Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) (64593 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by crayfishng(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Through which embezzlement? This man opened May and Baker before your dad and even met your mum

bros , May & Baker was founded in 1944 which is 77 years ago. TY Danjuma is 83 years old. are you saying TY dajuma made enou8gh money to open a company like that at 6 years old?

http://www.may-baker.com
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
crayfishng:

bros , May & Baker was founded in 1944 which is 77 years ago. TY Danjuma is 83 years old. are you saying TY dajuma made enou8gh money to open a company like that at 6 years old?

My bad , I always thought he opened but people like you have me understand he only bought into it
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by chijokz(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
grin
Overtaking is allowed
Lol..True talk.
Proceed.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
SPLENDID25:
OH, but dude hasn't done anything tangible for the people of Takum(his home LGA). Since he spends money lavishly, dude would have at least set up a factory where qualified youths can work and earn a means without minding whether the profit is mouth watering or not... Because, i Think He Knows Age Isn't Longer On His Side(reason He Spends Anyhow).

Oh I don't know much about his LGA. Tho I know that there is a hall or so at his 5 star wheatbaker hotel in Lagos named after Taraba :p. Maybe this venue can be used to showcase to his ppl how he has carried their name far abroad smiley
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Silverpurple:

My brother, people like TY Danjuma, should be heavily involved in Charity. They got their money from plundering the country. How can one man be "dashed" Akpo deepwater field amongst many others.

Yea he made a couple billion usd selling stakes to total, cnooc and petrobras. I think they still have 15% in it. Fantastic news for the general and his generations.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by efighter: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2020
crayfishng:

Do you mind the street Almajari. He thinks everyone is an illiterate Almajari like him
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by LiesSlayer007: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2020
shut up, where the he have the money to invest in may and baker. ty danjuma has always been a soldier,infact there is no record heis from a rich home. he was simply rewarded with oil wells by the muslim north for killing ironsi and selling his north central people to the muslim north on the plater of gold
FarahAideed:

Through which embezzlement? This man has interests in May and Baker before your dad and even met your mum
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by RomanGreen: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:

I took an Oath to this country. You can never really know what Patriotism is about

I'd rather not than fold my hands and watch my people being slaughtered while I do nothing, if that's your own definition of patriotism then have it all to yourself
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2020
SPLENDID25:
OH, but dude hasn't done anything tangible for the people of Takum(his home LGA). Since he spends money lavishly, dude would have at least set up a factory where qualified youths can work and earn a means without minding whether the profit is mouth watering or not... Because, i Think He Knows Age Isn't Longer On His Side(reason He Spends Anyhow).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-26/his-fortune-forged-in-oil-a-billionaire-general-turns-to-london

My bad it was the bloomberg billionaires index. So even more official.

The piece on the family office https://www.campdenfb.com/article/art-office.

When I was in uni, my portfolio mgmt prof used to do some work in Naija. One of his gigs includes serving on the board of the TYD foundation. That's how I came across this stuff.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by bamite(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
imhotep:

APCheat sympathizer spotted grin

PDP apologist.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nackzy: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Silverpurple:

Correction my brother. He has an oilfield, one of the largest deepwater fields in Nigeria. Have you heard of the Akpo deepwater field?
OMG Blood Money
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
My dear friend I pray God almighty continue to bless you with wisdom and understanding. I just begin to wonder hw people judge sometimes.
A general I asked myself?
meanwhile, I am Pedro aka D' Edo boi

Nice to meet you, lovely

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Silverpurple: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nackzy:

OMG Blood Money

This is more than blood money. This is oil block money.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by themanderon: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Himself, IBB, Obasanjo, Gowon etc are the teal beneficiaries of "One Nigeria'. After the war they cornered the wealth of the entire nation to themselves and their acolytes. They are the ones that ensured that Nigeria has remained the hellhole that it is today....
Nigerians have no business being dirt poor today but these men by their actions or inaction made it so.
The man once remarked that he doesn't know what to do with the billions he has acquired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.