is that even though some of those things now exist, it is up to those things to decide how they will exist in perpetuity. That is what free will is about. We get to choose what our eternal experience will be. If we love God, we will be with Him as part of His Family and enjoy all His Blessings forever. If we hate Him, then we will spend eternity denied of His Kindness and Generosity and enjoy only His Rejection, just as our trash enjoys being cast away and burned. Why must a Lake of Fire exist though? Because it is a perfect demonstration of what being rejected by God is.

In short, it is foolishness to challenge God's Justice. We are not wise enough to do so. But we certainly are wise enough to know that if your only two choices are between eternal pleasure and eternal suffering, then we should choose eternal pleasure rather than suffering. But insisting that there should be other options especially when we are powerless to create them is madness indeed.

1 Like

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by budaatum: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

it would be best you cease speaking to me.
I am definitely not speaking to you. You are just the board I use to speak to those who use their brains and minds and I promise you that I will never tire nor stop.
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Nwadiuto247: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nairalandian:

Oga please don't deceive yourself.

What made God to send Jesus Christ to come and die for us is a very serious matter.
As serious as the eternal punishment that you are doubting.

1 Like

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Nwadiuto247: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
What does God stand to gain if in the end most of his creatures made in his image go and burn in hell, that means the devil has triumphed over him, that means the blood if his son is wasted? grin grin

The blood of Jesus Christ cannot be wasted because it is for whosoever will. Read John 3:16 again.
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by xproducer: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
You are correct, GOD is love (1 John 4:8 ), "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy" (Psalm 145:8 ), but we must remember that GOD is also the perfect Judge, and He must judge.

"For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

Thank the GOD of truth, the Lord JESUS, Who mercifully tells us things as they are:

"The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" - Matthew 13:41-43

Thank GOD that today is still the day of salvation from the wrath to come!

"Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6
"The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth." - Psalm 145:18
"The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit." - Psalm 34:18
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2020
budaatum:

What a lousy description of God, smart people will definitely say! Does that God support boko haram too? Or has satan meddled with Genesis?
I still don't understand why you continue to assert that Adam and Eve where slaves, not we're they prisoners in the garden. Nowhere in the story are you informed that they were barred from leaving Eden..matter of fact, we learn much later that there were no gatekeepers until after their deed and this was to keep them out of Eden, not lock them in.

They did not complain of their unclothedness until shame overcame them as a result of their disbelief of God's words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Nairalandian:

Forget church say, the the church no say, use logical thinking fellas
But what does it matter whether you doubt it or not? Does it's existence depend on what you think or choose to believe? undecided
Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by DappaD: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Do you know that one of the reasons why Jehovah[the name of the God of the Bible] condemned and exterminated the Canaanites was because they literally burned their children alive in fire ?
Check Deuteronomy 12:31 in your Bible.
So why would the same God turn around and subject disobedient humans to the same thing for all eternity? undecided undecided

In fact, Jeremiah 7:31 says that the practice of burning people alive in fire disgusts him. Those who hold to the doctrine of a mythical “hellfire” claim that it helps keep people in check and fear of God but they cannot explain the following points:
1. Should humans worship God because out of fear of a “hellfire” or are they to worship God because they deeply have love and respect for him? Matthew 22:37, 1John 5:3
2. At what point did God create this “hellfire”?
3. Since we all know it was the Catholic Church that forged this “hellfire” doctrine and that they claim it keeps people in check, has the crime rate in countries predominantly occupied by Catholics and other major churches reduced? Or has it been getting worse and worse by the day?

The doctrine of “hellfire” negates Romans 6:7 that says a human being(being a descendant of Adam) is acquitted of his sins once he dies . See also Romans 6:23

Nairalandian:

1 Like

Re: Will A Loving God Really Burn People In Hell? by budaatum: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I still don't understand why you continue to assert that Adam and Eve where slaves, not we're they prisoners in the garden.

Nowhere in the story are you informed that they were barred from leaving Eden..matter of fact, we learn much later that there were no gatekeepers until after their deed and this was to keep them out of Eden, not lock them in.
They were just ignorant, ba?

They didn't know how they arrived at the point they discovered themselves at and a God said, "Remain ignorant", and that is not slavery enough for you, you see no chains?

You, however, seek to be free so you seek to question to understand. buda rejoices.

Kobojunkie:
They did not complain of their unclothedness until shame overcame them as a result of their disbelief of God's words
You mean, until after their eyes were opened by the knowledge they had consummed, then they were ashamed, no?

I seriously can not believe you can possibly be telling buda to not use the brain that the Lord God Almighty placed in buda's thick skull to shield buda's mind but buda must wait to be "informed"!

It is not possibly that you are saying that to buda so I will wait patiently for you inform me please and see shame.

(1) (Reply)

I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts / Ephesians 6:18 / When Does The Soul Get Into A Human? Before Or After Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.