Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians (923 Views)

OCD :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians :part 2 / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School And Their Evil Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:08am On May 24, 2021
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍OCD. Satan's secret weapon of destruction. Don't be a victim.

Hello everyone.
Have you ever heard of O.C.D (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
Sometimes  termed  "scrupulosity, " or "intrusive thoughts? "
were you ever a victim of this demonic weapon called OCD or still a victim and didn't know how to get rid of it ?

If you are suffering from this, I am glad to tell you that I was once in your shoes, but now doing fine by the GRACE of God.

QUESTIONS :

1.what is OCD all about?

2.What are the causes of OCD?

3.What other factors  could lead to OCD?

4.What are the symptoms of OCD?

5.What are the complications of OCD?

6.Is there treatment for OCD?

7.Has anyone ever been able able to overcome OCD?

NOTE :I, the poster, I'm not a medical practitioner, neither do I have any training on psychiatrists, as OCD is termed as a mental health issue.
Question 1.

Question 1.
What is OCD all about?
Answer.
According to Wikipedia

"Obsessive–compulsive disorder ( OCD ) is a
mental disorder in which a person has certain thoughts repeatedly (called "obsessions"wink or feels the need to perform certain routines repeatedly (called "compulsions"wink to an extent that generates distress or impairs general functioning. [1][2] The person is unable to control either the thoughts or activities for more than a short period of time. [1] Common compulsions include hand washing , counting of things, and checking to see if a door is locked. [1] These activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected, [1] often taking up more than an hour a day. "
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-Compulsive_disorder

Question 2.
What are the cause of OCD.
Answer.
Satanic, and demonic attack (mostly on religious people)

Thought pattern (how you think or what you decided to fill your mind with)

Fear of not carrying out  religious rituals accurately.

Child abuse, too much stress and difficulties.

Challenges of life.

Feeling disappointed by God (which can never be) .

Unguided heart.

Lack of meditation on the scriptures (Bible)

Being an introvert
(as your mind would try to engage itself unconsciously when you are alone doing nothing sometimes) .

Lifestyle.

Question 3.
What factor could lead to OCD.
Answer.
Demonic oppression.
(satan taking advantage of the porous state of your mind, and thereby implanting blasphemous thoughts into your mind in order to get you believe you are a bad person who chose to commit the unpardonable sin, and thereby being subject to eternal condemnation.
NOTE :most of those who experience this are likely to be Christians.
If this is your situation, then I would like to let you know that you are not doomed or being subject to eternal condemnation, because those thoughts didn't find expression in your heart by your own will, but are manipulations from demons.

This thoughts could even be implanted in your heart while sleeping, meditating the scriptures, during church service, while praying etc.

This is to show you that even the holiest among men could experience this.
Settle it in your heart that you are not a bad person, and God still loves you.

And most of all OCD is not a death sentence, so you shouldn't try to contemplate suicide or anything funny.
I was a victim and now I am free.
And I trust God that that will be your story too.

Not training your mind as to get mastery over it.

careless about what comes and goes out of your mind without paying attention to them, etc.

Question 4.
What are the symptoms of OCD?
Answer.
(they are Obsessive) Getting obsessive with things that doesn't really matter.
(they are compulsive) Doing things even when you don't want to.
(these things are a disorder) Finding yourself doing shameful things or things of bad report against your wish.
Most of this things are unnecessary, unwanted and abnormal.

What are the complications of OCD.
Depression, anxiety ,suicide, hopelessness,helplessness, self disappointed, self-hatred, low self-esteem,feeling doomed and externally condemned (for religious people, because OCD's connection to blasphemy, specifically "the unpardonable sin ).

Question 5.
Are there treatment for OCD?
Answer.
Yes there are therapeutic treatments and even medication.

Question 6.
Has anyone ever recovered from OCD?
Answer.
Yes. Me, the writer of this post.

How did you do it?

Firstly. you have to understand the causes of this disorder from different angles eg. medically , religiously and otherwise.

For those dealing with the issue of blasphemous thoughts (especially against the holy spirit)
You need more than medication.
The key to your freedom  is FAITH.
there are other things you will have to do like :waiting upon the lord, meditating the scriptures, contemplating upon what you read,fasting (fasting is not compulsory) but faith is the major key to your deliverance.

You sit upon this scriptures:Romans chapter 5, 6, 7, and 8, and bombard your mind with them (especially Romans chapter 6 which talks about our death to sin and being alive to God (righteousness)
It says "you are dead to those thoughts, they are not real, it just the flesh (crucified life of Satan) trying to resurrect, but in real sense it is dead and buried.
So you anchor your faith on what the scriptures says, and say to yourself" it is impossible for me to think this bad, and unwanted thoughts, or imagine this bad imaginations, cause they are not real, I have died to them, and NOW.
I  DIED TO this blasphemous thoughts and imaginations that I might LIVE in righteousness TO GOD .galatians :2:20
[20]I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST ; IT IS NO LONGER I WHO LIVE , but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY FAITH IN THE SON OF GOD , who loved me and gave Himself for me.

You have to keep meditating on these scriptures, and in fact FORCE YOURSELF to believe them if you are finding it difficult to do so.

Your Mind or brain is like a computer, and could respond to manipulations, but this is far from manipulation like the Psychiatrist would apply.

