Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) (1740 Views)

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by benjackugo: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School In Uyo For Allegedly Abusing Her Son (Video)

A Nigerian woman has called out the management of Deeper Life High School in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital over the abuses her son suffered in the school, IgbereTV reports.

The lady identified as Deborah Okezie who interviewed her son in a Facebook live video which went viral, alleged that her son was well-fed before being sent off to the boarding school, but he returned home skinny and malnourished.

Okezie's son who recounted some of the abuses he was subjected to, alleged that he was forced to starve for days, beaten for bedwetting and also sent to a hostel for senior students where he was also dealt with.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8trSSifdIbk

https://igberetvnews.com/1376069/nigerian-lady-calls-deeper-life-high-school-uyo-allegedly-abusing-son-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Where video?
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Moniq007(f): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Ekemeze: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by osamz007: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
I NO FIT SEND MY PIKIN GO RELIGIOUS CAMP IN THE NAME OF DISCIPLINE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Jashub: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Since when did social media become the right channel for seeking justice. It seems this lady does not know the road to a court.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Baiser(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
This might be true, there are over zealous religious bigot everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Officialgarri: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
So I played the video more than thrice to get the story but I didn't notice anything out of ordinary as far as boarding school is concerned.

If you are looking for a school where they would come to the hostel to wake your child with breakfast in bed, lunch at the football field and dinner at the cinema , then I'd advise you enroll him in one of these British High schools with very expensive tuition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by naijadrivablog: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Las las, the best school to attend is government school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by doctorexcel: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na by force to send your child go boarding? There is no other platform that can adequate train a child like the parent. Madam you need to keep your child close. Who boarding school help these days?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
You might not accept it, but he himself will appreciate it when he grows up... Nowhere gives you life OT like boarding school... That's factual.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by GoodBoi1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
TopDawg007:
You might not accept it, but he himself will appreciate it when he grows up... Nowhere gives you life OT like boarding school... That's factual.
He will appreciate his anus being fingered by other students? Please watch the over 2 hours video on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by smoke9910(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
So I played the video more than thrice to get the story but I didn't notice anything out of ordinary as far as boarding school is concerned.

If you are looking for a school where they would come to the hostel to wake your child with breakfast in bed, lunch at the football field and dinner at the cinema , then I'd advise you enroll him in one of these British High schools with very expensive tuition.
No be lie, we saw worse in boarding school but it made us strong. The kids these days are soft, any small discipline their parents run to school and start threatening teachers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
It’s just boarding school... that’s what you get when you can’t take care of your child yourself...

It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2020
So sad cry but people should stop condemning the church because last time I checked most of the student of deeper life high schools are non deeper lifers if not majority, and almost all their teachers are non deeper lifers.
If you doubt so then ask any deeper lifer and they would attest to it! In fact thats y most of deeper lifers are not happy because the school fee is expensive. thats why majority of them can't afford to send their kids to the school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Officialgarri:

I doubt u did cos if u did, u would ve seen where she said his Anus was in bad shape. His Anus was fingered and his snrs also deep their legs in his' Anus.
Is that also part of training?

He was taken to the hospital in the live video and Dr confirmed it.

https://m.facebook.com/100001232516753/posts/3913972771987101/

He had not eaten since the previous day till the afternoon his' mum went to pik him up in skool
Still fair that way?

He was throwing up in the veh wen he was picked up and he said he was only given blood tonic.

You said if she wants a skool where they would wake him up to eat he shld be taken to BHS. This is a skool she claimed she paid close to 500k in Uyo for a Jss1 stud.
Does that come cheap as well?

If u go to 4:17 secs in the video u would see how fresh and chubby he was looking in his' first day in skool. Compare that to his recent pictures just two months after. Was he sent to a prison?

After the allegations were made School Principal removed her from parents WhatsApp grp immediately.
Was that the right thing to do?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 3:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Jashub:
Since when did social media become the right channel for seeking justice. It seems this lady does not know the road to a court.

Next!

In all honesty SM ain't the place to seek redress but it is also a wake up call and learning point to all parents who has children in boarding school to do more to know how their wards are fairing and shld ask questions particularly parents with children in the said skool.

I watched the video and I was raged cos a young happy boy that resumed to school Hearty is now a shadow of himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by capitalzero: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2020
It is irresponsible parents that take children to boarding school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by butterfly777(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Hmnnn

From the comments on this issue, I can see that most people are just carried away by the emotional appeal of this case, without trying to sieve out a balanced assessment if the issue.

In my opinion, many people are culpable in this incident, and some facts are embellished to make it appear terrible.

First, the child.
From what I read and watched, I can deduce that the child is that type of child that commits offense often, or doesn't do the right things at the right time, which warrants his being delayed often. If you have attended a school before, you will remember some of your mates that are always too slow or avoiding responsibilities. We should also remember that children often report cases in ways that make them appear innocent, and the other person totally guilty.

Second, the 'Mr Joseph'.
We need to investigate if the said Mr Joseph punishes the boy that often, and why, and the nature of punishment. Meanwhile, sending a JSS1 boy to senior boys' hostel leaves much to be desired. It needs to be investigated. However, I know that some students who are very troublesome, expecially those who bully their own mates can be sent to the seniors who they can't bully. Just trying to be objective.

The senior boys.
If it is true that the senior boys used their hands or legs on the boy's anus, they should be adequately punished. And did the boy report the maltreatment to the school management? Ok, he was threatened into silence. This is understandable.

