Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Fear About The Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear About The Future (325 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear About The Future by michresakidjo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
She is a girl of 20years of age and I'm in my early twenties (four years older). We both confessed our hidden feelings for each other a few months ago. I truly love her coz she's kind of intelligent, beautiful and well brought up in a Godly family. But today , I tried to dig up lovey-dovey stuff. She once again as previously expressed her fear of what the future holds.... literally,we might be a wrong match. Infact she told I'm the first first person she ever had the boldness to open up to ( she felt stupid) .

Please what should I do...I have not had any relationship before.... Funniest thing is (many will not believe) that she's a VIRGIN.

I desperately need answers from matured brothers and sisters. The ones with grey hairs.
Re: I Fear About The Future by Dissap: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Damn mehn, damn flappy vento? Niggar that girl is back at it again! sh*t!, you know what I mean?
No fvck am hommie, she ain't gonna feel it mehn, you know what I mean. Hommie go do it your way mehn, sh*t ain't gonna go well niggar, stay out flappy!
Re: I Fear About The Future by Uzomacharles: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
You wanna disvirgin a girl of 20 and later break up for nothing?..

Can't you date her without sex cos i know this as a guy that we normally don't look for or go after sex from whom we love...

So bro just let her be...

Ask her if she made vow to God with her virginity then you should decide from there...
Re: I Fear About The Future by michresakidjo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:
You wanna disvirgin a girl of 20 and later break up for nothing?..

Can't you date her without sex cos i know this as a guy that we normally don't look for or go after sex from whom we love...
I'm a Christian and sex is not what I'm after. I already made my intention clear to her from the world go.

There is no such a thing as sex sir.

(1) (Reply)

How To Screen Off Fake Girls If You Desire Serious Relationship / Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? / Latest Glo Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat, Browse And Download All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.