It is a reality that you must believe because you indeed died to those thoughts, and imaginations when you were crucified with Christ on the cross , but it is now your duty to ENFORCE that death upon your turbulent mind, and bring it under the power of the holy spirit that is in you.
And this can NEVER be done with faith.
If you truly believe that christ died, then you must believe as the scriptures says that you died with him, and if you believe you died with him then you should be able to believe that you died to those blasphemous thoughts and imaginations (even all kinds of sin)

SECONDLY =YOU NEED TO RECALIBRATE YOUR MIND  with the holy spirit .
(bringing it back to it original state of calmness and under the control and operations of the holy ghost. )

this will be achieved when you practice waiting on the lord.

You go to your prayer closet.
Pray to the lord and thank him for loving your so much now than time past, today than yesterday.
(this is to help keep your relationship with keep)
Satan would want you to believe God hates you, and would have nothing to do with you again.
But that not true.
So praying this prayer Will help you stay connected to God, and fill your heart with hope.
But please don't pray for deliverance, Don't say "lord please help me to get rid of this."
Just pray on anything else but not on the issue of OCD. (make sure you don't do that)
Doing that would give space to Satan to come torment you the more.
After praying,
say my dear lord jesus, loving tender and holy spirit, I have come to wait in your presence, now do to me what you want (not meaning "judge me as you want," but "bless me as you want"wink sit in a place where you could relax especially a chair and not on the floor or on your bed, but sit on a place that gives you confidence.
They make yourself feel okay, keep your body calm, breathe in and out (keep breathing in and out as long as you can)
At first doing or practicing this would seem difficult or even impossible but you must learn to apply FORCE.

While at this.
Your Mind will start to wander around.
The blasphemous thoughts would start invading heavily, and you will be troubled.
Now allow all this to happen.
It is the offloading process.
While this is taking place  then get those scriptures mentioned earlier and set your gaze on them, Don't read, don't pray don't move, just set your gaze on them,
Then try to be conscious of your breath and keep breathing in and out as long as you can while keeping your gaze on the scriptures or anything else, but try not to lose your breath.

If you are able to do this the next thing you might notice is you waking up from sleeping.

Or you mind taking control over the thoughts.
Your fear of being damned gone,
And peace all around you.
Your body getting re-energized, you feeling strong and better.

This post is incomplete.
Therefore there is a concluding part.
And you can search for it by typing "OCD :Satan's secret weapon of destroying Christians - Part 2
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by SureDesign: 10:13am On May 24, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
"He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and without walls!" Proverbs 25:28
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:13pm On May 24, 2021
SureDesign:
Wonderful

Many Christians had had blasphemous thoughts planted into their hearts by demon in order to make them believed they have committed the unpardonable sin
Which is blasphemy against the holy spirit
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:13pm On May 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
"He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and without walls!" Proverbs 25:28

Very true sir
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On May 24, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Very true sir

My respects to you too sir, Good Post!
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:41pm On May 24, 2021
The issue of blasphemous thoughts might not be taken seriously until it happens to someone.

Search -
https://ocdandchristianity.com/?p=235

And see for yourself.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
I will advice you to Visit this site https://ocdandchristianity.com/?p=235
And see for yourself how many Christians are suffering from this evil.
I warned you don't be a victim.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:51pm On May 24, 2021
Lalastic lala! Forward this to front page to help those out there even though it's not Sunday yet.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by ipex(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2021
I have been under this satanic bondage for the past 18yrs now. @op, may God bless you for this piece.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:46pm On May 24, 2021
ipex:
I have been under this satanic bondage for the past 18yrs now. @op, may God bless you for this piece.

It's time to be set free sir.

Just follow the steps laid down, and you will be fine.
Try also to read the part on my moniker.

Try to visit this site https://ocdandchristianity.com/?p=235 .
and see that you are not alone in this struggle, and God has come to bless you.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by Havilah9779: 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
The devil tried the blasphemy thing with me but trust me,he already knows he has lost.No matter how he tries,he can't make me feel guilty of committing the unpardonable sin.I suffered from that in the past.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:10am On May 25, 2021
Havilah9779:
The devil tried the blasphemy thing with me but trust me,he already knows he has lost.No matter how he tries,he can't make me feel guilty of committing the unpardonable sin.I suffered from that in the past.

Thank be to God that you didn't fall for it.
Please always strive to keep your heart guarded.

You can visit this site https://ocdandchristianity.com/?p=235 And see how many people are suffering from this

1 Like

Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by ipex(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please sir,how do I contact you? Here is my email. deleipex@gmail.com
I really look forward to speak with you
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
ipex:
Please sir,how do I contact you? Here is my email. deleipex@gmail.com
I really look forward to speak with you

Go to my profile and and search for the option of sending emails to Me there.

You have not lost your salvation,neither is God angry with you.
This fight is a fight of Faith, chose to be an overcomer.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Even after practicing what I wrote up there the thoughts and images seems to reappear but I don't pay much attention to them anymore, and now it better than when the struggle starter.

All we need to do is to keep up with the practice till we reach perfection.
God is our strength.

Meditate on Isaiah 26:3

Isaiah 26:3
[3]You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
Re: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2023
I HAVE TO MODIFY THIS POST

(1) (Reply)

Never Knew Abraham Married His Half Sister Sarah, Same Father Different Mother / Apostle Paul Vs James (faith Vs Work) What Did Jesus Really Teach? / 4 Kinds Of Destiny Helpers. Apostle Joshua Selman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.