The mother
First, the social media is not the first place to seek redress, except it is an attempt to damage the school reputation for perceived grievances.
Secondly, their is inconsistency in the pictures used. In the picture used to show the boy as 'chubby' the boy had clothes on, but in the picture used to depict him as lean, they removed the clothes. We should remember that an average person looks leaner when we don't have clothes on. So, if he had clothes on in the first pix, he ought to have clothes on in the second also, that is when we can genuinely gauge the difference. I am not saying the child didn't grow lean, what I am saying is that the nature of the pictures exaggerates the leanness.
Plus it is natural for students to grow lean as a result of the rigours of school, waking up early, mental stress of assignments and academic works, sleeping late, etc, unlike the holidays when the are basically at rest, and eat a lot, thereby gaining weight before school resumes.
Let me also add that the child was vomiting at this period. Even if children are with their parents, situations do arise that cause the children or even adults to stool or vomit. It is natural that such person looses weight at such times. What needs to be done is to find out why the child was vomiting and if the school tried to treat him.

All in all, the best place for a child's upbringing is at home with the parents.

May God heal the child of the physical and emotional wounds from this ordeal.

May God heal the parents from the pains of this ordeal of their beloved child.

May God deliver Deeper Life High School from this trying times and help them do things right in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by butterfly777(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:

I doubt u did cos if u did, u would ve seen where she said his Anus was in bad shape. His Anus was fingered and his snrs also deep their legs in his' Anus.
Is that also part of training?

He was taken to the hospital in the live video and Dr confirmed it.

https://m.facebook.com/100001232516753/posts/3913972771987101/

He had not eaten since the previous day till the afternoon his' mum went to pik him up in skool
Still fair that way?

He was throwing up in the veh wen he was picked up and he said he was only given blood tonic.

You said if she wants a skool where they would wake him up to eat he shld be taken to BHS. This is a skool she claimed she paid close to 500k in Uyo for a Jss1 stud.
Does that come cheap as well?

If u go to 4:17 secs in the video u would see how fresh and chubby he was looking in his' first day in skool. Compare that to his recent pictures just two months after. Was he sent to a prison?

After the allegations were made School Principal removed her from parents WhatsApp grp immediately.
Was that the right thing to do?

If she was using the case to slander the school, the Principal could have removed her from the Parents platform. She should discuss with the school, not the parents or public.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Igwe355(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Its really heartbreaking honestly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
butterfly777:

If she was using the case to slander the school, the Principal could have removed her from the Parents platform. She should discuss with the school, not the parents or public.

Now I see where u stand.

Thank you and ve. nice day
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Officialgarri:

It wasn't just about the food issue sir, did you hear the part where the child was anally molested,this child right here is going to need lots of help and therapy to get back to something that's close to being normal...he's been robbed of his innocence and I honestly thinks he deserves justice. My heart goes out to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by mickeymimi: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Whether church school or not .. no child deserve to be abused or bullied in school...

For those saying they went through the same treatment while in boarding school and it is no big deal...does that make it right? . Why do we always feel that by going through /subjecting children to violence , brutal treatment is the only way we can raise disciplined / tough kids.
Even we Adults sef, will no tolerate such treatment from anyone , why do we think it 's ok for a child to go through it.
The poor boy reported it to one of the teachers,,, didnt he .
Some teachers cannot even have a reasonable conversation with their students without shouting their heads off, as if the child is an animal.

People did not just their children to boarding school for free , they also pay for the services as well.
It is the school's responsibility to look after the children in their care otherwise they should just close down
what happen to the law on safeguarding children in Nigeria boarding schools . I feel sorry for the poor boy sha
my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by butterfly777(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
The main issue I see here is the infringement on the boy's anus. If found true, the culprits should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Deeper Life High School Uyo For Abusing Her Son (Video) by butterfly777(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2020
***** TAKE A STUDY OF THIS COMMENT FROM ONE OF THE PARENTS*****

Good afternoon my fellow parents and compliments of the seasons. Since yesterday morning after watching the video clip, I have been reading comments on the subject matter ''Don Davies'' without making an input. My son is in SS1 and happened to be in the very hostel which this boy was taken to, and to this end, I was able to ask him to tell me more about all that transpired on the subject matter after watching the video clip as well. The following was the outcome of my son's response: {1} Don Davies happened to be my son's friend. {2} Don Davies does bed wet and at times will get up from his bed as well and pass urine on the floor of the hostel and when the rest of the students noticed it they have no option but to asked him to clean it up which he would want to resist. {3} Whenever Don Davies uses the toilet he doesn't clean his anus but rather just wore his boxer with excretre all over. {4} That as a result of the bad odor oozing out from his body the rest of the students in the hostel have no option but to asked him to UnCloth so that they can ascertain where the odor is oozing out from which they did and there finding was true that he doesn't clean his anus after using the toilet. {5} My son also said that nobody molested him sexually as claimed by his mother in the viral video clip. In a nutshell, the above finding shows that the child is not used to cleaning up himself while he was with his parents before joining DLHS, hence it will take him some time to adapt. On the issue of feeding my son categorically stated that they fed them so well and there is always leftover after each meal. To conclude my finding on why Don Davies lost so much weight I want to say that it was as a result of the academic workload and exam stress that he passed through in his DLHS. I'm not here to join issues with anybody but my humble plea to Mrs. Deborah Okezie is for her to kindly sheared her sword, we all are one family as parents in Dlhs, and issues like this can be resolved amicably internally. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Husband With 'High Heel' In Warri / 13-year-old Boy Tells Court He Willingly Had Sex With 32year Old Maid / Nigerian Man Cought With Fresh Human Head And Hand. Gossip Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.