Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video) (982 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Westgate Residential Suite Opens In Abuja Amidst Loud Celebration At Grand Openi / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
The opening of xshrine as being the talk of the town in owerri as everyone wants to be in attendance to see Davido and BrodaShaggy perform. For those of you that couldn't attend, here is a short video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8c6d5i4a0

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Re: Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
OBO, baddest
Re: Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video) by Exc2000: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
It's great they supported Cubana Chief Priest this time he wants to stand alone
Re: Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2020
E make sense

(1) (Reply)

How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video) / Meet Big Brother Housemate Niyi, Beautiful Wife Bella And Their Child. / Bbnaija Pere $€X Maria She Scream "What Are You Doing" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.