Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand (71366 Views)

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by lkillbrokehoes: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Memories

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Dayoebe(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good ol' days

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by IBNDIEGO: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. this one na indomitables generation. Even some indomie generation can still relate small but with this your Ugo see ugo you just mentioned, Nah... You don't belong here.

see you you know when I finish primary school
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Prolificgiant(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Primary school life was very interesting that year, in need of a landed property in Ogun State check my signature
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Aestheticsdude(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Diffpussies:
2; Pick Pin

"Aaah" if you didn't attend primary school days in Nigeria you won't understand this punishment called "pick pin" I hate this punishment with all my heart and very scared of it.

Mehn the punishment is not funny at all!!

In mine, we do call it stood down
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Diffpussies(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aestheticsdude:

In mine, we do call it stood down
Yoruba call it " stool down" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Dailyhappenings: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol...I relate...I truly relate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPqN64TxxI4
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by BarrElChapo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by chatinent: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
What about Brighter Grammar and Ugo C. Ugo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by bluefilm: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who still remembers Konky and Tinker?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by abdulskulboy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Honestly, seeing those pix will make you understand that Nigeria is dieing on a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin grin

you made me laugh this night, can't forget the memory
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Dididrumz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Diffpussies:
8; Flute

Every child dream is to have one of these in school playing flute was fun

It's actually called a Recorder grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by africandollar: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Diffpussies:
10; The Bell

It was always control by time keepers in primary school days.

Indeed our primary school days was really fun I can't say if our generation kids of today enjoy this golden days we do.

At times we where given free food at schools many promos of items or stuff you can win for free like 7up, Pepsi, noodles etc.

If you didn't pay your school fees early you will be sent home with others that didn't pay lol.

I really love that moment me and my friend's with group of other pals go to game centers to play games at times PlayStation football, mortal kombart, car race etc.

If you have a female friend that likes you and they have working class parent's we follow them to their homes lol.

At times we watch good programs using cable's like dstv star-times programs like mara & Clara, avatar, Ben 10 and many more movies is it lord of the rings? Lol.

Primary school days in Nigeria was fun back in our days when going to school at times our parent's give us N5 or N10.

N5 can buy you two biscuits ehh I miss that moments.

If you take N100 to school you are a big boy all your friends will even worship you.

Talk more of taking N500 to school "Ahhhhh" you can buy all your classmates food including your teachers lol.

Indeed primary school was fun miss those good moment hope you remembered all this?.

Did you mention 'noodles' on that list? You must be one of the indomie generations... grin grin I guess you never knew Okin biscuits or the original Shortbread biscuits that was to die for during my time then. As for drinks way back then it was Time-Cola, Vimto, Zit etc for thick glass bottles wey my peeps go sabi. grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Diffpussies:
7; The Fashion Of This Socks

These socks was very popular. if you school in Nigeria in you primary days and didn't use these Socks that means you never schooled here lol. Among all the socks in the world students go for these it was called the ceremonial socks back then in primary school.

Isn't this what we call computer socks?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by francisbarrack(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Goodness34:
Good old days.

I wish I could continue my education

I miss those days... I wish I could turn back d hand of time.... we r getting old as time pass by.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by eyizlive(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Niyeal:
Weeding

Forreal? In primary school? Abi which type of Weeding do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by BlessedNuel: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
No be lie
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Azmanaty: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Diffpussies:
9; These Exercise Books

It was very famous all students have it in class then, I don't know if student of today still make use of it
O - Obi
L - Leave
Y - Your
M - Mother
P - Police
I - Is
C - Coming

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Chinnems(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
BrainEya:
Many schools still do this up to date....

Nairalanders please I need your attention on thist thread since the mods of this great forum no wan reason my matter... https://www.nairaland.com/6323122/truck-engineer- apprenticeship-aba-uyo lalasticlacla seun disguy justwise :..

I don't usually do this.
But wth, do you want that thread on the front page?
C'mon. Be realistic.
Are you that confused?
What do you really want?
Advice or Attention?
I'm not getting you.
Get your act together.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Digitalwitch: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Diffpussies:
6; Maths

"Aaaaah" I hated maths and every maths teacher's many of you understand that feelings the worst thing is that they never missed classes lol. And they asked randomly questions and if you failed it sorry for you.

I never loved maths
Immediately I saw this, I just wept cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Godfrey858:

ONWARD BIG

Olu na witch after reading devil bible in Ghana

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exercise book

Ede x Ede remi Koni 'ya segun elere boolu odabo odabo kayode/kehinde

cheesy grin
I'm not fluent in Yoruba ooo
someone in the house help me

Done.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Omezif(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Really
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by FuckThaMod: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. this one na indomitables generation. Even some indomie generation can still relate small but with this your Ugo see ugo you just mentioned, Nah... You don't belong here.

If that's the case then lantern quantitative reasoning shouldn't be there too..
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by ipobarethieves: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad Look like indomie generation package.Show us 70/80s Wen peepz dey carried slate with Alphabetical/numerical number plus stool up/down.U carry aluminium plate plus water bottle(like those dey use in Bible time).u submit am with money and get served with beans,plantain,fruits.,Days wey class Tisa will go around assembly dey look for peepz wey nor cut their nail(and u use Ur teeth do emergency cut b4 dey reach u).Nah those days wey NTA dey open @4pm with Arise o com..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Michelle28520: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
It was fun back then,i enjoy every bit of my primary school life, when it comes to break, we r always eager to ride merry go round, swing dt is d one dt has plank sit,it will take u up front and back up. I doubt if those things r still in existence now in Schools, even in d schools we attend back then. Civilization na wa oo
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by frankson1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
descarado:
That white socks cheesy
Sometimes e dey long reach knee cheesy

They called it computer socks and I don't know why cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by eyizlive(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's like I'm the only that remembers KITO sandals (shey I get the spelling sha) back then.

Btw Any airforce school 2 here?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by dannyspeejay(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omo....those days...e get one woman wey I dey Always buy jollof rice #20 for her hand....and e go plenty for lunch

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
FuckThaMod:

If that's the case then lantern quantitative reasoning shouldn't be there too..

This one's too are y2k text books.

It was Gateway quantitative reasoning text book back in the day.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by FREEMADNESS: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
descarado:

My name is always number 1 cheesy

Not that I talk much but my voice is so shrill it's noise itself. One of my teachers said it's mosquito voice. To think I cried bc of that cheesy
I don suffer cheesy
Even as adult, this voice has refused to mature. I think it runs in my family. Have a male cousin of almost 6'5ft and his is worst than mine. When he is angry and talking, u will burst out laughing cheesy

smoke weed and I promise you that ur voice will sound mature enough. am a living testimony.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand by thundafire: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
descarado:
That white socks cheesy
Sometimes e dey long reach knee cheesy
then going back home,it looks like brown color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.