Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today (10121 Views)

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) / Student Vote On ASUU Strike / ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by bahaushe1: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
What's with the results nau undecided. Are they still counting or it's the same way ASUU is using 3 weeks for consultation undecided.

The results of the referendum will form the basis for the decision of ASUU NEC scheduled for tomorrow. It will be unwise to disclose the information on social media even before the NEC meet.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by bahaushe1: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
sinkhole:
Hmmmm, ASUU members are now getting their salaries and students will be the biggest looser here!

Sad!
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
bahaushe1:

The results of the referendum will form the basis for the decision of ASUU NEC scheduled for tomorrow. It will be unwise to disclose the information on social media even before the NEC meet.
with this ehn... I'm still skeptical about the outcome tomorrow. make ASUU no go break person heart ooo.

Udus and BUK's outcome was publicated recently. it's on most media pages.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by samuelpeters(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
brain02:
with this ehn... I'm still skeptical about the outcome tomorrow. make ASUU no go break person heart ooo.

Na d tin....
Bfr u know now meeting with FG go end for deadlock again.

Make we de look dm...
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by SirWarlock: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
brain02:

what was buk's resolution?
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Gabbriell: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just in: A friend of mine has just received 2 month salary via IPPIS.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by kolarov93(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gabbriell:

Baba be calming down
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by maxzee(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
sinkhole:
Hmmmm, ASUU members are now getting their salaries and students will be the biggest looser here!

Way life goes
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by maxzee(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gabbriell:

Which of the IPPIS??
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by kolarov93(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
maxzee:

Which of the IPPIS??
U dy mind dat guy?
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Gabbriell: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
kolarov93:

Baba be calming down

grin grin grin
Bro, I dey outside now dey receive fresh air with my friends toping it with drinks.

I mean well sha...no ves if my statement offend you.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Gabbriell: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
maxzee:

Which of the IPPIS??

Bro..this your question is for Ngige not me

His alert indicated that the money was paid via IPPIS. We were sitting together when he got the message.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by CountryTireMan(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
maxzee:

Which of the IPPIS??

It was clearly stated previously that those on IPPIS will continue receiving salaries through it while those who didn’t registered will be payed using the old platform till UTAS is ready.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by maxzee(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
CountryTireMan:

It was clearly stated previously that those on IPPIS will continue receiving salaries through it while those who didn’t registered will be payed using the old platform till UTAS is ready.

ohhhhh ok
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Fembleez1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I am one and I've emaciated a lot due to thinking and I think I've lost my sanity
Boss. Which school you dey? Same Sean for Beer Parlour Thread?
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Fembleez1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
nope, a different one.
the Seanwilliam in beer parlour thread is a fake one, I am the one and only Sean William in the whole of Nigeria and Africa at large.

Lol. I've seen him around more than you, and I'm beginning to wonder who the real Sean is!
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
samuelpeters:
Na d tin.... Bfr u know now meeting with FG go end for deadlock again.
Make we de look dm...
lol.. let's be positive..
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
what was buk's resolution?
they accepted the offer
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I am one and I've emaciated a lot due to thinking and I think I've lost my sanity
I understand bro. let's be positive this week the strike will be called off.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fembleez1:

Lol. I've seen him around more than you, and I'm beginning to wonder who the real Sean is!
Lol check when he registered vs the time I registered .. I’ve been in this forum 4years before him .. he’s just impersonating me. Be careful in dealing with him .. first screenshot is mind ..

No one has ever used my moniker on earth

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by KennyWest3(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I'm the boss cool, kindly ignore him.

fembleez1 this is the fake Sean william

he changed the double small letter "L" to double capitaletter "i"

check the date he registered..
the real Sean william have been around for long

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fembleez1:

Boss. Which school you dey? Same Sean for Beer Parlour Thread?

Bro this is me Seanwilliam bear palor any other Sean is counterfeit.

Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs you people attention is needed here someone don Dey impersonate me o.. I registered 2016, he registered 2020 November . Shey u na no Dey smell something grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
KennyWest3:

fembleez1 this is the fake Sean william

he changed the double small letter "L" to double capitaletter "i"

check the date he registered..
the real Sean william have been around for long
God bless you .. I’m scared the guy might used the moniker for something else

Cc Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs pls come here
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
[s][/s] Trash
Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs. Pls come to my aid and pls check the dates registered first .. una name no go spoil o
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by KennyWest3(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
detective! so how much Dem con pay you now for this? undecided

fvck off child!
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Fembleez1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol check when he registered vs the time I registered .. I’ve been in this forum 4years before him .. he’s just impersonating me. Be careful in dealing with him .. first screenshot is mind ..

No one has ever used my moniker on earth

Nice! Yeah. I noticed that too from the time you mentioned it on Beer Parlour thread.

You dey all right boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) / Maduka University Approved For Take-Off: Academic Session Commences November 23 / Generator Fumes Kill 2 Kogi Polytechnic Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.