Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Campaign Against Your Rep Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Against Your Rep Member (11636 Views)

Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / Names Of 206 Rep Members Who Have Signed Jonathan Impeachment. Check Your Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2012
This is a beautiful post made by [b]noiseless [/b]which I believe is apt for dealing with the NASS members and suitable as a thread in its own right. I wholly support it, we can cut down their huge wages and force them to truly represent us. Are you game?

noiseless: The best thing every nairaland member should do is to start a very seriouse campagne against any of those Reps members representing their villages or towns nation wide, and make life a living hell for these demonic agents and their relatives, Whether they belong to APGA,ACN,CPC,PDP or whatever political party, let people organize a very strong and no nonsense movement against these crooks "representing" every cunner of the land. This is what the EZEIGBO OF NAIRALAND hopes to start in his office of parliament, to seek a way in which people could use the axe available to them and cut down the fruitless and road blocking trees, as we can see in that video that these men/women are very united,shameless and not ready to change unless we force a change down their throat by sarting to frightening them and their relatives, first with epetition to let them know that we are aware that the untold hardship which we are going through is as a result of their dishonesty and wickedness and that this is just a warning, that we can no longer play the fool while they and their relatives live like kings and queens while we keep perishing.

https://www.nairaland.com/964498/video-how-farouk-lawan-asked/4#11121075

4 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2012
This is the exact sort of movement that Nigeria needs. Lets not limit it to the Reps, but include all tiers of govt, especially those who directly represent us:

1. Reps
2. Senators
3. LG bosses
4. Governors

Lets get these people working. they can't be getting all that free money and spitting on us, something gotto give and its not gonna be us, but the bad guys.
These people go to Abuja, collect a ton of money, do fuckall, spit on us and shovel the money straight into their accounts.

ENOUGH!!!
angry

Let us uproot all Farouk Lawans from positions of authority. Let this time mark the last time we will ever be fooled.
Let them be APGA, ACN, CPC, PDP, LP or DPP; we don't give a damn. cool
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by naptu2: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2012
Great idea.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by noiseless: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
Sorry i actually had the whole of the "leaders" in mind and not necessarily members of house of reps. Like i said these are some of the issues i believe our E-EZE ONLYTRUTH wants us to seek a simple/better way and effective to go about it, but each group, region,state,local govt or wards has to start it first from their own cunner to avoid ethnic sentiment pulling the movement down, which means if the Igbos are having a go at their curropt,incompetent and none performing or good for nothing brothers then our none Igbo brothers/neighbours would not think it's about "something" else or aproach it in a nigeria factor-ish way, but would rather see it in way in which oppressed and let downed people trying to be free from these shameless good for nothing bunch of criminals parading themselves as leaders and spiting on us as you rightly pointed out. BTW BEAF, the thread is still on, you may want to give your opinion and contribute as well if you are not aware of the thead it's EZE IGBO NAIRALAND OFFICE OF PARLIAMENT sorry i don't know how to get thread direct to you on this post.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by worm(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf: This is the exact sort of movement that Nigeria needs. Lets not limit it to the Reps, but include all tiers of govt, especially those who directly represent us:

1. Reps
2. Senators
3. LG bosses
4. Governors

Lets get these people working. they can't be getting all that free money and spitting on us, something gotto give and its not gonna be us, but the bad guys.
These people go to Abuja, collect a ton of money, do fuckall, spit on us and shovel the money straight into their accounts.

ENOUGH!!!
angry

Let us uproot all Farouk Lawans from positions of authority. Let this time mark the last time we will ever be fooled.

^
Thanks for this.

NOW IS THE TIME!
Let's come together and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH

I am a woman but i am ready to fight for my unborn children!
But we need the agile men/youths to lead the way. Where at thou??

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Rhino5dm: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
How about starting with the head? Jonathan, Patience and Diezani are the biggest thieves out there. Oh, those are untouchables according to PDP paid thugs. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by 401kk: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
Good thinking, wrong country.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Well Beaf, frankly I have hated you on account of your pro-GEj posturing but on this one, with the dimension recent events have taken, bruv, you're very correct!
I have begun making efforts to know my reps from the ward councilor to senator. I believe there is a thread on knowing your reps, It might be a good idea to direct people to it as well. These evil and corrupt Reps shall know no peace.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Eziachi: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
BoboYekini: Well Beaf, frankly I have hated you on account of your pro-GEj posturing but on this one, with the dimension recent events have taken, bruv, you're very correct!
I have begun making efforts to know my reps from the ward councilor to senator. I believe there is a thread on knowing your reps, It might be a good idea to direct people to it as well. These evil and corrupt Reps shall know no peace.
No your Beaf is totally wrong.
You and him forgot that all this sh*t is happening under a PDP government led by Jonathan and you cannot separate them. Beaf is the un-appointed spokeperson for PDP/GEJ govt on Nairaland and the way he has been posting as sort about this Farouk guy and taking the moral high ground as if nothing happenened, makes me sick. What a crass hypocrisy!

