Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? (828 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by TimeTraveler369: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnhood:

So the universe is likened to a computer system?

It is hosted on a Cosmic Server, the Sofia System, so computing is how everything works here in this universe, and ofcourse the preciseness of the Laws of Physics is a pointer to that fact. It's all 1s and 0s.

Who ever wants to thrive in this Universe must understand the fundamentals of it. I recommend that those who have medical issues should go to hospital, the Creator provided the knowledge of the design and management of the system under medical science.

Religions are merely research centers to know God, at least that is how it was set up, but now the Pastors have lied that they know God, when they are just there for the coins.

The Designer of this world is a Super Programmer and a Polymath, so humans must stop being stupid. If they have Malaria, they should run a diagnostic test and use drugs to mitigate the effect of malaria instead of heading to a Priest. A priest should focus on the Soul not the body, cos they know nothing about it, Medical Scientists know about the body and know not about Soul. Its all compartmentalized for a reason.

We must stop these level of foolishness. God or Creator is not silly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

It is hosted on a Cosmic Server, the Sofia System, so computing is how everything works here in this universe, and ofcourse the preciseness of the Laws of Physics is a pointed to that fact. It's all 1s and 0s.
Which doctrine is this?
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by TimeTraveler369: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnhood:

Which doctrine is this?

Doctrine is a dogma.

I do not adhere to doctrines.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Did God promised her of children after marriage? undecided

Grayz:
I have a sister passing through a rough time, she married in 2018 as a virgin (confirmed by the husband) but trying to conceive now, her husband abandoned her, impregnated & married another woman. Told her she can divorce herself when she's ready.

My worry is that this my elder Sister is too calm, born again, can pray. She practically worships her husband.
Why is God not answering her prayers?
Why is God allowing my sister to go through so much pain in life?

I don't even know how to console her again.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Doctrine is a dogma.
I do not adhere to doctrines.
So whatever-you-call it is this?
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by TimeTraveler369: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnhood:

So whatever-you-call it is this?

The nature of reality.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by johnhood(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

The nature of reality.
Nature of reality from where?
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by TimeTraveler369: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnhood:

Nature of reality from where?

From everywhere and nowhere in particular.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by ABOVEDELAW: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
DID YOU SAY ABDUCT? OGA O
yanabasee:
Read the story of Job..... Sometimes God will put us through difficult moments to taste our fate.....

Prayer isn't useless..... Just tell her to be happy with herself, she can abduct a child or take any of her siblings child to train as her own child.....

The real challenge here is for her to be happy and nothing more!!
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by orunto27: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnhood:

Tell me something.

It is safe to use your mouth anyhow in freedom of Speech. When you commit Sin with your mouth, you die to eternity.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
It will be safe to say that you shall be Useless without Prayer! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Obasanjoslim: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Billyonaire666:

The Super Programmer that administers this Reality designed an AI, a planetary managing system that has been called different names, from Black Cube to Octopus or even Daemon (Demon in religious spirituality) that works just as the Reticular Activating System of the Human Brain that connects this reality to the Super Conscious System in a web of consciousness connectivity iand manages the querie its automatedly or automatically.

see copy and paste grin
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

It is hosted on a Cosmic Server, the Sofia System, so computing is how everything works here in this universe, and ofcourse the preciseness of the Laws of Physics is a pointer to that fact. It's all 1s and 0s.

Who ever wants to thrive in this Universe must understand the fundamentals of it. I recommend that those who have medical issues should go to hospital, the Creator provided the knowledge of the design and management of the system under medical science.

Religions are merely research centers to know God, at least that is how it was set up, but now the Pastors have lied that they know God, when they are just there for the coins.

The Designer of this world is a Super Programmer and a Polymath, so humans must stop being stupid. If they have Malaria, they should run a diagnostic test and use drugs to mitigate the effect of malaria instead of heading to a Priest. A priest should focus on the Soul not the body, cos they know nothing about it, Medical Scientists know about the body and know not about Soul. Its all compartmentalized for a reason.

We must stop these level of foolishness. God or Creator is not silly.
I disagree.
There's no designer.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by TimeTraveler369: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I disagree.
There's no designer.

Your assertion is a level of truth based on a Consciousness harmonics that resonates with the dataset within the bandwidth of your understanding. But if you ever progress forward, it does not matter the speed, but as long as you keep reasoning intuitively, you will not get stucked for 10yrs in a personal prison of the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Prayers Are Useless? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Your assertion is a level of truth based on a Consciousness harmonics that resonates with the dataset within the bandwidth of your understanding. But if you ever progress forward, it does not matter the speed, but as long as you keep reasoning intuitively, you will not get stucked for 10yrs in a personal prison of the mind.
I still disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians / Who Revealed Revelations To Mohammed? Satan Or Allah / Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.