Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Lodge Turns Out Loud! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Lodge Turns Out Loud! (760 Views)

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband / Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by motisharp: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2011
Goodmrng all,ok I was on a trip out of lag yday,to a state not too far. My intention was to inspect some sites and return to lagos even b4 5pm,but it turned out to be that I slept there. Cos I didn't plan it,I took only 10k with me,out of which I bought fuel into my suv, so I had to look for a modest hotel. I got this lodge lookn cool n decent n d people there appear cultured n it was just 4k.everytn ws right until mayb midnyt today when dey switchd off gen,dat was when I discovered I had neighbours nextdoor and dat dey were multitudes. From "yee o ti pa mi o" to "rora now" to "oya wa se temi" to "everytn u can imagine or cannot imagine"---this mrng when I woke,I was surprised to hear "wale da"(where is wale) but I'm not sure if it's "manager" d guy was calln, I saw d 2 gurls jump into d guyz near-tattered primera and watch dem zoom off as I was takn my bath. If wale is added,dat makes 4 people in a room on a bout overnyt. My point is, what when we get marryd n we need to lodge with the family, this is definitely bad for kids to hear. I couldn't even sleep well, well,I'm typn ds insyd holdup cos I'm on my way back to lekki,the home of decency.
Re: The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by obowunmi(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2011
Hahaha! Funny post.
Re: The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2011
near tattered primera? i thought they said nigerian girls dont do you if you lack the latest car.

@ topic

did they shout who's yo daddy.

but true sha- not a good thing.

this is why hotels have a bad reputation in nigeria.
Re: The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2011
. . .Just like u found their noise-making and car weird,same way they wud find ur ride and quiet disposition strange.
Funny post though,got me in stitches. cheesy
Re: The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by mengi: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2011
i no fit laf grin
Re: The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by babyme1(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
Can someone interprete the Yoruba phrases for me?
Re: The Lodge Turns Out Loud! by obowunmi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ practically two people are f.uc, king each other.

(1) (Reply)

Bedweting Or Stealing, Which One? / Bride Gives Birth At Wedding In France, Says ‘I Do’ In Labor / Letter To My Unborn Child By Whyte Habeeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.