This all about PdP dominated house and PDP govt led by his uncle. This is the problem of Nigeria, never taken responsible for anything and in a few weeks time, the same Beaf will be rooting for same PDP in EDO state election and will brush Farouk scandal under the carpet.

The giver/taker of this bribe are PDP staunch members, in fact the giver is one of the pillars of Jonathan campaign funding. During their sham election they were selling dummy that they are voting for Jonathan and not PDP, So scandal has come, the name they claimed people are voting for is no longer mentioned. What a country!
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by PapaBrowne(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
Eziachi:
You and him forgot that all this sh*t is happening under a PDP government led by Jonathan and you cannot separate them. Beaf is the un-appointed spokeperson for PDP/GEJ govt on Nairaland and the way he has been posting as sort about this Farouk guy and taking the moral high ground as if nothing happenened, makes me sick. What a crass hypocrisy!

This all about PdP dominated house and PDP govt led by his uncle. This is the problem of Nigeria, never taken responsible for anything and in a few weeks time, the same Beaf will be rooting for same PDP in EDO state election and will brush Farouk scandal under the carpet.

The giver/taker of this bribe are PDP staunch members, in fact the giver is one of the pillars of Jonathan campaign funding. During their sham election they were selling dummy that they are voting for Jonathan and not PDP, So scandal has come, the name they claimed people are voting for is no longer mentioned. What a country!

Oga mi, the PDP you are condemning wins elections because they understand politics, They are surely not the best party, but they have the best politicians.
If you want another party winning elections, advice them to study politics.Politics is about the grassroots and until your alternative options build structures across the country, all your shout about PDP would be in vain. I dislike much of what is the PDP but I also understand that performance is not a party thing but a thing of personal capacity, no matter what party you belong.

@Topic.
This initiative should not be discouraged as it encourages us to take our destinies into our hands. Let our direct Representatives feel the heat individually and they would begin to sit up. It is we the people that have the power to change this nation and until we begin to use that power the change we await would wait awhile.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by nduchucks: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
Please start a fund raising campaign first. If you people are successful at raising only N2million without killing each other off, I'll start taking you seriously. The people you are trying to unseat are well funded and will use their funds to equip locals to beat you with clubs and kobokos, when you show up to oppose them and their families. cheesy
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Gbawe: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Eziachi:

My brother, this ability to say it as it is, while slaughtering those who have deceit and paid sycophancy as their middle name, is why I consider you a valuable Nairalander. Officially, and regardless of the provocation, I am , for now, not really interested in posting on this forum because of how it is simply the worst Nigerian forum in cyberspace totally hijacked by cretins who use ethnicity and sectional bias to distract Nigerians from what they must all see and openly condemn , regardless of who is involved, if our nation is to make progress.

Nonetheless, When I see a post such as this, with total sincerity, I will comment. Beyond your sort of posts here, I have realised that Nairaland is not really worth the effort as far as the concept of fellow Nigerians getting together and talking to each other to brainstorm the way forward. What Nairaland reveals to me , currently encouraged by the very divisive and callously irresponsible federal Government in charge today, is that Nigerians don't need enemies outside our borders.

We are currently our own biggest enemy with enough toxic hatred for each other to ensure we will never see eye-to-eye long enough for good thing to happen for our Nation. Most Nigerians are the perfect tools in the hands of hedonistic divide-and-rule Vultures who use prostitutes (such as those you expose here) to take advantage of how , as per political sophistication, the average Nigerian is still a very sentimental and emotional creature stuck in 1920 - even compared to his direct African neighbours.

