Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards (29187 Views)

COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards by Emmadoc: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2020
SPAM COMMENT

Macsjebs:
Somehow.
BVN and NIN is synchronized already.

...My experience in a new redeem parish attended today was somewhat embarrassing but lessons learnt!!!

I am just a shy, introverted guy whose intention wasn't to cause any form of distraction, but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

I use to think the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Gbam!!! am in support
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards by AIIAssociates: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2020
There has been a new legal challenge thrown into the works:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/ngo-tells-court-to-declare-nccs-directive-over-sim-card-deactivation-unconstitutional/

The issue is not whether to do what he did or not

The issue is that he is going about it the wrong way

And that dear citizens is a problem, and why this has had to go to court
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards by Tomilola360: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2020
dimexy247:
Honestly, this administration lack vision. I don't understand the cries about NIN and integrating phone numbers with it?

What's the importance of BVN?

What about those that has registered since forever and don't even have the number used to register anymore?

What about folks that are no more in the country?

What's the essence really?

Who advises that foolish impersonator?

Anything to maltreat, victimize and punish the citizens seems to be the mission of this failed government.

Misplaced priorities everywhere.

Attack the government and now the president.
Child of HATE
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards by AIIAssociates: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2020
"A governmental agency should not be the one that violates the law at any rate. It is sad and very sad indeed when government agencies see themselves as untouchable and decides to act outside the clear provision of the law.

A message must be sent and voice heard loud and clear that the midwife of the rule of law in any society is the court. If the other arms of government and particularly the executive and its agencies act without due regard to the rule of law, there will be a miscarriage in the delivery of the dividend of democracy.

Nobody is above the law and when any person goes against the law, a court should not pat the back of such a person but frown at such a situation.

An agency fighting corruption must be above board in all respect. Corruption is wider than monetary gains as anything done outside due process is corruption. I will not say more than this.”

The parties were the "Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)" on the one hand and "Savannah & Chemical Industries Limited" on the other

The issue was illegal freezing of the company's bank account. Read the full story here:

https://guardian.ng/features/law/appeal-court-awards-damages-against-efcc-bank-over-illegal-account-freezing/
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards by stev120(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2020
No problem, we shall suffer NIN registration, but after that, let the government prepare for reasonable Nigerians that will ask the government to also link BVN, NIN and VOTERS CARD to stop election RIGGING. We know this one will be difficult for Nigeria politicians but they must so do it. one Musa, one Musa BVN, one Musa ID card, one Musa Voters card. That is our next protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.