Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key (1051 Views)

FRSC Misplaced My International Passport In Their Custody / Change your won out and broken car key remote now / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by otdollar(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
please nairalanders, I misplaced my car key (Mazda 6), and there's no duplicate, and I've been told not to ever lost the car key, bcoz it has some kind of code or something. that if they try to force it, it can damage the car brain box. please how can I get a new one or how can I open the car without damaging it. I will really appreciate your help o.... it's been causing me a lot of sleepless nights

Thanks for the help everybody... I really appreciate it
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by kingreign(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
otdollar:
please nairalanders, I misplaced my car key (Mazda 6), and there's no duplicate, and I've been told not to ever lost the car key, bcoz it has some kind of code or something. that if they try to force it, it can damage the car brain box. please how can I get a new one or how can I open the car without damaging it. I will really appreciate your help o.... it's been causing me a lot of sleepless nights
It won't cause any brain box damage. For your door to be opened, call in a panelbeater. For reprogramming of the car keys, call a key programmer. It's easy for them to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by suzzyboss(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Do you stay are Lagos?
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by kingreign(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
suzzyboss:
Do you stay are Lagos?
What has that got to do with his post?
Do you want to assist him fix it or you wanna track and gain access to the car illegally?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by HighestConcept: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Take it to Ladipo. They will find a way to help you
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by suzzyboss(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingreign:

What has that got to do with his post?
Do you want to assist him fix it or you wanna track and gain access to the car illegally?
I asked him not you mind your business pls, na so una dey always jump into conclusion..

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
What should we do?
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by kingreign(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
suzzyboss:

I asked him not you mind your business pls, na so una dey always jump into conclusion..
Whats on your mind? You asked him on a public forum making it a show for all! I suggest you lock up if you think you're talking to someone in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by suzzyboss(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingreign:

Whats on your mind? You asked him on a public forum making it a show for all! I suggest you lock up if you think you're talking to someone in particular.

I can actually fix his car but the car has to be in Lagos State..
I can't travel this December..
Nigeria is not safe

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by kingreign(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
suzzyboss:

I can actually fix his car but the car has to be in Lagos State..
I can't travel this December..
Nigeria is not safe
Then you should had explained this earlier on.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by searchng4love: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingreign:

Then you should had explained this earlier on.
You never gave him the chance to. Patience is never too much.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by adaolisa29165: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Do you stay are Lagos?
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by otdollar(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
suzzyboss:
Do you stay are Lagos?
no I stay in Ibadan
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by otdollar(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingreign:

It won't cause any brain box damage. For your door to be opened, call in a panelbeater. For reprogramming of the car keys, call a key programmer. It's easy for them to do it.
ok sir....do you have any body that can do that in Ibadan?
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by searchng4love: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2020
otdollar:
ok sir....do you have any body that can do that in Ibadan?
Any normal tech can do this at Ibadan Taiwo
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by suzzyboss(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
otdollar:
no I stay in Ibadan
P. M me 0.7.0.1.2.3.9.1.1.1.3
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by otdollar(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
suzzyboss:

P. M me 0.7.0.1.2.3.9.1.1.1.3
ok boss
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
otdollar:

Thanks for the help everybody... I really appreciate it
Have you been able to resolve it
found this weird stuff, don't know it's related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7l-PldU430
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by Exponental(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2020
I once misplaced my Mazda 626 key. I called in my mechanic, he called a key programmer, he took the reader with him and about 24hrs after, I could drive again. Just get a programmer, that's all! If I could get in Abeokuta, you should get in Ibadan.
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by 2cribz: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Not even benz, mazda wetin . My guy forget the car in parked gear position,pls abandon it and allow ladipo boys sell the parts. That car got no value at all. Mazda. Never

(1) (Reply)

Awoof 6 Months Used 2005 Es330 1.9M / 2007 Honda Pilot for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Tokunbo 2013 Toyota Corolla For Sale 4.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.