This is the sort of thread that mark out Nigeria as a huge joke every decent person will eventually turn their back on. When we see the most shameless sycophants on Nairaland , supporting the most corrupt in the land and remaining 'blind' to their misrule, talking about "campaigning against your rep" (while the President and his crew shameless fail to lead by example) then it is obvious Nigeria is currently aboout camps 'eating' as much as possible ,when the cake falls in their laps, while their paid sycophant distract the remaining millions of Nigerians with hideous hypocrisy and deceit about how their corrupt paymasters , very much a big part of the problem, are 'seeking solutions'.

Is Otedola not a member of GEJ's economic team? What should happen to him immediately, under a serious President and in a serious Nation, after this hideous mess? The sycophancy of some here is simply nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Gbawe: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
double post.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Ejine(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
worm:

^
Thanks for this.

NOW IS THE TIME!

I am a man, and I'm ready to fight for that arse on your profile pinshurrr! Amen! cool
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
noiseless: Sorry i actually had the whole of the "leaders" in mind and not necessarily members of house of reps. Like i said these are some of the issues i believe our E-EZE ONLYTRUTH wants us to seek a simple/better way and effective to go about it, but each group, region,state,local govt or wards has to start it first from their own cunner to avoid ethnic sentiment pulling the movement down, which means if the Igbos are having a go at their curropt,incompetent and none performing or good for nothing brothers then our none Igbo brothers/neighbours would not think it's about "something" else or aproach it in a nigeria factor-ish way, but would rather see it in way in which oppressed and let downed people trying to be free from these shameless good for nothing bunch of criminals parading themselves as leaders and spiting on us as you rightly pointed out. BTW BEAF, the thread is still on, you may want to give your opinion and contribute as well if you are not aware of the thead it's EZE IGBO NAIRALAND OFFICE OF PARLIAMENT sorry i don't know how to get thread direct to you on this post.

Thanks bruv, its a wonderful idea of grassroots activsm and what Nigeria desperately needs at the moment. Its time we really pumped sense into the Nigerian system and brought accountability, regardless of ethnic group or political party. I've visited the thread you mentioned, its a long read, but I'll go through. Thanks for the IV.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How about starting with the head? Jonathan, Patience and Diezani are the biggest thieves out there. Oh, those are untouchables according to PDP paid thugs. Nonsense.

If you think anyone is corrupt, then chase them; however, that should not deviate from the task of forcing accountability through at grassroots level.
I want my rep to represent me; my senator to represent my community interest; my LG boss to get off his damn arse and deliver at local level; my governor to stop acting like a mentally lazy person whose only duty is padding his bank account with oil awuf.

Those who are ready, are ready. This sort of movement separates the bigots, haters, red-eyed losers and scum from those who are truly for the progress of the country. Where do you stand?
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
worm:

^
Thanks for this.

NOW IS THE TIME!

--winks at delectable worm--

These are mordern times in which gender differences do not count for anything. Every balanced and representative movement welcomes leaders and followers from across the full spectrum. You never know, you could even end up being our leader in this battle.
So, stick in there, pretty babe.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
spot on.

Gbawe:

My brother, this ability to say it as it is, while slaughtering those who have deceit and paid sycophancy as their middle name, is why I consider you a valuable Nairalander. Officially, and regardless of the provocation, I am , for now, not really interested in posting on this forum because of how it is simply the worst Nigerian forum in cyberspace totally hijacked by cretins who use ethnicity and sectional bias to distract Nigerians from what they must all see and openly condemn , regardless of who is involved, if our nation is to make progress.

Nonetheless, When I see a post such as this, with total sincerity, I will comment. Beyond your sort of posts here, I have realised that Nairaland is not really worth the effort as far as the concept of fellow Nigerians getting together and talking to each other to brainstorm the way forward. What Nairaland reveals to me , currently encouraged by the very divisive and callously irresponsible federal Government in charge today, is that Nigerians don't need enemies outside our borders.

We are currently our own biggest enemy with enough toxic hatred for each other to ensure we will never see eye-to-eye long enough for good thing to happen for our Nation. Most Nigerians are the perfect tools in the hands of hedonistic divide-and-rule Vultures who use prostitutes (such as those you expose here) to take advantage of how , as per political sophistication, the average Nigerian is still a very sentimental and emotional creature stuck in 1920 - even compared to his direct African neighbours.

This is the sort of thread that mark out Nigeria as a huge joke every decent person will eventually turn their back on. When we see the most shameless sycophants on Nairaland , supporting the most corrupt in the land and remaining 'blind' to their misrule, talking about "campaigning against your rep" (while the President and his crew shameless fail to lead by example) then it is obvious Nigeria is currently aboout camps 'eating' as much as possible ,when the cake falls in their laps, while their paid sycophant distract the remaining millions of Nigerians with hideous hypocrisy and deceit about how their corrupt paymasters , very much a big part of the problem, are 'seeking solutions'.

