Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation (11679 Views)

South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde / Imo APC Demands Okorocha's Suspension Over Anti-Party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by popesco123: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-edo-apc-demands-obasekis-resignation/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
goons of outdated idiots with brainwashed naïve supporters. your madness will end come 2023. you guys will know wise Nigerians are greater than APC AND PDP. the system must be sanitized.
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by IGBOSON1: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
They should demand Buhari resignation first!
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by southsouthking(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who is Edo APC again?
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Pat081: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
This Apc party people dey useless like woman monthly period ask that man in abuja to do it 1st
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
blamingthedevil:
EndSars Peaceful Protesters turned criminals , making life unbearable for Edo People.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by DeMoneyGenius: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is a case of a man praising his father for rearing crocodiles while calling for the head of his neighbour who's rearing lizards.
If Obaseki should resign, then Buhari should be banished to Afghanistan and have his balls crushed and fed to him for breakfast.
What nonsense!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by captianfreeman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abuja PDP should demand for Buharis resignation too.
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Tosin67: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nawa ooooo.... APC still blaming somebody for insecurity It is finished.
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by gurunlocker: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Then we should request for Bubu resignation as well!
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by autonomous22: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I stop reading when I got to the above context. Misplaced priority!!!!

They didn't ask Buhari to resign. They should goan start from the head, to the neck then all the part of the body.

I know politics sucks, but sincerely I prefer PDP

to APC.

Same here bro.... I don't like them...

But PDP over APC any day, any time..

I see anyone supporting APC as insane person..

I mean.... These ppl have destroyed Nigeria in just 6yrs

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by efighter: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
What should we do to Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces then?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Efefiomk86: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
So Edo governor is now a president of 9ja.
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by factoryreset2: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

They didn't ask Buhari to resign. They should goan start from the head, to the neck then all the part of the body.

I know politics sucks, but sincerely I prefer PDP to APC.

The same question I was about to ask them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Wettoid123: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na una APC government for federal level never resign bunch of scammers!
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by nemynely(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Methinks they should ask Brainless Buhari to resign first

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by omogin(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Those stupid people don't live in Nigeria abi? If they do, they would have impeached buhari by now

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by micflo28(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
APC members as a whole should resign from all held elected positions. They are roundly all failures now imposing themselves on the people. They have reached the zenith of their performance long ago.
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Exponental(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Edo is a reflection of Nigeria's insecurity. Tell your president first to resign, then, come back to Edo!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by oguns222: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
The same Edo APC has kept quiet about buhari's uselessness as a president. An ex- soldier that can't assure protection. What a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol Apc
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by bejeria101(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Awon werey.

Has your last cowbender resigned?

Bunch of intergrity clowns

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Kellie069(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
You mean the same person you'll campaigned fir some years ago?? How pathetic... Wailers

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by brandmix: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by JordanMichael(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
This APC nor get shame. Buhari should be in maximum prison by now over insecurity

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by PROFTOSIN68: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
fellow nairalander please assist me. Am Oluwatosin by name,a graduate with multiple ideas but no money or assistance to execute my plans. Currently suffering is getting the better side of me as I couldn't get anything to fund my house rent and many jobs invitations I got were rendered useless due to financial constraints. Please assist me and I pray my living God replenish you.0906 896 8289 is my hot line
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by PAWG(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin joke of the year, same way the GCFR has resigned
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by vineyardfarms: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by EmekaA125(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2020
For Ize-Iyamu to take over shey?
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2020
autonomous22:

Same here bro.... I don't like them...

But PDP over APC any day, any time..

I see anyone supporting APC as insane person..

I mean.... These ppl have destroyed Nigeria in just 6yrs

Absolutely, no doubt.
I just can't lay my hands on the nice thing Buhari has done for me. I prefer thief that steal and atleast give small to the people than one who steal and hid it.. 56bn on Biro and pen, God will judge the APC APC government.
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by bewla(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I know politics sucks, but sincerely I prefer PDP to APC.
I prefer A P C to apc but why kettle they blame pot now
Re: Insecurity: Edo APC Demands Obaseki’s Resignation by jimenyo: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-edo-apc-demands-obasekis-resignation/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Hypocrisy of the highest order!...very annoying bunch of miscreants everywhere!So you know what security means in this Nigeria?APC 'fa'
talking about insecurity?Wonder shall never end!
God go punish una!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra / 2023: Timi Frank Urges Jonathan To Intervene In PDP Crisis / Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.