Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification (25568 Views)

9mobile Launches Esim, You Also Get Free 7gb Data / Awoof Offer: 9mobile Launches New Offer For Heavyweight Users / 9mobile Launches N14,000 Rhino 2 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by anambraamaka: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2020
nice one
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by orgylover: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Activist001:

https://mtnonline.com/nin
if any info doesnt match, will they block the simcard? or deactivate it instantly?
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Kinikini: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2020
I did my update and received verification immediately on Saturday 19th December on the first attempt.
Kudos to 9mobile.

uote author=danphy6x post=97254621]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/nin-matching-9mobile-launches-intelligent-portal-for-instant-verification-2/amp/[/quote]
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2020
orgylover:
if any info doesnt match, will they block the simcard? or deactivate it instantly?
I don't know, but I don't think they'll block the SIM.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Heineken(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2020
orgylover:
the boss wey Sabi. Merry Christmas in Advance sir. I celebrate you
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Reference(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Didn't work yesterday. Wasted my precious time.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Bahamas95(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
MTN is just so annoying. I did my 9mobile and it worked instantly but mumu MTN is stressing their father!

Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by icuminpiss(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Elmaaq:

On nimc website you should be able to get your nin there's a code for it though
Please the website.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by emmancipated(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
miriamchi:
We are in the same shoes..pls what do we do?
I have tried to reach them via Instagram, but I haven't gotten any response. The next option is to try to contact them via any of their available social media platforms.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by joyousever(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
I haven't registered for the NIN. Please, could someone tell me how to go about it because I heard their enrollment centres have been shut down since the Corona pandemic.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Kingsasian(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Alfryd:

my BVN number, is it the NIN
no, NIN is on your temporary or permanent id. it is National identity number
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by miriamchi(f): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmancipated:

I have tried to reach them via Instagram, but I haven't gotten any response. The next option is to try to contact them via any of their available social media platforms.
i've even gone to their office And i was asked to hold on till the ban of registration of new sim is lifted.Only God knows how long that will be.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Chikelue2000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
I still don't understand dis process....I use mtn....how do I check if my sim ain't connected?
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by Elmaaq: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by emmancipated(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
miriamchi:
i've even gone to their office And i was asked to hold on till the ban of registration of new sim is lifted.Only God knows how long that will be.
That might take a while.
Which of their offices did you go to, cuz that was one of the reasons that delayed me from retrieving the SIM
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by TakeYourChance: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
An extension of NIN and simcard matching by government- https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fg-extends-deadline-for-nin-update/amp/
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by miriamchi(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmancipated:

That might take a while.
Which of their offices did you go to, cuz that was one of the reasons that delayed me from retrieving the SIM
sango ota
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by emmancipated(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2020
miriamchi:
sango ota
Wow
That's a lot more far from me.
Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by egobetatoday: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
NIN na scam

Govt wan use am they track naija boys doings

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You are right. but much more than that is the ONE WORLD ORDER things. They are in a rush all over the world. I went to my hospital yesterday to see a doctor. Medical records now have been moved online. So u see... In Nigeria, they will be able to link your medical records to your NIN, BVN etc. now they know your ailment and how to attack you if need be ..and who knows the other things they will link together hmnn. I read the story of one Brandy Vaughn they assassinated this month. What about covid vaccines they've already started administering in U.S. Hmnn

1 Like

Re: NIN Matching: 9mobile Launches Portal For Instant Verification by sybersofty(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
peaceway:

Definitely it on the slip you are holding, it's Eleven digits number, kindly check well
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.