Is Otedola not a member of GEJ's economic team? What should happen to him immediately, under a serious President and in a serious Nation, after this hideous mess? The sycophancy of some here is simply nauseating.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
ndu_chucks: Please start a fund raising campaign first. If you people are successful at raising only N2million without killing each other off, I'll start taking you seriously. The people you are trying to unseat are well funded and will use their funds to equip locals to beat you with clubs and kobokos, when you show up to oppose them and their families. cheesy

Not everything is about money, bro. In fact, the first thing thats needed to sensitise the grassroots is good old networking, word of mouth... Call it what you like, everyone knows thats free. The second thing thats needed is commitment and steadfastness, again thats free. The third factor is morality, its free. The fourth is discipline and principle, its damn free. At fifth is brain power, which too is free.

All we need are good quality people who are committed and a message to take to the grassroots. APGA, ACN, CPC, PDP, LP or DPP; Urhobo, Efik, Hausa, Edo, Igbo, Birom, Yoruba, Afemai... We don't give a damn, just get to the grassroots. cool

We can begin to hammer out the messages, theme and guidance to take home right here. Also, later today, I'll provide a list of all 360 reps (and their photo's), after that, do the same for the senate and LG chairmen too. We will need a database of of contacts and pressure points to launch our battle for representation and accountability at all levels. That too doesn't take money, bro. cool
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by naptu2: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
Also, later today, I'll provide a list of all 360 reps (and their photo's), after that, do the same for the senate and LG chairmen too. We will need a database of of contacts and pressure points to launch our battle for representation and accountability at all levels. That too doesn't take money, bro. cool

I was just about to do that. This is an important step. Get their names, pictures and addresses of their "constituency offices".
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by wyt(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
i was thinking about this, this afternoon, i don't even know who represents me aside the dump old governor, a caricature of human-being. i apend my name to this. infact i will be working on webplatform to promote this. beaf, and others (as many that are ready to make this project real) can we get togehter on this? pls reach me on kolinz24@gamil.com. i already pen down some points befor now. we can reseaon together. regards
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2012
^
Will do, bro. I'll email you and confirm it here, so you will be certain that the mail has come me (as you can see, there are spoilers around).

naptu2:

I was just about to do that. This is an important step. Get their names, pictures and addresses of their "constituency offices".

Bruv, I'm a bit slow with my list. I've the pictures and all, but getting the constituencies is quite laborious, so if yours is ready can you please post it?
I'm not going to be ready until evening - 24 hours late. embarassed
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2012
401kk: Good thinking, wrong country.
i believe every country was bad in its own way, yet a good thinking has put a stop to such a way. So our own country to, tho wrong, its this thinking we need to effect change. What do you think?
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by naptu2: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2012
Beaf: This is the exact sort of movement that Nigeria needs. Lets not limit it to the Reps, but[b] include all tiers of govt[/b],[s] especially those who directly represent us:[/s]

1. Reps
2. Senators
3. LG bosses
4. Governors
5. PRESIDENCY

ENOUGH!!!
angry

Adjusted !
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by kunlekunle: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2012
this problem had been before jesus christ was born.
in every democratic system people will hijack the system for personal gains, it is imperative that all citizens should be aware of such moment and oppose it.
Democracy requires eternal vigilance.
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Murphy7h4: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2012
very nice!
Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
naptu2: All the info is on these two pages

Senators http://www.nassnig.org/nass/Princ_officers_all.php?title_sur=Sen.

Members of House of Representatives
http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/Princ_officers.php?title_sur=Hon.

