Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today (10097 Views)

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) / Student Vote On ASUU Strike / ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Fembleez1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
KennyWest3:

fembleez1 this is the fake Sean william

he changed the double small letter "L" to double capitaletter "i"

check the date he registered..
the real Sean william have been around for long

Thanks bro! Noticed that too.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by seanwilliam(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fembleez1:

Nice! Yeah. I noticed that too from the time you mentioned it on Beer Parlour thread.

You dey all right boss!
I hail you baba. More pussy more money grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Fembleez1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
[s][/s] Trash
Chairman, you fit just change your WiIIiam to Kingston
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 22, 2020
The problem now is that even if ASUU calls off the strike as expected... means we will still be affected by PTF order of schools closure till Jan 18th??
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by bahaushe1: 6:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Gabbriell:

Bro..this your question is for Ngige not me

His alert indicated that the money was paid via IPPIS. We were sitting together when he got the message.

The agreement is that outstanding salaries will be paid via IPPIS. But they used coded message. The only difference is that ASUU members will not be required to submit biometric.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by bahaushe1: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2020
CountryTireMan:

It was clearly stated previously that those on IPPIS will continue receiving salaries through it while those who didn’t registered will be payed using the old platform till UTAS is ready.

The 'old platform' referred to is IPPIS.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by sinkhole: 6:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Saintinoo:

The students have no power, atleast NANS made that possible, so students just have to endure.
Students do have power too, but they are oblivion of it!
If there are no students in our Unis, then the Unis become like many other moribund research institutes in Nigeria.
Students can also go on STRIKE shocked shocked shocked
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by sinkhole: 6:35am On Dec 22, 2020
CountryTireMan:

It was clearly stated previously that those on IPPIS will continue receiving salaries through it while those who didn’t registered will be payed using the old platform till UTAS is ready.
Noooo, that is slightly wrong cheesy
The previous method used to pay Feb to June will be used to pay those not on IPPIS.
That method was partial enrollment on IPPIS! In the real sense of it, everybody is on IPPIS, but some are on it fully while others are there partially cool cool

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by kolarov93(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2020
sinkhole:
Noooo, that is slightly wrong cheesy
The previous method used to pay Feb to June will be used to pay those not on IPPIS.
That method was partial enrollment on IPPIS! In the real sense of it, everybody is on IPPIS, but some are on it fully while others are there partially cool cool

Bro, are u sure u are following ASUU and FG news?
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by sinkhole: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2020
kolarov93:

Very closely, what I wrote there is just the truth!
The statement of old platform to used is just the confusion created by the press: the press misunderstood what is meant by "previous platform will be used".
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Saintinoo(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2020
kolarov93:

He is making correct clarifications to you and you are still doubting, the method used to pay ASUU members is a hybrid system that is not 100percent IPPIS, that was thesame method used to pay their Feb to June salaries, stop reading Nigeria newspapers bro, they are confusionists.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Saintinoo(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2020
brain02:
The problem now is that even if ASUU calls off the strike as expected... means we will still be affected by PTF order of schools closure till Jan 18th??
You waited for 10 months, is it just 2 weeks you can't for?
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Djex614: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Saintinoo:

we're already counting our eggs before they even hatch. let's know the outcome of their meeting first before we'd start thinking of resumption. cos this peoples fit disappoint like Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by juliusocean(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Saintinoo:

i spoke to my sister inlaw that works in uniben she said she hasnt recieved anything i called to confirm as her husband owes me alot of money so who are those recieving salaries abiii she dey whine me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Omoolami100: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2020
juliusocean:

i spoke to my sister inlaw that works in uniben she said she hasnt recieved anything i called to confirm as her husband owes me alot of money so who are those recieving salaries abiii she dey whine me?

grin grin bad man
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by sinkhole: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2020
juliusocean:

I think the payment will continue today.
Only God knows how IPPIS is doing the payment and you need to pray that the money will not finish before it reaches that person owing you grin
You know how person go wait patiently at the ATM que only just to reach you and you will hear "unable to dispense cash" shocked grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
FG locked us then opened schools and ASUU then locked us, now there's a lil hope of resumption, FG will then lock us and the cycle continues.
I just tire
my fear is those PTF probably extending it by another 2 weeks. before you know it ehn.. we'll now be resuming around February..
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Saintinoo:

dey dia na...just dey pray make the 2 weeks no turn to 3 months..
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by SirWarlock: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2020
brain02:
any nuc circular yet? Cos orders pertaining to schools in Nigeria is confusing. After now we'll hear of so so state ordering its own closure of schools undecided.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by SirWarlock: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2020
brain02:
also it sounded like an advisory since they have left all enforcements and implementation to the hands of states? I'm waiting for nuc circular or one from any private uni concerning this ptf directive sad
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2020
SirWarlock:
any nuc circular yet? Cos orders pertaining to schools in Nigeria is confusing. After now we'll hear of so so state ordering its own closure of schools undecided.
I can't imagine all these all in the name of procuring covid19 vaccines....probably federal government owned schools. unity schools and federal institutions. funny enough those guys still allowing international flight up till now. sad!
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
SirWarlock:
also it sounded like an advisory since they have left all enforcements and implementation to the hands of states? I'm waiting for nuc circular or one from any private uni concerning this ptf directive sad
make I check the circular again... private uni aren't affected that much. they'll will swing into online classes.

best bet is to await circular from each universities as directives from the NUC..
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by SirWarlock: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
brain02:
I can't imagine all these all in the name of procuring covid19 vaccines....probably federal government owned schools. unity schools and federal institutions. funny enough those guys still allowing international flight up till now. sad!
yeah we have a kangaroo government grin angry. But I don't want to believe they're putting all of us in the same basket, that's why I'm curious if this has also affected both state and private unis sad.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
SirWarlock:
yeah we have a kangaroo government grin angry. But I don't want to believe they're putting all of us in the same basket, that's why I'm curious if this has also affected both state and private unis sad.
surely it will affect too. probably they're waiting for their kids to return from abroad before they ban it.
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Phillyboi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
SirWarlock:
apparently its all schools in the country according to what the SGF said yesterday evening..

The directive was based on the suggestion of Federal ministry of education
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Djex614: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
is there any update of the ASUU VS FG match today?
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Dubetex96(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
probably they are on meeting
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by kolarov93(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Djex614:
is there any update of the ASUU VS FG match today?
. till jan 15 bro
Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Djex614: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
kolarov93:
. till jan 15 bro

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Djex614 post=97338842][/quote] grin grin I'm legit sure ASUU will suspend the strike conditionally tomorrow. it's only this lockdown of a thing that will delay at the long run.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Congresses To Vote On Referendum Today by Djex614: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
brain02:
grin grin I'm legit sure ASUU will suspend the strike conditionally tomorrow. it's only this lockdown of a thing that will delay at the long run.
that's another thing... I just wish Nigerians would adhere to all the covid-19 rules so as to subdue the increasing cases. then resumption would be eminent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abu Post-ume Results! / OSPOLY Iree Expels 14 Student Leaders For Protesting (pic) / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.