Thanks for the links, bro. I'm going to try to past the info here as well too (state by state). Here goes:

[size=14pt]Abia[/size]

HON. NKIRUKA ONYEJEOCHA (Abia)
Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

Constituency Page

Party: Peoples Democratic Party

HON. NNENNA IJEOMA UKEJE (Abia)

Constituency Page

HON. CHINENYE FERDINARD IKE (Abia)

HON. CHINENYE FERDINARD IKE Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

Constituency Page

[b]HON. EZIUCHE CHINWE UBANI (Abia)

HON. EZIUCHE CHINWE UBANI Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

Constituency Page

[b]HON. UZO CHARLES AZUBUIKE (Abia)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UZO%20CHARLES%20AZUBUIKE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UZO%20CHARLES%20AZUBUIKE] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. UDO OLUCHI IBEJI (Abia)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UDO%20OLUCHI%20IBEJI][/url] HON. UDO OLUCHI IBEJI Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UDO%20OLUCHI%20IBEJI] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. ARUA ARUNSI (Abia)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ARUA%20ARUNSI][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ARUA%20ARUNSI] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. UZOMA NKEM ABONTA (Abia)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UZOMA%20NKEM%20ABONYA%20HON.%20UZOMA%20NKEM%20ABONYA][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UZOMA%20NKEM%20ABONYA%20HON.%20UZOMA%20NKEM%20ABONYA] Constituency Page [/url]

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=14pt]Adamawa[/size]

HON. TITSI KWAGA GANAMA (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20TITSI%20KWAGA%20GANAMA][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20TITSI%20KWAGA%20GANAMA] Constituency Page [/url]

Party: Action Congress Of Nigeria

HON. ABUBAKAR MAHMUD WAMBAI (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ABUBAKAR%20MAHMUD%20WAMBAI][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ABUBAKAR%20MAHMUD%20WAMBAI] Constituency Page [/url]

Party: Congress For Progressive Change

HON. ANTHONY MADWATTE (Adamawa)

Constituency Page

HON. GIBSON KAUDA NATHANIEL (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20GIBSON%20KAUDA%20NATHANIEL][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20GIBSON%20KAUDA%20NATHANIEL] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. HASKE FRANCIS HANANIYA (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20HASKE%20FRANCIS%20HANANIYA][/url] HON. HASKE FRANCIS HANANIYA Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20HASKE%20FRANCIS%20HANANIYA] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. AHMED FONS NWANGUBI (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AHMED%20FONS%20NWANGUBI][/url] HON. AHMED FONS NWANGUBI Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AHMED%20FONS%20NWANGUBI] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. AISHA AHMED DAHIRU (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AISHA%20AHMED%20DAHIRU][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AISHA%20AHMED%20DAHIRU] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. AMINU RIBADU HAMMAN TUKUR (Adamawa)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AMINU%20RIBADU%20HAMMANTUKUR][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AMINU%20RIBADU%20HAMMANTUKUR] Constituency Page [/url]

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=14pt]Akwa Ibom[/size]

HON. ESEME SUNDAY EYIBOH (Akwa Ibom)
Honourable Member 7th National Assembly (2011-2015)

HON. ESEME SUNDAY EYIBOH Honourable Member 7th National Assembly (2011-2015)

Constituency Page

[b]HON. EMMANUEL ETIM EKPENYONG (Akwa Ibom)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20EMMANUEL%20ETIM%20EKPENYONG][/url] HON. EMMANUEL ETIM EKPENYONG Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20EMMANUEL%20ETIM%20EKPENYONG] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. SAVIOUR FRIDAY UDOH (Akwa Ibom)
Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015) Barr.

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20SAVIOUR%20FRIDAY%20UDOH][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20SAVIOUR%20FRIDAY%20UDOH] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. AKPAN MICAH UMOH (Akwa Ibom)
Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015) Dr.

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AKPAN%20MICAH%20UMOH][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AKPAN%20MICAH%20UMOH] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. ROBINSON EDET UWAK (Akwa Ibom)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ROBINSON%20EDET%20UWAK][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ROBINSON%20EDET%20UWAK] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. EMMANUEL ISSAC UKOETE (Akwa Ibom)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20EMMANUEL%20ISSAC%20UKOETE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20EMMANUEL%20ISSAC%20UKOETE] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. KENNETH EDET ACHIBONG (Akwa Ibom)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20KENNETH%20EDET%20ARCHIBONG][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20KENNETH%20EDET%20ARCHIBONG] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. EMMANUEL BARTHOLOMEW EKON (Akwa Ibom)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20EMMANUEL%20BARTHOLOMEW%20EKON][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20EMMANUEL%20BARTHOLOMEW%20EKON] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. DANIEL AKPAN EFFIONG (Akwa Ibom)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20DANIEL%20AKPAN%20EFFIONG][/url] HON. DANIEL AKPAN EFFIONG Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20DANIEL%20AKPAN%20EFFIONG] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. INI AKPAN UDOKA (Akwa Ibom)
Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015) Prof.

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20INI%20AKPAN%20UDOKA][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20INI%20AKPAN%20UDOKA] Constituency Page [/url]

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=14pt]Anambra[/size]

HON. CHARLES C.ODEDO (Anambra)

HON. CHARLES C.ODEDO Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

Constituency Page

[b]HON. CHIZOR LAMBERT OBIDIGWE (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CHIZOR%20LAMBERT%20OBIDIGWE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CHIZOR%20LAMBERT%20OBIDIGWE] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. VICTOR AFAMUEFUNA OGENE (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20VICTOR%20AFAMUEFUNA%20OGENE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20VICTOR%20AFAMUEFUNA%20OGENE] Constituency Page [/url]

Party: All Progressives Grand Alliance

HON. CHRIS EMEKA IFEANYI AZUBOGU (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CHRIS%20EMEKA%20IFEANYI%20AZUBOGU][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CHRIS%20EMEKA%20IFEANYI%20AZUBOGU] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. CHUKWUEMEKA EMMANUEL NWOGBO (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CHUKWUEMEKA%20EMMANUEL%20NWOGO][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CHUKWUEMEKA%20EMMANUEL%20NWOGO] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. BEN NNEBEDUMCHUKWU NWANKWO (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20BEN%20NNEBEDUMCHUKWU%20NWANKWO][/url] HON. BEN NNEBEDUMCHUKWU NWANKWO Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20BEN%20NNEBEDUMCHUKWU%20NWANKWO] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. UCHE LILIAN EKWUNIFE (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UCHE%20LILIAN%20EKWUNIFE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UCHE%20LILIAN%20EKWUNIFE] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. CHRISCATO IKECHUKWU AMEKE (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AMEKE%20IKECHUKWU%20CHRISCATO][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AMEKE%20IKECHUKWU%20CHRISCATO] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. CYRIL EGWUATU (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CYRIL%20EGWUATU][/url] HON. CYRIL EGWUATU Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20CYRIL%20EGWUATU] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. FORT IFEANYI DIKE (Anambra)
Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015) Engr. Chief.

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20FORT%20IFEANYI%20DIKE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20FORT%20IFEANYI%20DIKE] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. AZODO OKWUNNA EUCHARIA (Anambra)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AZODO%20OKWUNNA%20EUCHARIA][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AZODO%20OKWUNNA%20EUCHARIA] Constituency Page [/url]

Re: Campaign Against Your Rep Member by Beaf: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=14pt]Bauchi[/size]

HON. YAKUBU DOGARA (Bauchi)

Constituency Page

HON. MOHAMMED TUKUR ADAMU (Bauchi)

Constituency Page

HON. ALIYU IBRAHIM GEBI (Bauchi)

Constituency Page

HON. ISA HASSAN MOHAMMED (Bauchi)

Constituency Page

HON. AUWALU DAHIRU SALEH (Bauchi)

Constituency Page

HON. NUHU ZAKI ABDULRAZAK (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ABDULRAZAK%20ZAKI%20NUHU][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ABDULRAZAK%20ZAKI%20NUHU] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. MOHAMMED JATAU AUWAL (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20MOHAMMED%20JATAU%20AUWAL][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20MOHAMMED%20JATAU%20AUWAL] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. ADAMU GURAI (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ADAMU%20GURAI][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ADAMU%20GURAI] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. ABUBAKAR MISAU AHMED (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ABUBAKAR%20MISAU%20AHMED][/url] HON. ABUBAKAR MISAU AHMED Honourable Member, 7th National Assembly (2011 - 2015)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20ABUBAKAR%20MISAU%20AHMED] Constituency Page [/url]

[b]HON. LAWAL YAHAYA GUMAU (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20YAHAYA%20GUMAU%20LAWAL][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20YAHAYA%20GUMAU%20LAWAL] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. UMAR ABUBAKAR SADE (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UMAR%20ABUBAKAR%20SADE][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20UMAR%20ABUBAKAR%20SADE] Constituency Page [/url]

HON. MADAKI AHMED GOLOLO (Bauchi)

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AHMED%20GOLOLO%20MADAKI][/url]

[url=http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=HON.%20AHMED%20GOLOLO%20MADAKI] Constituency Page [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Seals Senator Akume’s Hotel Over N13.5 Million In Unpaid Taxes / ABSUTH Turn To Kalu For Intervention Over 18 Months Unpaid Salaries / Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.